Jump to content


How to get the Excalibur?


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

kbb07142 #1 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34588 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

I have done nearly all the missions for the Excalibur apart from ones that ask for stun damage.

 

However the only class that does stun is sooooooooooo boring to play and there only for [edited].

 

I mean surley WG would not force you to play the most retarded class there is?

Or do i really have to sit at the back of the map all game and click on a tank......wow how fun and exciting



qpranger #2 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34892 battles
  • 5,516
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

Do you feel like King of England?

If you don't, then don't even bother.



kbb07142 #3 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34588 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

View Postqpranger, on 05 February 2019 - 06:25 PM, said:

Do you feel like King of England?

If you don't, then don't even bother.

 

to be fair, i want the chimera and need to do these missions 1st i think

zlaja031 #4 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:38 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8876 battles
  • 384
  • [HR-VA] HR-VA
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

View Postkbb07142, on 05 February 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

I have done nearly all the missions for the Excalibur apart from ones that ask for stun damage.

 

However the only class that does stun is sooooooooooo boring to play and there only for [edited].

 

I mean surley WG would not force you to play the most retarded class there is?

Or do i really have to sit at the back of the map all game and click on a tank......wow how fun and exciting

 

You skip *edited* missions with orders (you get them when you finish 15 missions with 2nd objectives). 

NoobizarD #5 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:38 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53112 battles
  • 2,217
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011

View Postkbb07142, on 05 February 2019 - 06:32 PM, said:

 

to be fair, i want the chimera and need to do these missions 1st i think

 

Well, if you want Chimera, you better start playing USA/UK and USSR arty.

Cannes76 #6 Posted 05 February 2019 - 07:59 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 69689 battles
  • 1,864
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011
There is only a single excalibur mission with stun as its primary objective. Use a single order to bypass it and voila!

qpranger #7 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:22 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34892 battles
  • 5,516
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Save your orders for 2x health blocked damage.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users