• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OMG_Abaddon #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9451 battles
  • [BDCP] BDCP

http://wotreplays.eu...ddon-vk_30_01_p

Please, this is why +/-2 shouldn't exist, there's no counterplay and very sad to play for both teams. I didn't have any fun, needless to say if I was on the other side I'd be so mad. Clicking tanks isn't why I play a PvP game.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68506 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 06 February 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

http://wotreplays.eu...ddon-vk_30_01_p

Please, this is why +/-2 shouldn't exist, there's no counterplay and very sad to play for both teams. I didn't have any fun, needless to say if I was on the other side I'd be so mad. Clicking tanks isn't why I play a PvP game.

I feel the same way in some tanks in pure equal tier games. It's not as rewarding or as fun. And I hope for +2. While in other tanks +1 and +0 games are more fun. But... perhaps the new templates will fix it when the MM changes comes. As tbh the issue I have with 3-5-7 is that it focuses on giving the bottom tiers less +2 targets to shoot. IMO it should be the other way around, as in giving the top tiers less bottom tiers to shoot. And thus +2 games would be more rare, not more often as there is now less room as top tier. 

As I like +2 at times more often then I enjoy or like +0 on some of my tanks depending on tier. And since the gap is still way to big on some like tier 8 that they want to rebalance due to +0. +1 will make some tanks worse for me, but others more useful. Because +1 means more +0 games too. And that's where my issue resides. As I can't pen recent equal tier HT's in my IS-6. But I have a 40% more chance to pen the lower plates of a +1 HT. WG logic. So a balance needs to be done before +1 can become a thing IMO. As on some tiers, it's still way off. Tier 4 to name one. As still some there have bad chance to pen an AMX 40 or a Matilda with their top tier guns even. Making it less fun for them.

But that's just me.  It's not an easy fix until WG rebalances some old guns again. As the last balance changed nothing.

Edited by Balc0ra, 06 February 2019 - 01:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users