• Please log in to reply
381 replies to this topic

Cheezix #381 Posted 26 August 2019 - 08:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39633 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Post____Green____, on 26 August 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

That moment when in 2 days u complete 120 levels FL up to prestige 9 and then find out that there is personal reserves for FL +100% exp. :D

Oh wow, did none of your clan mates/friends tell you about this? Kinda cruel if you ask me :P

07:05 Added after 2 minute

View PostZmago5000, on 26 August 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

i havent played a single FL game the past week and man, i feel good!

I have played only FL this pas week and man I feel good with getting double points for becoming General most of the time. Went from prestige 6 to prestige 9 in just 5 evenings :justwait:

____Green____ #382 Posted 26 August 2019 - 08:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24753 battles
  • [B4LV] B4LV

View Postageens, on 05 June 2019 - 12:05 PM, said:

"easy" General you can get with distrupting capture (arty splash is sooo OP, as you can freeze whole bunch of capturers) and using reserves, esp, while capture happens (spot, arty strike, bombing  - suprisingly LTs and arty have 3, but TTs, MTs - sux because "engineering" - must have). Harder - take TD like su-130pm and udes => own spot + shoot capping team. UDES is used to kill wheeled craps on distance, at least it was more successful for me.

I have seen guys on TTs play hard, but usually they do not survive long enough to harvest loads of spot or interrupt exps. They are those guys, who slows down enemy, but not rewarded for that since they can not reach "hot-points" in time or there are not enough support fire.

Arty dont give you easy general anymore. They fixed this - like two months ago. Basically the idea was to take american, soviet SPG and use it with small tier VII gun and spam cap every 18-20 seconds. 

My standart battle plan is:

I start every battle with LT (engineering) and if its possible I go to B zone because its easy to cap/decap -  easy lieutenant. Then I move to A or C to cap or decap there, mostly A because its easy to cap and get Captain there. If teammates understands that easy points comes form cap/decap - I prefer D, but if everybody moves to E then is reasonable to change tank to autoloader like somua, spaggetto, emil, lorr to cap/decap. In last two seasons i have attacked high calibre guns on base mby 4-5 times because its pointless, dmg u make by shooting those guns is not in your dmg count, you dont get any reward points and credits. Best way to secure general is to cap/decap, spot and do good amount of dmg.

My FL best for buck tanks is: LT432(engineering), spagetto(engineering, recon plane or inspire), somua(recon, inspire, smoke or engineering)

Best spot for SPG i think is C @ deffence. You can decap B several times before lose it, then you can work C and E and retreat behind F to earn last points from F. Why not A and B for spg? A and B is very random and your team can those zones in 1-2 minutes. C is in open field. 

07:29 Added after 1 minute

View PostCheezix, on 26 August 2019 - 09:02 AM, said:

Oh wow, did none of your clan mates/friends tell you about this? Kinda cruel if you ask me :P

07:05 Added after 2 minute

I have read it on news but well... forgot about it. Well at least I have reserves left to finish X prestige in few hrs on next season.

Edited by ____Green____, 26 August 2019 - 08:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users