Tweaking the Efficency of Personal Reserves

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Grinnen_Baeritt #1 Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 68884 battles
  • [RTRUK] RTRUK

With the longer than normal "Wait" times afforded to specific classes and tiers of vehicle due to the issues resulting in the Matchmaker, I feel there needs to be a fairer alternative than the current "time-based" reserves. It currently means that those grinding through lower tier tanks, SPGs, and using Premium "preferential MM" vehicles are receiving less benefit. In addition, time-based reserves are also an issue for those players suffering from poor connectivity and server issues.  In addition, it's more likely to encourage suicidal play and botting by poorly matched players.

To avoid this, surely it would be fairer to base their usage in the same manner as rental camouflage? I.e. Base them on a specific number of games played?.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #2 Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:22 AM

Major

• Player
  • 53179 battles
  • [_B-R_] _B-R_

There was just a discussion about this recently with comments from WG staff...

http://forum.worldof...-reserves-time/

Take a look and see what they think about it. :)

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 08 February 2019 - 08:22 AM.

wsatnutter #3 Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:31 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25828 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

waiting times are negligible as for player with connectivity problems well that's just the rub of the green , in some cases. there are server issues once in a while I agree but they are rare , the only change I would make is   to introduce 30 minute personnel reserves as some people lead busy lives

and do not get a lot of time to play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users