• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

deorum #21 Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 31216 battles
  • [GBIRD] GBIRD

View PostCro006, on 06 February 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

Well, I won't participate in that marathon if we need to grind more than 15k base exp every day. I grinded 20 for CAX and 25k for 130PM, so I'm done. I have more than enough premiums, WG.

I only wish I grinded Progetto more, I got to 60% discount so I didn't buy it. I would have bought it at 80%.

So WG, make this grind easier or I'm not going to buy it. I know you don't care and you will ignore this comment, but whatever.

Good luck and have fun tankers :)

i bought the projetto, with gold from the advent calendar. the best premium tank i bought from the event. 

SlyMeerkat #22 Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18534 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
Already got it

Azgabast #23 Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:38 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19206 battles
They've released wheeled vehicles, so they're also releasing a slow heavy so these said vehicles can farm it :).

Simona2k #24 Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 2595 battles
  • [GGLT] GGLT
sometimes its have armor, sometimes its paper tank

ToodlePips #25 Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 62421 battles

View PostCobra6, on 06 February 2019 - 07:25 AM, said:

Actually, we do. Now go back into the corner, be quiet and play with your heavy tank.

Cobra 6

Speak for yourself, Cobra. I side with Marqas here. If if want fast, highly dynamic gameplay, I play a regular shooter, not a tank game.

Luonteri #26 Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23350 battles
  • [HOOT] HOOT
  • "100% TRAINED FRENCH CREW WITH 1 SKILL/PERK."

Does this mean a "free skill" or just enough xp to train one skill fully?

pihip #27 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15877 battles

View PostLuonteri, on 06 February 2019 - 12:51 PM, said:

• "100% TRAINED FRENCH CREW WITH 1 SKILL/PERK."

Does this mean a "free skill" or just enough xp to train one skill fully?

Probably the latter.

Luonteri #28 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23350 battles
  • [HOOT] HOOT

View Postpihip, on 06 February 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

Probably the latter.

yeah most likely. If someone that bought this bundle could confirm this, it would be great

Cobra6 #29 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16506 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostToodlePips, on 06 February 2019 - 11:14 AM, said:

Speak for yourself, Cobra. I side with Marqas here. If if want fast, highly dynamic gameplay, I play a regular shooter, not a tank game.

Then don't play the wheeled vehicles and you won't experience fast, highly dynamic gameplay.

The only effect it will have on you is that you need to lead your shots a tiny bit more to hit them but you'll soon get the hang of that.

Cobra 6

az_zill #30 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 39093 battles

Its funny how forced AMX mle is here LUL

Literally nothing has changed with french heavies, no buffs no anything.

Edited by az_zill, 06 February 2019 - 02:33 PM.

Gremlin182 #31 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:45 PM

General

• Player
  • 57868 battles

View PostShypax, on 06 February 2019 - 09:54 AM, said:

this, what the hell WG, selling fully trained crews and boosters now, absolutely disgusting behaviour , you need to stop this greedy behavior now or you will loose the player base for good .

Must be missing something here, that seems to be just a 100% crew not one with extra skills and you can do that in the game for gold.

As for the boosters ie personal reserves I have hundreds of them just from playing the game.

If players want to buy them np its the way the game has always worked you pay with your time or with Money or Time and Money.

Some players have money but not much time to play.

basin79 #32 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:59 PM

General

• Player
  • 15455 battles

View PostGremlin182, on 06 February 2019 - 02:45 PM, said:

Must be missing something here, that seems to be just a 100% crew not one with extra skills and you can do that in the game for gold.

As for the boosters ie personal reserves I have hundreds of them just from playing the game.

If players want to buy them np its the way the game has always worked you pay with your time or with Money or Time and Money.

Some players have money but not much time to play.

There's a package that gives you a crew with a skill. 

Lorensoth #33 Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21029 battles

Aaand ofc nonsense priced bundle for crew. Its like, hard to understand if WG actually want to sell things or not. Crew is entirely digital part of game, even important, not visual by others. So there is even less to brag right about buying it, which definetely something to caunt on considering WoT has many digital tank dust collecting players. So, bundling something can't be seen, to other digital things that noone care enaugh to pay for, just reduce to overall chance of selling product, at all? like basic maths? Makes me really wonder if their forced bundling nature, did ever made decent return for them.

Like there you go, i won't be paying dime to you now, bcs as i might have interested with crew, but not to point that i have to pay for 2x digital tank price amount.

I prolly might be extreme example there but, last year in total, all purchases i made was buying last 10% of progetto & su130. If its ok enaugh for WG, its also surely for me too.

pihip #34 Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15877 battles

View PostLorensoth, on 06 February 2019 - 05:34 PM, said:

Aaand ofc nonsense priced bundle for crew. Its like, hard to understand if WG actually want to sell things or not. Crew is entirely digital part of game, even important, not visual by others. So there is even less to brag right about buying it, which definetely something to caunt on considering WoT has many digital tank dust collecting players. So, bundling something can't be seen, to other digital things that noone care enaugh to pay for, just reduce to overall chance of selling product, at all? like basic maths? Makes me really wonder if their forced bundling nature, did ever made decent return for them.

Like there you go, i won't be paying dime to you now, bcs as i might have interested with crew, but not to point that i have to pay for 2x digital tank price amount.

I prolly might be extreme example there but, last year in total, all purchases i made was buying last 10% of progetto & su130. If its ok enaugh for WG, its also surely for me too.

