Jump to content


T95/FV4201

OP tanks

  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Gatix #1 Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15537 battles
  • 63
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

WG? You are way retarded 2019 than 2018 year....

 

Have nice day.

 



XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:50 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53179 battles
  • 3,036
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016
The cute people are angry! :)

Gatix #3 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:01 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15537 battles
  • 63
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014
Every year we can see more and more OP tanks coming out. They smoking crap. How long players can suffer from this? This game and company is greedy [edited]. If next patch won't nerf premium shells, fix MM. I really press delete game and [edited]off this company.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #4 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:07 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53179 battles
  • 3,036
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016
OR you could just grind the S.Conqueror! :)

Gatix #5 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:13 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15537 battles
  • 63
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 08 February 2019 - 03:07 AM, said:

OR you could just grind the S.Conqueror! :)

 

Or WG should [edited]off once more. 

OMG_Abaddon #6 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:25 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11370 battles
  • 691
  • [BDCP] BDCP
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 08 February 2019 - 01:07 AM, said:

OR you could just grind the S.Conqueror! :)

 

OR you can each burrito while sipping Indian coffee. How does any of that relate to the new clubber tank?



Balc0ra #7 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:28 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 69214 battles
  • 18,343
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostGatix, on 08 February 2019 - 01:01 AM, said:

Every year we can see more and more OP tanks coming out. They smoking crap. How long players can suffer from this? This game and company is greedy [edited]. If next patch won't nerf premium shells, fix MM. I really press delete game and [edited]off this company.

 

You don't read the news? MM news update on a coming change came today. And it's not WG's fault most don't go on tank.gg to check where they can or can't pen it. It's strong head on or hull down. Like most tier X's. Sure the angle on the upper plate is a bit too much, as it's more or less an auto bounce zone. But vs the 60TP, you have as much effective armor and auto bounce sections on both if they peek over a ridge line.

 

Issue is that it's played atm by mostly good players to see how good it does vs one that's played by mostly tomatoes. And there are 2-3 of them in every tier X game for now.

 

But if he has a bit of an angle towards you. Aim between the track cover and the drivers window above the headlight on the upper plate. It's like 88mm thick. Or 180 effective. I've even seen a 183 hit one for 2K there today. If you don't see that angle, the lower plate or are close enough for the cupola... You should not linger around.

 

 

 



XxKuzkina_MatxX #8 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:29 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53179 battles
  • 3,036
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 08 February 2019 - 02:25 AM, said:

 

OR you can each burrito while sipping Indian coffee. How does any of that relate to the new clubber tank?

 

I don't know, you tell me! Also what do you think is wrong with the new Chieftain?

Balc0ra #9 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:30 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 69214 battles
  • 18,343
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostGatix, on 08 February 2019 - 01:01 AM, said:

Every year we can see more and more OP tanks coming out. They smoking crap. How long players can suffer from this? 

 

It's not WG's fault most don't go on tank.gg to check where they can or can't pen it. It's strong head on or hull down. Like most tier X's. Sure the angle on the upper plate is a bit too much, as it's more or less an auto bounce zone. But vs the 60TP, you have as much effective armor and auto bounce sections on both if they peek over a ridge line.

 

Issue is that it's played atm by mostly good players to see how good it does vs one that's played by mostly tomatoes. And there are 2-3 of them in every tier X game for now.

 

But if he has a bit of an angle towards you. Aim between the track cover and the drivers window above the headlight on the upper plate. It's like 88mm thick. Or 180 effective. I've even seen a 183 hit one for 2K there today. If you don't see that angle, the lower plate or are close enough for the cupola... You should not linger around.

 

 

View PostGatix, on 08 February 2019 - 01:01 AM, said:

How long players can suffer from this? This game and company is greedy [edited]. If next patch won't nerf premium shells, fix MM. I really press delete game and [edited]off this company.

