How to Raise a Complaint about the Support Team

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Aaron_Pritchard #1 Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23289 battles

Hello,

I am most deeply upset. (sad face emoji). I believe i am quite a happy chirpy player. sayng the old 'gl hf' and stuff before battles. and like to have a chat in game when others are talkative.
But, i had an expected chat ban a couple of months ago. i have been playing for about 5 years now, i have about 20,000 battles, and this was out of the blue.

I ignored it. I mean, a 24 hour chat ban. Basically its one evenings session. lol.

But, then i got banned a month later this time for 48 hours. i spoke to my fellow clan members, and they said i should probably expect to get an email notification stating why i was banned. However i did not.
and so i found my way through the Help and Support pages. I found the game rules. and i read them. (i think thats what i was supposed to do?). Which was great.

So now i am quite well-versed on section2. Thats 2.01 all the way down to 2.24. (yes, i read them!!). But this does not explain WHY i am banned. Now twice. As i do not believe i have breached any of the conduct.
I raised a ticket, which i then forgot about.

4 days ago, i got another ban!!! This time for 3 days. Which is a MASSIVE disruption, as i couldnt even speak to my clan mates to discuss team battle preparations!
So, i went back to the ticket system.

Hopefully the rest hear speaks for itself. But, how do i get a response from WG? Why am i banned? I do not know. I have asked nicely, despite my obvious frustration. I just want the evidence that proves what i did, as i do not believe it exists.

So...

how do i raise a complaint about a Support Staff member? I see the person who seems to keep closing my tickets is this 'Anthony Curtis' person.

thanks all.

Attached Files

• Attached File   tikets.PNG   84.03K
  • Attached File   ticket1.PNG   136.79K
  • Attached File   ticket2.PNG   162.17K
  • Attached File   ticket3.PNG   118.88K
  • Attached File   ticket5.PNG   99.46K
  • Attached File   ticket6.PNG   101.58K
  • Attached File   tiket4.PNG   116.34K

Jigabachi #2 Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You got banned because you raged in the chat. If you don't want to get banned again, stop raging in the chat. It's THAT simple.
There is a rather sensitive automated banning system watching over the chat since a while now.

Besides that:
1. They never share the detailed reason for a ban with the banned players.
2. There should be something in the rules (you did read them!!1) about sharing stuff from customer service tickets.

Aaron_Pritchard #3 Posted 09 February 2019 - 10:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23289 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 09 February 2019 - 08:32 AM, said:

You got banned because you raged in the chat. If you don't want to get banned again, stop raging in the chat. It's THAT simple.
There is a rather sensitive automated banning system watching over the chat since a while now.

Besides that:
1. They never share the detailed reason for a ban with the banned players.
2. There should be something in the rules (you did read them!!1) about sharing stuff from customer service tickets.

Hello,

Thank you for your response.
May i ask, how did you get a copy of the specific transcript of the incident and i did not get one from support? Please send me a link to this 'rage chat'.

Yes i read the rules, i am quite sure that was stated above. (did you read the opening post?). And just for the sake of ensuring i have just read rules 1 through to 8 again, along with the sub sections. i see no mention of sharing tickets?

But the question i believe i asked, which you have so very well in helping to answer for me, is how do i raise a complaint?

Edited by Aaron_Pritchard, 09 February 2019 - 10:20 AM.

Jigabachi #4 Posted 09 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAaron_Pritchard, on 09 February 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

May i ask, how did you get a copy of the specific transcript of the incident and i did not get one from support? Please send me a link to this 'rage chat'.

Sooo... you did get banned multiple times for doing absolutely nothing. You didn't do anything that could be against the rules? No nasty word left your lips? Ever?

Block Quote

i see no mention of sharing tickets?

Not sure about the gamerules, but it's in the forum rules:

http://forum.worldof...24-forum-rules/

Block Quote

But the question i believe i asked, which you have so very well in helping to answer for me, is how do i raise a complaint?

Via the support ticket system. As an alternative, you could try contacting a member of the forum staff.

But before that you should really think about your case again...

zlaja031 #5 Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8876 battles
  • [HR-VA] HR-VA

You cant.

But on feedback you can rate them. I don't if ever anyone looks at those scores tho.

Also T-D-U put on blacklist ;) 

Orkbert #6 Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26538 battles

View PostAaron_Pritchard, on 09 February 2019 - 01:20 AM, said:

Why am i banned? I do not know. I have asked nicely, despite my obvious frustration. I just want the evidence that proves what i did, as i do not believe it exists.l.

Ehm, I watched four replays in which you happened to be on the team of the player who uploaded it and in each of them I could see why people could be annoyed by you. If you really don't know why you got a chat ban i strongly recommend to study English conversation and manners.

Aaron_Pritchard #7 Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23289 battles

View PostOrkbert, on 09 February 2019 - 05:20 PM, said:

Ehm, I watched four replays in which you happened to be on the team of the player who uploaded it and in each of them I could see why people could be annoyed by you. If you really don't know why you got a chat ban i strongly recommend to study English conversation and manners.

Hello,

I still do not understand how this works? So now it appears another person has this evidence that i have requsted? I am pleased you have found 4 random(?) replays that all appear to contain me, and also appear to contain some bad english?

That is very lucky of you.

Can you share this evidence, as you appear much better than the support team whom i requested this from.

Wth such evidence supplied, i also presume it will be accompanied with the relevant reference point in the game rules stating under which regulation the offense occurred.

many thanks

Orkbert #8 Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26538 battles

View PostAaron_Pritchard, on 09 February 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

Since you keep being passive-aggressive and seem to confuse the game rules with a lawsuit how about you show us that you did nothing ban-worthy by uploading your last 30 or 40 replays?

But for a pointer, you have a tendency to use the F7 command with an annoying frequency. Now personally I would simply use the "block user this match only" chat function to reduce the useless noise but I can empathize that other players might decide to use the chat spammer report option.

Edited by Orkbert, 09 February 2019 - 07:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users