What mod is being used? And is it legal to use?

CHEAT mods

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

Woody_the_Viking #1 Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26631 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

Having watched some streams from CSA in the recent campaign I and a number of players from our clan noticed some suspicious activity that potentially is against the rules There is a twitch replay from a CSA player from the 1st of February that appears to show this, to be more specific, it seems that one or more players in CSA is either using an illegal destruction mod or some other tool which indicates positions of enemy tanks. In numerous cases, even with setups which have no artillery in them, a specific player from CSA accurately reports positions of enemy tanks within the first 20-30 seconds of the game, while being at the other part of the map and having no vision of part of the map he is reporting about. I will give you some links to clips listen at the audio of these clips and make up your own mind on this, we just want to be sure that no one is using illegal mods to gain an unfair advantage. Daki's Scout knowing where unspotted tanks are heading........thinking....

My friend helped me to do some clips from that stream. you can hear. Sakalito know where hole team is without spotting https://clips.twitch.tv/CarelessSmallKoupreyNomNom

CSA know where tanks go after 15 seconds without the arty player telling https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentEnchantingButterYouDontSay

Sakalito who is lower side map knows after 20 sec that tanks are going city https://clips.twitch.tv/NaiveTalentedCourgetteRedCoat

they know 2 tanks city scouts probably they say after 30 sec into the game called by Sakalito on the lower side of the map  https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulSteamyOtterLitty

real accurate arty spot calls at the start  https://clips.twitch.tv/ObservantApatheticWalrusOneHand

The hole video is found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/372943903

And the day before in https://www.twitch.tv/videos/372425738 in the first battle how do they know that there are 3 artys on the enemy team? and lots of tanks going to the corner. But in the next battle when his Sakalito is not in the team they don't get the same info. Maybe it's just me being stupid but it feels like something fishy is going on. In any case, I would how it is possible to do what they did or what mod is being used. it seems to be a very good mod to know what the enemies are up to. And if all is good and I need to up my gameplay a bit maybe I can get a masterclass in how to become as good as Sakalito.

15JG52Brauer #2 Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 77210 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

It's next level spotting - that is all Woody  nothing to see here......... thinking  ;-)

kaufi #3 Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17394 battles
  • [WHEN] WHEN
It is difficult to see how they could posses the information about numbers of enemy tanks and tank types that are going where. 
Seriously WG you need to investigate this at once, if cheating was involved then you need to punish these people severely!

__ZatoX__ #4 Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36961 battles
  • [NOMI] NOMI

i think someone wants a tank:popcorn::popcorn:

No hard evidence, and CSA is a good clan, they know in the first minute how the enemy clan will play and how they can defeat them. 

Edited by __ZatoX__, 07 February 2019 - 05:25 PM.

Woody_the_Viking #5 Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26631 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View Post__ZatoX__, on 07 February 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

i think someone wants a tank:popcorn::popcorn:

No hard evidence, and CSA is a good clan, they know in the first minute how the enemy clan and how they can defeat them. 

Well if I don't get a tank because I didn't perform at my best that is fine. But if players Above me in the ranking gets tanks because they are use something that might be illegal to use that will upset me. Well even a player like me could understand that some tanks will go to town on Lakeville but spotting them from the other side of the map? and on Highway to see that the hole team is camping in base that is really next level of spotting. I don't like when so-called good players use cheats or is it because that reason they are good.   I leave the judging up to WG. But I still think its amazing spots they do. 

Edited by Woody_the_Viking, 07 February 2019 - 05:31 PM.

15JG52Brauer #6 Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 77210 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Well I've taken part in all the campaigns in a number of clans and got all of the reward tanks(t7,8 and 10) - so I have nothing to gain personally - but I would like to know how a light tank player can consistantly know where the enemey are going, and roughly how many without anything being spotted? I thought at first it was the arty player - but it was Saka's voice, and Daki even says "thank you saka, that was good info" - so yeah, no hard proof, but a question is raised as to how could he know that? Is there something other light tank players are missing? If there is a genuine way of knowing that then fine - but please explain it? Also on campinovka - I know arty players can see knocked down trees , but to see them on opposite sides of the map within seconds- how does that work???........ thinking...... ;-)  I would genuineleylike to know the answer , though I suspect there wont be one, and in any case as you say there is no hard proof - although if it is legit, sureley someone can explain how?

__ZatoX__ #7 Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36961 battles
  • [NOMI] NOMI

View PostWoody_the_Viking, on 07 February 2019 - 04:30 PM, said:

Well if I don't get a tank because I didn't perform at my best that is fine. But if players Above me in the ranking gets tanks because they are use something that might be illegal to use that will upset me. Well even a player like me could understand that some tanks will go to town on Lakeville but spotting them from the other side of the map? and on Highway to see that the hole team is camping in base that is really next level of spotting. I don't like when so-called good players use cheats or is it because that reason they are good.   I leave the judging up to WG. But I still think its amazing spots they do. 

Where is your proof????? only a guy says on the background something? you don't know what he sees in the game. and there is big skills difference between them and you, they now the game far better then you and how most likely the enemy will play. Take your lose and play the game next time better.

But i give you 1% change that they ever will find hacks at that clan:ohmy:

Woody_the_Viking #8 Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26631 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View Post__ZatoX__, on 07 February 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

Where is your proof????? only a guy says on the background something? you don't know what he sees in the game. and there is big skills difference between them and you, they now the game far better then you and how most likely the enemy will play. Take your lose and play the game next time better.

But i give you 1% change that they ever will find hacks at that clan:ohmy:

Have you even looked at the videos? How come Daki have trouble to find a light tank in battles where Sakalito isn't in his team??? on Steppes. So how does that work if they are so good? I know how the game works and I know the mechanics and where enemies will probably go.  But you must be a little fanboy that can't see what is happening in front of you when looking at a video. So you are telling me that 1 of 100 in CSA is cheating, that's 1% you know!