 

Depends. MM news and the planned changes for that was announced today. Nefs on premium shells has this forum split for WG to think it's a good idea. Some want it. Others think the planned suggestion will just give powers to the wrong tanks. And punish outdated guns and stock grinds. And then... you give players a new suffering. And I suspect they would lose more from that, then they do from small rants like this.

 

 



Gatix #10 Posted 08 February 2019 - 01:32 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 15537 battles
  • 63
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    09-12-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 February 2019 - 03:28 AM, said:

 

You don't read the news? MM news update on a coming change came today. And it's not WG's fault most don't go on tank.gg to check where they can or can't pen it. It's strong head on or hull down. Like most tier X's. Sure the angle on the upper plate is a bit too much, as it's more or less an auto bounce zone. But vs the 60TP, you have as much effective armor and auto bounce sections on both if they peek over a ridge line.

 

Issue is that it's played atm by mostly good players to see how good it does vs one that's played by mostly tomatoes. And there are 2-3 of them in every tier X game for now.

 

But if he has a bit of an angle towards you. Aim between the track cover and the drivers window above the headlight on the upper plate. It's like 88mm thick. Or 180 effective. I've even seen a 183 hit one for 2K there today. If you don't see that angle, the lower plate or are close enough for the cupola... You should not linger around.

 

 

 

 

How much WG pay for this crap to you?  Obj 279 early, did someone asked for buff? They buff. How many tanks need buff? 3-4 years they didn't get. Now they only have plans. Stop smoke weed/crap and gid gud. I know tanks.gg. But the company is number 1 on doing crap.


Edited by Gatix, 08 February 2019 - 01:36 AM.


snowlywhite #11 Posted 08 February 2019 - 02:23 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20381 battles
  • 324
  • Member since:
    01-05-2018

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 February 2019 - 01:28 AM, sai

You don't read the news? MM news update on a coming change came today. And it's not WG's fault most don't go on tank.gg to check where they can or can't pen it. It's strong head on or hull down. Like most tier X's. Sure the angle on the upper plate is a bit too much, as it's more or less an auto bounce zone. But vs the 60TP, you have as much effective armor and auto bounce sections on both if they peek over a ridge line.

 

60tp has an honest weakspot on driver hatch that can be penned by tier 8 gold just fine. Tier 9+10 are fine with standard. This doesn't. Also, it has about half the mobility. Also, it's big as a barn(which also means a biiig lower plate - or more like wide).

 

seriously? After 279? Another thing that can't be penned frontally? Ok, great front; but then, should have crap side. Which it doesn't. Ok, you have the "shoulder" or whatever you want to call it. But that's it... Crap mobility? Nope. Crap gun? Nope; great gun. Crap pen? Not even that; 270 on standard is honest...

 

what's bad in the tank? It doesn't also make coffee or what?



SpartA_1ah1 #12 Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:05 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19840 battles
  • 160
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

I have Object 279e and T95/FV4201 but for sure Object 279e is way more stronger than T95/FV4201

Today when i got my T95/FV4201 i did have the worst MM ever , everyone is focusing on my tank with 3 artys and my teammate running for their lifes and finally they die in the first 3 mins.

The upper plate is a joke IS-7 did pen me twice today with normal AP

I know the best postion will be in holl down other than that it is a worst Super Conqueror (better gun and amazing reload time)

 

 



XxKuzkina_MatxX #13 Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:09 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53179 battles
  • 3,036
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSpartA_1ah1, on 08 February 2019 - 05:05 AM, said:

I have Object 279e and T95/FV4201 but for sure Object 279e is way more stronger than T95/FV4201

Today when i got my T95/FV4201 i did have the worst MM ever , everyone is focusing on my tank with 3 artys and my teammate running for their lifes and finally they die in the first 3 mins.

The upper plate is a joke IS-7 did pen me twice today with normal AP

I know the best postion will be in holl down other than that it is a worst Super Conqueror (better gun and amazing reload time)

 

 

 

Have fun with your new toys but i think you need a little break buddy! :)

AngelofAwe #14 Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:17 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 40742 battles
  • 3,185
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011
The Chieftain is a bit of a disappointment. Doesn't live up to the hype of replacing the super conq.

