recruits recruitment recruitment program loss patch 14

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

sylvester564 #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21563 battles
  • [AHAZ] AHAZ

First of all, i have no problem with the rework of the recruitment program, the new one looks a lot better then the old one in my opinion.

But what was the thinking behind removing my existing recruits completely, instead of transferring them over to the new system ??

This seems like a kick in the face to the old players who have recruited players but never finished the 1mil xp goal.

and if i wanted to recruit them again, they will have to stop playing for 60 days, and good luck getting new players back after 60 days break.

this is not gonna get WG anymore new players, this will only get existing players to make a new account and recruit themselves to farm the rewards.

i hope WG will come to their senses and add old recruits back in to the new system..   

Balc0ra #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68698 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Because it's a system designed to get old and new players back with promise of rewards. Not a way for you to get rewards from those that already play.

But... if one of your old recruits have not played for over 60 days. You can still get them back. As I did.

Laiskamato #3 Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 47188 battles
Because WG logic.

sylvester564 #4 Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21563 battles
  • [AHAZ] AHAZ

View PostBalc0ra, on 06 February 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

Because it's a system designed to get old and new players back with promise of rewards. Not a way for you to get rewards from those that already play.

But... if one of your old recruits have not played for over 60 days. You can still get them back. As I did.

i have a really hard time seeing how you can say this was the right thing to do. my 2 recruits and me gathered around 400k xp, so nowhere near the endgoal of the 1mil. one with 400 games and the other with 1100 games.

they are still new players, and the only reason they even have that many games is because we could farm more xp by playing together. by removing them from the recruitment program, they have no incentive to keep playing.

Btw. i have all the prem tank i need, i dont have recruits to get the rewards, (its a nice bonus) i only recruited them so they would get a easier start to this game then i had 7 years ago..     

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users