They're selling the crew because armored cars need a good crew to perform well, more so than most other tanks we already have (camo, BiA and vision skills are all mandatory). Adding that to the supposed marathon for the EBR 75, and WG wants to make a big profit out of the whole thing.

eekeeboo #35 Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:39 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47010 battles

View Post_Zenon, on 06 February 2019 - 08:35 AM, said:

Another pay to win package in shop.When you will stop selling those PERSONAL RESERVES? When you will stop making your game pay to win on an acceptable level?When you will get ride of improved equipment?How many players you want to lose?
Why you start selling 100% crew alone not as a tank bundle and credits?
I understand that personal reserves can help people with lack of patience to grow faster but make them available only for missions.
When you will introduce in MM a skilled ballance so that teams will have an equal numbers of good players and tomato players so that we can have balanced and longer than 4 minutes games.?

BUNDLE CONTENT

• GOLD: 4,500;
  • PREMIUM ACCOUNT DAYS: 30;
  • CREDITS: 4,500,000;
  • 20×PERSONAL RESERVES: +100% XP FOR 2 HOURS;
  • 20×PERSONAL RESERVES: +300% CREW XP FOR 2 HOURS;
  • 100% TRAINED FRENCH CREW WITH 1 SKILL/PERK.
  •  
  • This is wrong.Is too greedy
    We should expect to sell us free exp and entire researched lines.And you wonder why your community became smaller.

None of this is pay to win, you still need to actually perform to win in the battle with that content. 

View Postpihip, on 06 February 2019 - 08:41 AM, said:

WG be like

"Esteemed players,

we know many of you are interested in the new Panhard EBR 75, but were we to sell it in the usual Standard / Ultimate / Supreme format, the majority of you would simply buy the Standard offer and so we would not make as much money as we'd want to. That is not good at all. Therefore, we postponed the release of said vehicle to an upcoming marathon (barring unforeseen issues it will work the same as those launched for Progetto 46, SU-130PM and so on), therefore only the best and most dedicated grinders out there will be able to earn the EBR for free. Everyone else will have to settle for either buying the full bundle at its inflated price, or grind as much as possible and then buy the bundle anyway (but hey, there will be a discount!).

Meanwhile, we have prepared this amazing offer for you, with the French AMX M4 49. It has nothing to do with light tanks or scouting, but it's still French!

Have fun! SerB_face.jpg"

----------

At this point I might as well ask - are we to expect every new premium to be released with a marathon in the future?

You need to check the 2 other offers and not just the heavy tank offer. 

View PostShypax, on 06 February 2019 - 08:54 AM, said:

this, what the hell WG, selling fully trained crews and boosters now, absolutely disgusting behaviour , you need to stop this greedy behavior now or you will loose the player base for good .

People requested the ability to buy crew skills and crew boosters etc..... It's interesting that you would like us to actively tell people... no, we're not going to let you spend your money. 
18:40 Added after 0 minutes

View PostGenerol, on 06 February 2019 - 09:01 AM, said:

can someone confirm if this is a 0-perk crew or if it just has the xp for the first perk?

It has the xp for the first perk. 
18:41 Added after 1 minute

View PostLorensoth, on 06 February 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

As above some people wanted to be able to buy crews, in fact many of the advent calendar offers were purchased by people wanting BIA crew. 

pihip #36 Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15877 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 06 February 2019 - 07:39 PM, said:

You need to check the 2 other offers and not just the heavy tank offer.

I'm sorry, but I don't see how this relates to my previous post. While heavy with sarcasm, it was my honest opinion as to why we did not get the EBR 75 in the shop along with the new branch of French armored cars. The bundle with the trained crew is meant to give those who want to grind the French armored cars from the bottom a headstart - not pay2win, but definitely pay2progress.

Block Quote

As above some people wanted to be able to buy crews, in fact many of the advent calendar offers were purchased by people wanting BIA crew. 

And there's a difference. People were more than happy to buy with gold from the calendar because

1. they had the gold from the loot crates
2. buying a duplicate gave them back something, wether it was gold compensation or credits I don't know (because I myself did not abuse that feature)
3. they still got the zero skill BiA crew
4. said crew comes with BiA as a "free" no-slot skill, whereas the French crew currently in the shop is a vanilla crew with enough training to get their first perk at 100% from the get go (the same was done a while ago with bundles with Polish crews trained for the Tier 10 60TP, one bundle had a one-skill crew, one a two-skill crew), assuming I'm interpreting the description in the shop right

Edited by pihip, 06 February 2019 - 08:39 PM.

eekeeboo #37 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:59 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47010 battles

View Postpihip, on 06 February 2019 - 07:29 PM, said:

I'm sorry, but I don't see how this relates to my previous post. While heavy with sarcasm, it was my honest opinion as to why we did not get the EBR 75 in the shop along with the new branch of French armored cars. The bundle with the trained crew is meant to give those who want to grind the French armored cars from the bottom a headstart - not pay2win, but definitely pay2progress.

And there's a difference. People were more than happy to buy with gold from the calendar because

1. they had the gold from the loot crates
2. buying a duplicate gave them back something, wether it was gold compensation or credits I don't know (because I myself did not abuse that feature)
3. they still got the zero skill BiA crew
4. said crew comes with BiA as a "free" no-slot skill, whereas the French crew currently in the shop is a vanilla crew with enough training to get their first perk at 100% from the get go (the same was done a while ago with bundles with Polish crews trained for the Tier 10 60TP, one bundle had a one-skill crew, one a two-skill crew), assuming I'm interpreting the description in the shop right

This relates to your post because you said the offer had nothing to do with WV, but there was more than 1 offer, in particular, the offer for a fully trained WV crew and other items. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users