sounds audio tanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

elvedhel #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1732 battles
  • [_KSC_] _KSC_
since the update ive lost sound to the tanks engines. all tanks sound like electric cars ( basically silent with a faint hum ) no engine noises, no exhaust ratle on engine start up, and no engine noise in game... nothing changed in my sound settings and all other sounds are fine ( voice commands, guns firing etc ) but every tank is as silent as a ghost.

wsatnutter #2 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:10 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25844 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

take off all your mods if you have them and try

or try running in safe mode

good luck

elvedhel #3 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1732 battles
  • [_KSC_] _KSC_
tried both of those, as well as deleted the wot app data folder as per tech instructions.. no joy.. they also recommended open game launch click settings and check and repair... I would if it existed but no such setting in the game launcher! . tried safe mode, reset graphics mode, no mods installed, still my tanks are powered by Prius engines running in silent battery mode... last resort is clean install which im doing now,, was working 100% fine before the latest update.. as an aside since the update too screens in game in the main menu dont open ( tabs such as clan, or the updates one that's in the bottom left corner ) ame Launcher > Settings > CHECK and REPAIR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users