I've disabled ally chat.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

OMG_Abaddon #1 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10190 battles
  • [BDCP] BDCP

After... I don't know how many games, I haven't seen a good thing said in the chat. Most of the time it's there to call someone an idiot, or laugh at someone's stats, or whatever. I'm done, I'm disabling all chat modes for good and relying only on my friends speaking on TeamSpeak to relay info to me.

I can tell why the all chat mode has been disabled, and I don't see a reason to do with the rest of it myself.

FatigueGalaxy #2 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 20208 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

How can you manage to go through life when you can't even deal with a toxic chat in an online game?

Grow some skin instead of whining on forums :angry:

wsatnutter #3 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:19 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25844 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

ok calm down and pop into the

forumites channel in garage

there you will find sanity

password

play4fun

see you in there

OMG_Abaddon #4 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10190 battles
  • [BDCP] BDCP

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 05 February 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

How can you manage to go through life when you can't even deal with a toxic chat in an online game?

Because I discard everything that doesn't provide anything good. But yeah your hypocritical answer is great.

View Postwsatnutter, on 05 February 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

ok calm down and pop into the

forumites channel in garage

there you will find sanity

password

play4fun

see you in there

Thanks for the suggestion, but how does it help to talk to people in a chat room when the problem is in-game chat? Can we play random battles with only those inside that chatroom?

DirkDikler #5 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22033 battles
  • [DHS] DHS

I am one of those people being toxic in chat. I just got banned for it again. Why? because i get continously more pissed off with the way WG takes this game i spend hundereds of euro's on, towards a direction not one seasoned player wants it to go.

Last week, I lost a huge chunck of rating and winrate again, just because i got "bad RNG". the irony is, i got that the month before, and before and before. Almost every team i got, lost BAD. People parking there type 5 heavy behind your grille all the way in the back while you try to support, getting you arty'd. People ramming you out of cover to take your spot, killing you in the proces. Entire teams move to one flank, try to sit in one bush together, while the red team wtfroflstomps the other side, no one reacts they keep watching an empty field.

My 2 cents: This game is going to crap.

- Experienced players are leaving the game

WG seems to cater every patch towards the casual players. Things like aiming for weakspots are less usefull every patch. To counter it, we get derp guns, impossibly over-armored tanks etc.

- More and more incompetent idiots in your team 24/7

When people who actually can play this game leave, and noobs get catered with retard tanks like type 5 heavy, Object 268-4, Object 430U, noobs form a bigger portion of the community every passing month. There is little incentive to L2P when you can just sit in your arty or above mentioned tanks and blah your way through every match.

- Horrible MM, WG continuously working to make it worse appearantly,

I have spend hundereds of euros on this game, both many premium vehicles through the years, just to see them be uselss because tier 8 MM is now retarded. Thanks WG, nice work.

- the reporting system favors ***holes trying to annoy there team members by pushing, obstructing, getting you killed basicly. Because when you ask your team to report them, no one reacts and ignores you, the bullie gets away. When you get pissed and tell everyone to get ****ed, they are annoyed and your banned from chat the next day.

This gets me very very very toxic, not proud of it, but here you have it.

So why not leave? I am still hoping something will change, or perhaps i am just not ready to call this a lossed cause and accept WG just stole my euro's spend on premiums by marginalising the tier 8 MM to oblivion, or maybe they will finally see that maybe they should change the game so people will have to learn to play before they can get to higher tiers or what ever, something to make things better.

P.S.

So currently i am banned from chat, because some fail platoon rammed me from behind out of my bushes because they found i was not doing enough. 4k spotting apparently was not good enough for them. I asked my team to report, no one reacted. I got pissed and called everyone something nice as you will understand perhaps. so yeah, WG favors grievers over people being angry in chat.

I have just filed my third complaint about the ban, only get automated replys within half an hour. yesh yesh, the system works perfectly amiright?

Edited by DirkDikler, 05 February 2019 - 08:07 PM.

AngelofAwe #6 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• WGL PRO Player
  • 40742 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
My chat also got disabled, just not by me. 

Rataplan #7 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17618 battles
  • [USAW] USAW

Just a little overview of what you have missed since uninstalling:

NOOB !!!!

Go get "insert nasty disease of choice"

Go play tetris !

Uninstall !

