are players of the same clan that don't shoot each other cheating?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

Dorander #101 Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21025 battles

View PostBlubba, on 10 February 2019 - 06:34 PM, said:

I will add however that, with the T-22, there were issues when clan mates and/or friends allowed each other various advantages in order to get the reward.

The fact that WG took a very dim view of that behaviour, despite them undertaking an action that resulted in one group of their clan losing and another group of their clan winning suggests to me that there maybe an issue with the situation.

I don't know the details of that situation so if I get something wrong in the following reasoning feel free to enlighten me. To the best of my knowledge people attempted to create situations to make it easier to achieve the missions required to earn that tank. As far as I know they did so systematically and intentionally, so they deliberately tried to get into battles with each other in order to do the mission rigging.

This doesn't really sound like that, just sounds like two platoons from the same clan coincidentally met each other in battle and decided to shoot everyone else and cap, rather than also shoot their clanmates. Where in the first situation there's a clear intent of collusion to achieve a specific goal with reciprocal behaviour for the players involved (favour-trading), I don't see that in the situation as described. Perhaps Wargaming will as OP apparently sent the replay in and jabster rightfully points out why it won't likely be posted here. It's just that in the T-22 example it was clear that all parties ended up benefitting from the arrangements. In this case one party actually lost the battle and it's difficult to see any similar benefit.

I'm not saying it's impossible there was something fishy going on, but with the information that's actually given, I'm not seeing any clear indication of cheating or collusion.

NoobySkooby #102 Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:21 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 17021 battles
  • [D3NK] D3NK

View PostHassenderZerhacker, on 05 February 2019 - 10:26 PM, said:

I just come out of a battle where top tier platoons of both sides didn't shoot each other.

They were all members of the same clan.

I accompanied our top tiers (tier 10) in my tier 8 and the enemy instantly started to shoot me, our team's top tiers standing there and doing nothing !!

are they breaking the rules?

should I report them?

If players from the same clan are in a toon then it is just friendly banter in the form of a bounce or one up the [edited], you should keep your damn nose out and report sweet FA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users