Jump to content


An interesting battle and conversation


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Darth_Clicker #1 Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:41 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 61420 battles
  • 3,436
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

The clan commander of G___G told me that he pays clan members gold for team killing arty for no reason other than for playing arty.  This post is solely for informational purposes.  There is no shaming involved as the commander clearly is proud of this type of behavior....he even pays gold bonuses for it as you can see in the PM exchange below.  He didn't object to me spreading this info for him....so here it is.

Here is the link to the battle http://wotreplays.eu...h_tillon_155_55

 

Posted Image


Edited by Darth_Clicker, 05 February 2019 - 06:55 AM.


____Green____ #2 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:16 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24258 battles
  • 345
  • [LVPRK] LVPRK
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014
LoL :D David is Troll (level.84)

DaMP13R #3 Posted 05 February 2019 - 11:34 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46241 battles
  • 532
  • Member since:
    07-08-2011

Slightly out of context, seems he killed you because of the "50k arty battles" .. commander is just trolling you for obvious reasons. 

 

Comes with the territory, you're bound to be on many many blacklists because of so much arty games so I wouldn't be surprised if you're TK'd often..

 

Not saying it's right either, I've played my share of arty but kinda funny. Look on the bright side, now you've experienced how it feels to be shot and powerless to do anything about it. You understand your victims better after this :D.

 

Just what I needed this morning. xD



Darth_Clicker #4 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:40 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 61420 battles
  • 3,436
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostDaMP13R, on 05 February 2019 - 12:34 PM, said:

Slightly out of context, seems he killed you because of the "50k arty battles" .. commander is just trolling you for obvious reasons. 

 

Comes with the territory, you're bound to be on many many blacklists because of so much arty games so I wouldn't be surprised if you're TK'd often..

 

Not saying it's right either, I've played my share of arty but kinda funny. Look on the bright side, now you've experienced how it feels to be shot and powerless to do anything about it. You understand your victims better after this :D.

 

Just what I needed this morning. xD

 

You can rest assured that I completely understand that arty players are going to be the victims of such childish behavior.  In my 50k+ battles in arty, I have probably been team killed less than 10 times.  It happens extremely rarely as most people playing the game realize it is a game and are evolved enough mentally to conduct themselves in an appropriate, and mature, manner.   The majority of the 48% of my battles in which my team lost resulted in a tank destroying my arty and I couldn't do anything about it....you know....the part about arty having TERRIBLE gun handling and no armor......

Evilier_than_Skeletor #5 Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:14 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 20568 battles
  • 779
  • [TSOP] TSOP
  • Member since:
    02-05-2016

View PostDarth_Clicker, on 05 February 2019 - 06:41 AM, said:

This post is solely for informational purposes.  There is no shaming involved as the commander clearly is proud of this type of behavior....

Well, this is a bit like saying TKing arty is done only for educational purposes and thus totally acceptable... :)

 

Ya, not fun for you and sets the entire team back, but does it really matter if it happens once in 5K games..



Darth_Clicker #6 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:49 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 61420 battles
  • 3,436
  • [4RCE] 4RCE
  • Member since:
    04-30-2013

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 05 February 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

Well, this is a bit like saying TKing arty is done only for educational purposes and thus totally acceptable... :)

 

Ya, not fun for you and sets the entire team back, but does it really matter if it happens once in 5K games..

 

It matters each time someone team kills anyone....arty or not arty.  It is probably the most extreme example of unsportsmanlike conduct in this game.   The part that I find the most interesting is that the clan commander volunteered the information that he pays clan members in gold for team killing.  That is the type of behavior that bothers me and should bother everyone else that values sportsmanship in a game.  Behavior such as this ruins the game in a much bigger way than arty, super fast wheeled vehicles, over armored heavy tanks, OP tds....more than anything in the game itself.  Most of the people playing this game are apparently good folks in it to have fun and enjoy the social aspect.  So no, it really doesn't bother me when someone acts like an idiot and team kills another player....but if someone is paying gold to encourage people to do so...that is another story.

jack_timber #7 Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40279 battles
  • 3,241
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

I like the Mark Twain quote, kind of sums up this David guy....

TK is rare though last time it happened to me, maybe 2 or 3k battles ago, Type 5 took one shot at my M53/55 as we were leaving spawn he turned blue and stopped moving, well didn't have to report him.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users