__ZatoX__ #9 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36961 battles
  • [NOMI] NOMI

View PostWoody_the_Viking, on 07 February 2019 - 04:59 PM, said:

Have you even looked at the videos? How come Daki have trouble to find a light tank in battles where Sakalito isn't in his team??? on Steppes. So how does that work if they are so good? I know how the game works and I know the mechanics and where enemies will probably go.  But you must be a little fanboy that can't see what is happening in front of you when looking at a video. So you are telling me that 1 of 100 in CSA is cheating, that's 1% you know!

I did, you don't have the view from sakalito. so yeah pretty useless the say someone is cheating if you don't have the evidence to proof it.

Woody_the_Viking #10 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26631 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View Post__ZatoX__, on 07 February 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

I did, you don't have the view from sakalito. so yeah pretty useless the say someone is cheating if you don't have the evidence to proof it.

No, I do not have Sakalitos POV. But U can see where he is on the minimap and you as a good player should know that where he is on the map you can't see up to enemy base on highway and going to the waterside on Lakeville and spot into town that is amazing. But I might have to PM Sakalito to learn me to play my lighttanks.

Corrupted_Pling #11 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47453 battles

View Post__ZatoX__, on 07 February 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

Hes provided the proof

__ZatoX__ #12 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 36961 battles
  • [NOMI] NOMI

View PostCorrupted_Pling, on 07 February 2019 - 05:20 PM, said:

Hes provided the proof

Everything was he provides only support 'his point', that's  not solid proof. The links aren't providing any evidence that someone has/use cheats, only good map awerness and where tanks most likely will be. 

You only hear someone talking, where did you saw the person use a illegal mod? never so yeah pretty useless to make a topic about it.

sorry i need to enjoy my new tank:P

gofastandrush #13 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:37 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34203 battles
  • [F-R-L] F-R-L

View Post__ZatoX__, on 07 February 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

they know in the first minute how the enemy clan will play and how they can defeat them. 

Without any spot ? Really ?

RedlineSnieperTom #14 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22376 battles
  • [WIFI] WIFI

IF they are using illegal mods, why the hell should they let people stream it ? 

Hey WG and community, we are using illegal mods you see? Ban me, pls.:trollface:

Gevinda #15 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:51 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 42133 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
 HE LACKS TACTICAL INFORMATION  

Dakillzor #16 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 57449 battles
  • [CSA] CSA

POPULAR

I mean anybody with a semi working brain logical reasoning could understand that kim_teng_un is an arty player who can use above view to spot, On mali the light can't spot without breaking the fence, To go into the city of live oaks you always break stuff.

I guess the issue goes back to my first point about working brain and logical reasoning.

JocMeister #17 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:54 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25724 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostWoody_the_Viking, on 07 February 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

Having watched some streams from CSA in the recent campaign I and a number of players from our clan noticed some suspicious activity that potentially is against the rules There is a twitch replay from a CSA player from the 1st of February that appears to show this, to be more specific, it seems that one or more players in CSA is either using an illegal destruction mod or some other tool which indicates positions of enemy tanks. In numerous cases, even with setups which have no artillery in them, a specific player from CSA accurately reports positions of enemy tanks within the first 20-30 seconds of the game, while being at the other part of the map and having no vision of part of the map he is reporting about. I will give you some links to clips listen at the audio of these clips and make up your own mind on this, we just want to be sure that no one is using illegal mods to gain an unfair advantage. Daki's Scout knowing where unspotted tanks are heading........thinking....

My friend helped me to do some clips from that stream. you can hear. Sakalito know where hole team is without spotting https://clips.twitch.tv/CarelessSmallKoupreyNomNom

CSA know where tanks go after 15 seconds without the arty player telling https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentEnchantingButterYouDontSay

Sakalito who is lower side map knows after 20 sec that tanks are going city https://clips.twitch.tv/NaiveTalentedCourgetteRedCoat

they know 2 tanks city scouts probably they say after 30 sec into the game called by Sakalito on the lower side of the map  https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulSteamyOtterLitty

real accurate arty spot calls at the start  https://clips.twitch.tv/ObservantApatheticWalrusOneHand

The hole video is found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/372943903

And the day before in https://www.twitch.tv/videos/372425738 in the first battle how do they know that there are 3 artys on the enemy team? and lots of tanks going to the corner. But in the next battle when his Sakalito is not in the team they don't get the same info. Maybe it's just me being stupid but it feels like something fishy is going on. In any case, I would how it is possible to do what they did or what mod is being used. it seems to be a very good mod to know what the enemies are up to. And if all is good and I need to up my gameplay a bit maybe I can get a masterclass in how to become as good as Sakalito.

You are a very special snowflake. :trollface:

WolRa #18 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37353 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

I see you are at position 10828 so Im guessing you are looking to get 28 people to lose their tank so you will get yours.

Stay mad

Bildresultat för pepekek

GoHard_ANIALLATOR #19 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• WGL PRO Player
  • 39033 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

Everyone better than me is a no life cheater

Everyone worse than me is a no skill noob

:angry:

Stopmessing #20 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14626 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View Post15JG52Brauer, on 07 February 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

Also on campinovka - I know arty players can see knocked down trees , but to see them on opposite sides of the map within seconds- how does that work???........ thinking...... ;-)  I would genuineleylike to know the answer , though I suspect there wont be one, and in any case as you say there is no hard proof - although if it is legit, sureley someone can explain how?

Go into arty mode, move mouse over to other side of the map.

Also tagged with CHEAT, mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users