Jump to content


All About Frontline 2019


  • Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

Jumping_Turtle #201 Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:06 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 65955 battles
  • 6,303
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
Indeed, these waiting times are way too much not to speak of the plenty times it just closes and we can enter the que again ...

zlaja031 #202 Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:10 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10578 battles
  • 379
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
Wait times are up again. I guess this is so popular in the late hours. 

lewisdawson1 #203 Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25635 battles
  • 375
  • [_NFTG] _NFTG
  • Member since:
    08-23-2011

It would be great if you allowed more players in the queue than 2000 +- 500 slots. You'd have thought that the previous Frontlines popularity would be of significance in terms of data collection and analysis for you to prepare in advance.

 

I'm not saying you can eliminate the issue because you can't, but you can avoid a max of 2k queue length if you were competent about it...


Edited by lewisdawson1, 12 February 2019 - 09:05 PM.


Grand_Moff_Tano #204 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:26 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1776 battles
  • 10,800
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
The problem for me is that with just the one map, the gamemode gets boring really quickly, espiecally if you've already played it the last time it was available.

Max_Calibre #205 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21655 battles
  • 1,121
  • Member since:
    02-03-2014

Very disappointed its changed since last time

 

Arty SPG everywhere can fire from all 9 zones why?

Artillery strikes EVERY player now can do this SO double the hated Cancer now, why?

 

I now get ARTY & SPG damage then killed more now then EVER in Random pub battles ALL I get is Arty SPG then ARTY SPG over and over

 

Frontline has become another 3 minute turbo/ turbo slaughter BRAINS not required as Bases under attack all time, no choice to Think just save base over and over

btw, Armour is NOTHING for some dumb reason its 0 MM but really all sovirt HT's and new TD.s are so OP in just T8 Frontlines 

 

Random Battles now seem PEACEFULL comparted to what WG has done to Frontline this year

 

so screw this! 

 ……………………..

was Defending the entire Game we lost, from 122000 credits I earned just got 12000!!!

 

why bl__dy play? Frontline looks ruined typical from WG a good thing cannot leave it be gotta screw it up, why?

 

 


Edited by Max_Calibre, 12 February 2019 - 10:55 PM.


Neno #206 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:47 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 42639 battles
  • 76
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA
  • Member since:
    05-24-2011

I believe WG made mistake with the name... it's not Frontline 2019, it's actually Farming simulator 2019 :popcorn:

 

10k + dmg = cca 5oo-8oo credits in 20 min, love it, FPS looks very good I am pleased so far 



zlaja031 #207 Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10578 battles
  • 379
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012
I don't know why people complain? It's free money mode :) 

Max_Calibre #208 Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21655 battles
  • 1,121
  • Member since:
    02-03-2014

View Postzlaja031, on 12 February 2019 - 10:04 PM, said:

I don't know why people complain? It's free money mode :) 

 

That makes ZERO sense mate  ~ free money mode?

nothing on WOT is Free only fools think that, guess what, its around 75% of all Vehicles used in Frontline are Premium T8 

and matey every T8 Premiums cost CASH Money REAL money 

 

of course there are 3 Frontline Rental T8's which WG would like you to try then buy maybe ALL of them, not bad try then buy, good deal for all

 

Frontline is WG cashing in on Premium T8 sales HUGE and absolutely the right thing for WG to do ) I would buddy!



WoT_RU_Doing #209 Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:46 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 54328 battles
  • 2,910
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostMax_Calibre, on 12 February 2019 - 09:43 PM, said:

Very disappointed its changed since last time

 

Arty SPG everywhere can fire from all 9 zones why?

Artillery strikes EVERY player now can do this SO double the hated Cancer now, why?

 

I now get ARTY & SPG damage then killed more now then EVER in Random pub battles ALL I get is Arty SPG then ARTY SPG over and over

 

Frontline has become another 3 minute turbo/ turbo slaughter BRAINS not required as Bases under attack all time, no choice to Think just save base over and over

btw, Armour is NOTHING for some dumb reason its 0 MM but really all sovirt HT's and new TD.s are so OP in just T8 Frontlines

 

Random Battles now seem PEACEFULL comparted to what WG has done to Frontline this year

 

so screw this!

 ……………………..

was Defending the entire Game we lost, from 122000 credits I earned just got 12000!!!

 

why bl__dy play? Frontline looks ruined typical from WG a good thing cannot leave it be gotta screw it up, why?

 

 

 

I don't see any difference to arty this year compared to last year...I could do everything you describe just as easily then. The only thing that seems to have changed is that I can't use arty to damage a final objective, whereas I used to be able to with around 1/3 shots from the next map square in front of it.

As for credits, I'm making loads as there's barely a need for premium ammo....I mostly use it on the objectives when I'm trying to hit one at long distance.


 

One thing that is really annoying me is waiting for a respawn....why am I stuck on the battle screen until time expires? I want an option to get back to my garage to select the next tank and to be ready when I can press the battle button again.

shot_1035.jpg

 

 

 



feies_vlad #210 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12511 battles
  • 170
  • [CIRC] CIRC
  • Member since:
    09-05-2015

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 12 February 2019 - 11:46 PM, said:

 

I don't see any difference to arty this year compared to last year...I could do everything you describe just as easily then. The only thing that seems to have changed is that I can't use arty to damage a final objective, whereas I used to be able to with around 1/3 shots from the next map square in front of it.

As for credits, I'm making loads as there's barely a need for premium ammo....I mostly use it on the objectives when I'm trying to hit one at long distance.