The cupola is small but it's surprisingly easy to hit (based on my duels against other Chieftains), the lower plate is ridiculously weak, you can pen it from angles that you'd think are autobounces. I went through consistently from what to me looked like almost 90 degrees shooting a lower plate from the side.
Also the sides of the tank are incredibly weak, it cannot sidescrape whatsoever. Turret sides are also a pen for anything that sees it...
When you get close up to one just shoot down into the upper plate and it's an easy pen. I think even auto aim pens every shot if you're facehugging one.

Oh and it takes lots of ammo rack damage and due to the armor profile HE and artillery hitting anything but the front of the turret deals MASSIVE damage.

Super conq is far better.

Edited by AngelofAwe, 08 February 2019 - 04:18 AM.


_Hakkapeliitta_ #15 Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:20 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 46950 battles
  • 349
  • [OPPOS] OPPOS
  • Member since:
    07-19-2012

View PostGatix, on 08 February 2019 - 02:01 AM, said:

Every year we can see more and more OP tanks coming out. They smoking crap. How long players can suffer from this? This game and company is greedy [edited]. If next patch won't nerf premium shells, fix MM. I really press delete game and [edited]off this company.

 

OP tank where...i try to find it but i dont see it...is it wery small?? so small that i cannot see it?, i must look more to find it :D

SpartA_1ah1 #16 Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:37 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19840 battles
  • 160
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 08 February 2019 - 06:09 AM, said:

 

Have fun with your new toys but i think you need a little break buddy! :)

 

You too you need a full break, wow 53k battles :ohmy:.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #17 Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:52 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 53179 battles
  • 3,036
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostSpartA_1ah1, on 08 February 2019 - 06:37 AM, said:

 

You too you need a full break, wow 53k battles :ohmy:.

 

Almost done! :hiding:

Ceeb #18 Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:10 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 31801 battles
  • 5,742
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostGatix, on 07 February 2019 - 11:42 PM, said:

WG? You are way retarded 2019 than 2018 year....

 

Have nice day.

 

 

Had a few games yesterday, killed 3 of the T95s,  However all three were top of the damage list (like 6k+)   but also played by very good players (looked afterwards and all had 8700-11k personal rating) so expect them to do well.

 

They really dont like the FV4005 Hesh shell.

 

Id rather see more of these than the influx of 907s at the moment. 



tajj7 #19 Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:27 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 26736 battles
  • 14,460
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

View PostAngelofAwe, on 08 February 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

The Chieftain is a bit of a disappointment. Doesn't live up to the hype of replacing the super conq.

The cupola is small but it's surprisingly easy to hit (based on my duels against other Chieftains), the lower plate is ridiculously weak, you can pen it from angles that you'd think are autobounces. I went through consistently from what to me looked like almost 90 degrees shooting a lower plate from the side.
Also the sides of the tank are incredibly weak, it cannot sidescrape whatsoever. Turret sides are also a pen for anything that sees it...
When you get close up to one just shoot down into the upper plate and it's an easy pen. I think even auto aim pens every shot if you're facehugging one.

Oh and it takes lots of ammo rack damage and due to the armor profile HE and artillery hitting anything but the front of the turret deals MASSIVE damage.

Super conq is far better.

 

I still want one because it looks cool, but it did always look to me a tank that armour really only worked on ridges with people directly in front of you, with it being fairly weak for a heavy outside of that and probably less all round armoured than like a 430U. 

 

Similar I suppose to the Kranvagns armour. 



Ceeb #20 Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:33 AM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 31801 battles
  • 5,742
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View Posttajj7, on 08 February 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

 

I still want one because it looks cool,Fracking Awesome

 

There, corrected that.... not sure its the brit in me but by far its taking the best looking tank in the game.







Also tagged with OP tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users