Jump to content


Referral Program II

details questions?

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

arthurwellsley #1 Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 54060 battles
  • 4,018
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

So I found the news item here; https://worldoftanks...ram-2-0-teaser/

I also found the new interface in the game.

 

1.But I cannot find the detail of the requirements to get to Progression level 1, level 2, and level 3. It seems to suggest that you need 500 points, but is that only for Progression level 1 or all of them?

 

2.It seems to suggest that you get more points for doing well in battle and gaining medals - is that correct?

 

3. It seems to suggest that there are some missions for points. Are there missions? If so what do they entail?

 

I was trying to decide if it was just worth going to progression level 1 on an alt for some of the rewards, but at the moment feel unable to make a decision about the amount of rng/grind involved compared to the rewards. Can anyone help?



Grand_Moff_Tano #2 Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:02 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1776 battles
  • 10,857
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
It does say you need 1500 points in total to finish stage 3.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:27 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 72848 battles
  • 20,707
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postarthurwellsley, on 08 February 2019 - 03:00 PM, said:

So I found the news item here; https://worldoftanks...ram-2-0-teaser/

I also found the new interface in the game.

 

1.But I cannot find the detail of the requirements to get to Progression level 1, level 2, and level 3. It seems to suggest that you need 500 points, but is that only for Progression level 1 or all of them?

 

2.It seems to suggest that you get more points for doing well in battle and gaining medals - is that correct?

 

3. It seems to suggest that there are some missions for points. Are there missions? If so what do they entail?

 

I was trying to decide if it was just worth going to progression level 1 on an alt for some of the rewards, but at the moment feel unable to make a decision about the amount of rng/grind involved compared to the rewards. Can anyone help?

 

1: 500 points pr level, 1500 points in total. My mate played a few games in the Skorpion G rental he got with it, and is already past 200 points in a day.  So for one it won't take too long.

 

For the rewards the recruit gets rewards for doing each stage. But not you the commander. The recruit gets bonds, a bronze emblem and a badge for stage 1. More bonds and a camo with a silver emblem for stage 2. And a pick between a few tier 6/7 premiums, a gold badge, bonds and a camo style for stage III. You only get a tier 8 premium, a badge and the same camo style when he gets to stage III. The medal on the service record has levels too for the commander. It seems you need 5 for the first one. So I suspect thus the fast speed.

 

2: Yes. 10 points if he plays solo, 20 if you platoon for BIA etc.

 

3: Yes. 2 points for doing his own HP in combined assist/damage. 2 points for a win and 10 points for a medal. That's solo. Play platoons and you get 5 points for a win. 5 points for doing 3K combined between the two of you, and 20 for a medal.

 

Also the current rewards lasts for 118 days more. So then I suspect it might change.

 

 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 08 February 2019 - 03:29 PM.


Jumping_Turtle #4 Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:33 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 69429 battles
  • 7,536
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 February 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

 

Also the current rewards lasts for 118 days more. So then I suspect it might change.

 

 

Do you also know if the progress stays when this stage ends ? I have no real interest in the current 5 available tier 8 prems we could get, but might like one in the next stage. What if I start now and dont complete it when thisone ends. Does it all get resetted or does the progress stays with me on the next stage ?

AvengerOrion #5 Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27635 battles
  • 1,333
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

Too much hassle for some mediocre marbles and a tier 8 tank I either have or do not want (or both).

Underpowered as it was atleast the T95E2 was unique.

 

1/10 try better Wargaming.


Edited by AvengerOrion, 08 February 2019 - 03:34 PM.


Bezbel #6 Posted 08 February 2019 - 04:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17484 battles
  • 90
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD
  • Member since:
    05-23-2015

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 February 2019 - 03:27 PM, said:

 

1: 500 points pr level, 1500 points in total. My mate played a few games in the Skorpion G rental he got with it, and is already past 200 points in a day.  So for one it won't take too long.

 

For the rewards the recruit gets rewards for doing each stage. But not you the commander. The recruit gets bonds, a bronze emblem and a badge for stage 1. More bonds and a camo with a silver emblem for stage 2. And a pick between a few tier 6/7 premiums, a gold badge, bonds and a camo style for stage III. You only get a tier 8 premium, a badge and the same camo style when he gets to stage III. The medal on the service record has levels too for the commander. It seems you need 5 for the first one. So I suspect thus the fast speed.

 

2: Yes. 10 points if he plays solo, 20 if you platoon for BIA etc.

 

3: Yes. 2 points for doing his own HP in combined assist/damage. 2 points for a win and 10 points for a medal. That's solo. Play platoons and you get 5 points for a win. 5 points for doing 3K combined between the two of you, and 20 for a medal.

 

Also the current rewards lasts for 118 days more. So then I suspect it might change.

 

 

 

 

The part about only recruit getting the stage rewards(bonds,emblems...) is false

both the recruit and the commander get it and i know because my recruit did the 1st stage and we both got the stage rewards


Edited by Bezbel, 08 February 2019 - 04:36 PM.


BlackBloodBandit #7 Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6351 battles
  • 757
  • Member since:
    12-23-2018

View PostBezbel, on 08 February 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

The part about only recruit getting the stage rewards(bonds,emblems...) is false

both the recruit and the commander get it and i know because my recruit did the 1st stage and we both got the stage rewards

I have a recruit now as well. Can you confirm that I can only do the Commander-missions while being in platoon with him?



Balc0ra #8 Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 72848 battles
  • 20,707
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 08 February 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

 

Do you also know if the progress stays when this stage ends ? I have no real interest in the current 5 available tier 8 prems we could get, but might like one in the next stage. What if I start now and dont complete it when thisone ends. Does it all get resetted or does the progress stays with me on the next stage ?

 

The only thing they did mention was that you get the reward that's on when you complete it. I suspect that means it stays and you can go for what you like. Then again, considering my m8 has 200 out of the 1500 after 1 day. It don't take long to invite someone else to do it again later if not. 

MeNoobTank #9 Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16518 battles
  • 936
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017

To not make a new thread, I want to ask the question here:

 

What happen if the time period expire (new season start) and you and your reqruits still did not managed to get the final rewards ? You get all the progress ereased ? or you can still do the points but you will have different reward tanks at the end ?



Jumping_Turtle #10 Posted 02 March 2019 - 05:40 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 69429 battles
  • 7,536
  • [CNUT] CNUT
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

And stage 3 is done.

 

Only used the minimaus Pz. 38H for it, since that tank is a lot of fun to drive on tier 2. A bit too slow at times, but the armor makes up for it.

Stats:

1500/1500 points

306 battles, 4.9 points per battle.

66.34% winrate

Medals:

21 Topguns

16 Pascucci's

7 Defender

6 Invader

3 Orliks

2 Confederate

1 Dumitru

1 De Langlade

1 Kolobanov

1 High Caliber

1 Steel Wall







Also tagged with details, questions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users