 

One thing that is really annoying me is waiting for a respawn....why am I stuck on the battle screen until time expires? I want an option to get back to my garage to select the next tank and to be ready when I can press the battle button again.

shot_1035.jpg

 

 

 

 

You can actually pick another tank, just be carefull to have them ready before entering frontline battle, and if you die once you have like another 2 "free lives" where you can pick some another tank, and if you die in those 2 tanks aswell in very short time than yeah you have to wait for like a few minutes, good luck :)

Edited by feies_vlad, 13 February 2019 - 10:42 PM.


WoT_RU_Doing #211 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:31 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 54328 battles
  • 2,910
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View Postfeies_vlad, on 12 February 2019 - 11:20 PM, said:

 

You can actually pick another tank, just be carefull to have them ready before entering frontline battle, and if you die one you have like another 2 "free lives" where you can pick some another tank, and if you die in those 2 tanks aswell in very short time than yeah you have to wait for like a few minutes, good luck :)

 

I know I can pick an other tank. The problem is that with 67 tier 8's in my garage, I don't want to waste 15 seconds of actual battle time having to press filter buttons etc., to get the tank that is appropriate to the battle situation. I'd prefer to waste that time while I wait for the timer to count down and be ready to press battle again as soon as it goes Red

Wingbone #212 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:45 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 28763 battles
  • 853
  • Member since:
    05-07-2011

I’d just like to throw my two cents in. I’ve never played Frontlines before and I was looking forward to it. I hadn’t played WoT in 9 months and came back last November. This was going to be something different. It is different but after about the 4th battle I find it really boring. Win or lose it’s a good credit and XP earning tool but the battles take sooooo long and no excitement. Give me a random battle over this any day, so I can’t see myself investing much time in it.

 

 

Wing

 

 

 



HaLlak65 #213 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:58 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 40169 battles
  • 86
  • [HAC-L] HAC-L
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

If I do like 15 ranks now, will I keep it or lose it when the week end?



simeon_ellas #214 Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 37082 battles
  • 105
  • [AL_GR] AL_GR
  • Member since:
    08-14-2012
can someone tell me... if i stop frontlines at lvl 15-20 next month will i start from that lvl of from beginning?

HaLlak65 #215 Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:02 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 40169 battles
  • 86
  • [HAC-L] HAC-L
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postfeies_vlad, on 12 February 2019 - 11:20 PM, said:

 

You can actually pick another tank, just be carefull to have them ready before entering frontline battle, and if you die one you have like another 2 "free lives" where you can pick some another tank, and if you die in those 2 tanks aswell in very short time than yeah you have to wait for like a few minutes, good luck :)

 

Dude, you don't get it. He said why can't he go back to the garage to change stuffs on tanks when he lost all his "lives" and have to wait couple of minutes.

WoT_RU_Doing #216 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:23 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 54328 battles
  • 2,910
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostHaLlak65, on 13 February 2019 - 12:02 AM, said:

 

Dude, you don't get it. He said why can't he go back to the garage to change stuffs on tanks when he lost all his "lives" and have to wait couple of minutes.

 

I don't even want to change stuff on the tanks...all 67 are ready to go...I just want to be able to select the next tank from the garage when my first one is dead, without being stuck in the view mode in my picture above. The frontline garage has no obvious order to it, tanks of all classes/nationaltiies are all mixed together - If I want to use a Defender next, I don't want to waste 15 seconds finding it when the battle button goes red again, when I could have selected it just before the button gets enabled.

TheArk_2014 #217 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:34 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 65034 battles
  • 1,247
  • [AETOS] AETOS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2014

View PostHaLlak65, on 12 February 2019 - 11:58 PM, said:

If I do like 15 ranks now, will I keep it or lose it when the week end?

 

View Postsimeon_ellas, on 13 February 2019 - 12:02 AM, said:

can someone tell me... if i stop frontlines at lvl 15-20 next month will i start from that lvl of from beginning?

 

At the end of each Episode the stats freeze and the players keep their achievements and they start from there when the new episode begins.

 

Spoiler

 


Edited by TheArk_2014, 13 February 2019 - 02:35 AM.


Dalriadaman #218 Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:50 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23745 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    08-29-2014
The arty consumable shouldn't be able to hit inside the cap circle. Went from full HP to dead from one strike on my Skorpion G when I had the cap at 99%. Wasn't spotted, was just in a location that covered me from the enemy. Feels pretty sour to lose a game because someone sitting at the back has their consumable up and clicks you.

WoT_RU_Doing #219 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:12 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 54328 battles
  • 2,910
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

View PostDalriadaman, on 13 February 2019 - 02:50 AM, said:

The arty consumable shouldn't be able to hit inside the cap circle. Went from full HP to dead from one strike on my Skorpion G when I had the cap at 99%. Wasn't spotted, was just in a location that covered me from the enemy. Feels pretty sour to lose a game because someone sitting at the back has their consumable up and clicks you.

 

How do you know they were sat at the back? And to be honest, what difference does it make where they were? One of the most valuable times you can use the consumable is when you hit enemies in the cap....you even get a medal if you do it enough (1800 damage I think). It's quite an important part of the game mode. Without it, there would need to be a new balancing mechanism, or the attackers would have more of an advantage. For example, if you remove the defenders ability to use their consumables in the cap, you need to remove the inspire and engineering consumables in the cap too.

Zamieszki #220 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:37 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8725 battles
  • 519
  • Member since:
    12-17-2012

After playing this 'world of progetto' mode for about 4h I've already had enough I think.


Edited by Zamieszki, 13 February 2019 - 09:43 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users