I honestly don't care any more...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Vela_ZG #1 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25749 battles
  • [CBS87] CBS87
The game is so boring, the maps are so god-awful that playing just for fun happens once in 10 games. So I've decided to try to complete the missions that I've given up on for years now... Because the game doesn't have any appeal to me. The missions are so hard to do in this meta that I just don't care any more about yoloing or drowning or jumping of the cliff or whatever. I've wasted so much of my life and money into this piece of crap, that I just refuse to loose any more sanity over it. For example, right now there's a game running in the background while I'm writing this. Himmelsdorf, I need to do 5K damage in my Strv S1. Yea right. I'm experienced enough to know that game like that happens once in a 10 thousand games so I'm out, doing something smarter, like slashing my wrists. I've played that map with S1 so many times , I just can't make myself to do another one, I can't. Or let's say do 2.5K damage to TD's with a medium tank while also dealing damage to 7 tanks in total. My record was 2.8K and 6 tanks damaged and a second before I could fire a round into the 7th tank I got killed by arty. I was honestly on the edge of my nerves. Why would I do this to myself? Now, if I see there are only 2 TDs on the enemy team, I just suicide rush the enemy. There's no point. I'm sorry. I know you'll tell me my team is suffering because of me and that I'm a horrible player for doing this, but I just don't care any more. And can you imagine what the gameplay will be like when these wheeled tanks arrive? Right now the games end so fast it's ridiculous, what will happen after this I can only imagine. So here I just want to apologize for being a bad teammate, please excuse me.

Edited by Vela_ZG, 05 February 2019 - 03:53 PM.

UserZer00 #2 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11174 battles
Buy two tier VIII premiums and a Fort Knox package and your sins will be forgiven.

Go in peace

Homer_J #3 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Why would you try to do missions to win a virtual tank in a game you don't like?  Especially since you know that being able to complete said missions is largely down to the luck of the draw.

Just walk away if you aren't enjoying it.

Other games are available (can't name any TBH but I'm pretty certain its true).

NUKLEAR_SLUG #4 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:59 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31237 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

You'd probably find it easier to do that 5k damage if you were looking for things to shoot instead of posting on forums. 

Just saying.

Vela_ZG #5 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25749 battles
  • [CBS87] CBS87

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 05 February 2019 - 03:59 PM, said:

You'd probably find it easier to do that 5k damage if you were looking for things to shoot instead of posting on forums. 

Just saying.

LOL
15:05 Added after 1 minute

View PostHomer_J, on 05 February 2019 - 03:55 PM, said:

Why would you try to do missions to win a virtual tank in a game you don't like?  Especially since you know that being able to complete said missions is largely down to the luck of the draw.

Just walk away if you aren't enjoying it.

Other games are available (can't name any TBH but I'm pretty certain its true).

Because I'm trying to find a reason to play. I actually loved this game once.

Tankistu #6 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 27684 battles

Why do you need to find a reason to play? Take a break from the game.

If you don't want to take a break then the last thing you need when you're so burnt out/angry is doing the missions. That only makes it worse.

Try some silly low tiers just for fun.

Edited by Tankistu, 05 February 2019 - 04:13 PM.

EldritchRogue #7 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4426 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

Please stop talking crapabout wheeled vehicles. They are not even live yet.

Also, nobody is forcing you to play, just move on, crying on the forum won't magically change anything for you. If you don't enjoy the game, move on. 

Vela_ZG #8 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25749 battles
  • [CBS87] CBS87

View PostEldritchRogue, on 05 February 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

Please stop talking crapabout wheeled vehicles. They are not even live yet.

Also, nobody is forcing you to play, just move on, crying on the forum won't magically change anything for you. If you don't enjoy the game, move on. 

You seem to be really smart for a player with 4.5K battles... Hmmm. Thanks for the advice.

DracheimFlug #9 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:25 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 9741 battles

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 February 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

The game is so boring, the maps are so god-awful that playing just for fun happens once in 10 games. So I've decided to try to complete the missions that I've given up on for years now... Because the game doesn't have any appeal to me. The missions are so hard to do in this meta that I just don't care any more about yoloing or drowning or jumping of the cliff or whatever. I've wasted so much of my life and money into this piece of crap, that I just refuse to loose any more sanity over it. For example, right now there's a game running in the background while I'm writing this. Himmelsdorf, I need to do 5K damage in my Strv S1. Yea right. I'm experienced enough to know that game like that happens once in a 10 thousand games so I'm out, doing something smarter, like slashing my wrists. I've played that map with S1 so many times , I just can't make myself to do another one, I can't. Or let's say do 2.5K damage to TD's with a medium tank while also dealing damage to 7 tanks in total. My record was 2.8K and 6 tanks damaged and a second before I could fire a round into the 7th tank I got killed by arty. I was honestly on the edge of my nerves. Why would I do this to myself? Now, if I see there are only 2 TDs on the enemy team, I just suicide rush the enemy. There's no point. I'm sorry. I know you'll tell me my team is suffering because of me and that I'm a horrible player for doing this, but I just don't care any more. And can you imagine what the gameplay will be like when these wheeled tanks arrive? Right now the games end so fast it's ridiculous, what will happen after this I can only imagine. So here I just want to apologize for being a bad teammate, please excuse me.

You obviously care enough that you posted this. Take a break, relax, and come back fresh. Or not. Either way this is actually just a game and not worth slashing your wrists over. 

And although I was not a team member on the battle you mention (and in fact there are very good odds that no one reading this thread was on your team for that battle), apology accepted. Carry on and live well.

