few random questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

raV_hero #1 Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2035 battles

Hey,

How does the exterior camo work? Does each piece give a bonus to stealth or do i need to equip 3 pieces to get the bonus? also is there maybe a mod that switches the camo to another tank automatically, like promod does with  binoculars and camo net?

Is a premium tank faster in crew xp than a normal elite vehicle and how much?

What are the first 2-3 crew perks i should pick for light/med/heavy in what order? i play mostly the russian lines if thats important

What is the penalty if for example i take the commander with  6th sense from my t-34 and put it in the t-34-85? can it work at all? changing specialization is pretty expensive.

Is there any way to get some free gold at the moment? :D

thanks

Homer_J #2 Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:11 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32340 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You only need to put camo on the hull to get the full effect.  But if you buy one of the preset styles for credits it gives the same camo and covers the whole tank, and can be moved to another tank.
05:14 Added after 3 minutes
And this should answer most of your crew exp questions.

Sfinski #3 Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:17 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 36471 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostraV_hero, on 05 February 2019 - 06:32 AM, said:

Hey,

How does the exterior camo work? Does each piece give a bonus to stealth or do i need to equip 3 pieces to get the bonus? also is there maybe a mod that switches the camo to another tank automatically, like promod does with  binoculars and camo net?
Only hull cammo counts towards cammo value
Is a premium tank faster in crew xp than a normal elite vehicle and how much?
Yes, 50%
What are the first 2-3 crew perks i should pick for light/med/heavy in what order? i play mostly the russian lines if thats important
Repairs/bia/and so on. Sixth sense for commander obviously, depends on the class of the tank.
What is the penalty if for example i take the commander with  6th sense from my t-34 and put it in the t-34-85? can it work at all? changing specialization is pretty expensive.
Penalty is huge, train them with money, thats only 20k or so per crew member.
Is there any way to get some free gold at the moment? :D

thanks

NUKLEAR_SLUG #4 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:02 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34085 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
You can put a commander with sixth sense into a different tank and the sixth sense will still work. You will lose a little on overall crew skill tho.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users