"edited"

"edited"

"edited"

"edited"

"edited"

Ping

Ping

Ping

Ping

Ping

Glad have been of help keeping you up to date on the allied chat, PM me for the latest updates.

PervyPastryPuffer #8 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32064 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 05 February 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

After... I don't know how many games, I haven't seen a good thing said in the chat. Most of the time it's there to call someone an idiot, or laugh at someone's stats, or whatever. I'm done, I'm disabling all chat modes for good and relying only on my friends speaking on TeamSpeak to relay info to me.

I can tell why the all chat mode has been disabled, and I don't see a reason to do with the rest of it myself.

You have found salvation.

Minio #9 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 41546 battles

I did as soon as it became an option, never looked back.

(I was the toxic one)

OreH75 #10 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:20 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50228 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostAngelofAwe, on 05 February 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

My chat also got disabled, just not by me. 

Same here, 5 days this time .. I think its time to disable it myself.

qpranger #11 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:21 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 34892 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY

View PostRataplan, on 05 February 2019 - 09:07 PM, said:

NOOB !!!!

Go get "insert nasty disease of choice"

Go play tetris !

Uninstall !

"edited"

"edited"

"edited"

"edited"

"edited"

Ping

Ping

Ping

Ping

Ping

Fun banter, I can handle it.

AngelofAwe #12 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:24 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• WGL PRO Player
  • 40742 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostOreH75, on 05 February 2019 - 09:20 PM, said:

Same here, 5 days this time .. I think its time to disable it myself.

I don't even think I'm that bad, never got chat banned before as I've never used any nazi vocabulary or wished any kinds of diseases upon people no matter what they do.
I may have referred to some people as "mentally challenged" lately when they teamkill me and such though or when they start their abuse first and accuse me for losing them the battle. It gets old and frustrating eventually.

I should disable allied chat too... 

P.S. Just had another 45% player in an E-50M intentionally push my T-100LT out into enemy fire. He never fired a shot at an enemy all game, just tried to ruin mine. I couldn't tell him what I thought about him but if I could these are the times when I earn my chat ban.
Ran away from him and "put him down" when he was a 1 shot instead. 

Edited by AngelofAwe, 05 February 2019 - 08:46 PM.

zlaja031 #13 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8876 battles
  • [HR-VA] HR-VA

Disabled the moment i got chat ban. There is no point listening bots if you can't insult them. 

Nothing ever good comes from that thing.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #14 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:42 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 25305 battles
Thing is, you can still turn chat on/off, when playing battles.

Hyperuatas #15 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2381 battles

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 05 February 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

It's not so much not being able to handle it, for me it comes down to the fact that the chat is distracting and when you're down to a clutch moment and you're looking to chat for some potentially useful info and it's full of crap it makes it difficult to sift through it in a hurry.

Jigabachi #16 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

I can only repeat what I tell people all the time: Growing up helps a lot with both not getting banned and also with using it in a positive way every now and then.

Ironically, the ones who always complain about being useless and all tend to be the ones who never ever even try to use it in a normal way.

But anyway, thanks for letting us know.

Edited by Jigabachi, 05 February 2019 - 08:55 PM.

Rataplan #17 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17618 battles
  • [USAW] USAW

View Postzlaja031, on 05 February 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

Disabled the moment i got chat ban. There is no point listening bots if you can't insult them. 

Nothing ever good comes from that thing.

You can insult them, you just have to be more creative. Watch the 'french' guy in Monty Python and the holy grail if you need some inspiration. :teethhappy:

Wintermute_1 #18 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46528 battles

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 05 February 2019 - 08:42 PM, said:

Thing is, you can still turn chat on/off, when playing battles.

That's so you can turn it on and scream at other people if you need to. 

Robbie_T #19 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Dont know why people get so much hate in the games....

I rarely get called out by someone.and if they do sometimes they right and i made a mistake....

But most times it just a frustrated kiddy..like a LT dying in the first 20 seconds than say craparty's......(dude i am not even loaded yet).

But if you get called out all the time....maybe you are doing something wrong...

I only call out people with 25k games 43% winrate and F ing up another game by just being stupid.....(top tier defender hiding from the start like a p*ssy on the redline and that after 25k games.....those people should be exterminated.

Homer_J #20 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30437 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 05 February 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

OK, I see you don't want to see other people's innane ramblings.  Why do you think we want to see yours?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users