BR33K1_PAWAH #10 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4947 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 February 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

The game is so boring

25k battles. It's something around 3k hours of Random. I wonder why game may be boring for you...

Homer_J #11 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 February 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

Once.  Not any more.

I loved cheap cider bought from the corner shop in 3ltr bottles for 50p once.  Don't ask me to drink it today.  Move on because all you are doing is making youself and possibly 14 other people miserable.  Not counting those who read you post.

Edited by Homer_J, 05 February 2019 - 04:38 PM.

wsatnutter #12 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25828 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
tbh Op we don't care that you don't care and I imagine WG don't care so who cares ?

DracheimFlug #13 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 9741 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 05 February 2019 - 04:37 PM, said:

Once.  Not any more.

I loved cheap cider bought from the corner shop in 3ltr bottles for 50p once.  Don't ask me to drink it today.  Move on because all you are doing is making youself and possibly 14 other people miserable.  Not counting those who read you post.

Drink that cider, Homer! You know you want to.

Drink! Drink! Drink! 

We'll distract Marge

wEight_Tanker #14 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9114 battles
  • [VI90M] VI90M
Everyone's just trying to say that the game works how it works. Some say it's rigged some say it's just lUcK. It is how it is. Commenting on it won't contribute to it. Either take a break or keep playing but pray to get a rare side on your dice. It still might be random, but it pulls towards negative infinity more. 

NoobySkooby #15 Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:52 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15779 battles
  • [DENK] DENK

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 February 2019 - 04:04 PM, said:

LOL
15:05 Added after 1 minute

Happened to me too, the thrill has gone.

Jigabachi #16 Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
So you throw the match because you can't beat a stupid mission on that map? That's beyond stupid.

Seriously... you need to grow up. You have to realize and understand why you play that game and that you can simply stop playing it when you don't like it anymore.
It's that simple.

Stig_Stigma #17 Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12171 battles
  • [DOCTR] DOCTR

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 February 2019 - 03:46 PM, said:

Bro, last night watched drdisrespect playing Apex Legends. That game is lit as fugg. You should try it. No solo mode for now though 

StinkyStonky #18 Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:30 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30858 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 February 2019 - 03:04 PM, said:

I notice you've only played 64 battles in Skirmishes and all at tier 6 where you achieved a 31% win rate (i.e. in bad teams).

You've never played Tier 8 or 10 skirmishes, never played Advances or on the global map.

Your current clan has just 4 active members and in the past 28 days you have played more battles than the rest of your clan put together.  It has never played a single Stronghold battle and has built just 2 buildings to tier 1.  I bet you've NEVER seen a clan booster running.

You are completely demoralised by Randoms and yet you are missing out on a huge part of this game (Stronghold skirmishes).

The thing about Strongholds is

1) There is usually 1 Artillery Strike (controlled by the enemy FC) but rarely any arty.

2) As it's played on voice comms there is usually a plan, so you never get tanks going to stupid places

3) You usually get matched up against teams of a similar ability to yours.

4) You win and lose as a team and it can be hugely rewarding to win, especially if XVM shows you that they have better stats than your team.

5) It's lucrative.  Play tier 8 premiums with a clan credit booster running and a premium account and it's not unusual to make 50k-150k silver profit on a win.

6) It gives you a reason to grind out new lines and/or a particular tier 10.

7) Clan mates will help you with those annoying Personal Missions.

In my opinion, the best way to not get frustrated with this game is to have lots of variety.  Play lots of different tanks (classes, nations and tiers) and play all the modes.

You don't have to leave your current clan to try skirmishes.  You can often legionnaire.  If you look for a Croatian (or English speaking) clan they may try to recruit you. 

XxKuzkina_MatxX #19 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:44 PM

Major

• Player
  • 53179 battles
  • [_B-R_] _B-R_

View PostStinkyStonky, on 05 February 2019 - 07:30 PM, said:

I notice you've only played 64 battles in Skirmishes and all at tier 6 where you achieved a 31% win rate (i.e. in bad teams).

You've never played Tier 8 or 10 skirmishes, never played Advances or on the global map.

Your current clan has just 4 active members and in the past 28 days you have played more battles than the rest of your clan put together.  It has never played a single Stronghold battle and has built just 2 buildings to tier 1.  I bet you've NEVER seen a clan booster running.

You are completely demoralised by Randoms and yet you are missing out on a huge part of this game (Stronghold skirmishes).

The thing about Strongholds is

1) There is usually 1 Artillery Strike (controlled by the enemy FC) but rarely any arty.

2) As it's played on voice comms there is usually a plan, so you never get tanks going to stupid places

3) You usually get matched up against teams of a similar ability to yours.

4) You win and lose as a team and it can be hugely rewarding to win, especially if XVM shows you that they have better stats than your team.

5) It's lucrative.  Play tier 8 premiums with a clan credit booster running and a premium account and it's not unusual to make 50k-150k silver profit on a win.

6) It gives you a reason to grind out new lines and/or a particular tier 10.

7) Clan mates will help you with those annoying Personal Missions.

In my opinion, the best way to not get frustrated with this game is to have lots of variety.  Play lots of different tanks (classes, nations and tiers) and play all the modes.

You don't have to leave your current clan to try skirmishes.  You can often legionnaire.  If you look for a Croatian (or English speaking) clan they may try to recruit you. 

You stole my ****** line. OH MY GAWD!!!! :ohmy:

Bordhaw #20 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 13163 battles

View PostVela_ZG, on 05 February 2019 - 02:46 PM, said:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users