Jump to content


Best Vehicles for the Frontline Mode


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

zlaja031 #41 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9404 battles
  • 382
  • [HR-VA] HR-VA
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

View PostIgor_BL, on 10 February 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

I would like to see some forum CC try to defend this article... To "prove" how good Ferdinand is... Best used to attack..... MY GOD!

QB sees a tiny bit of light in every tank. 


Edited by zlaja031, 10 February 2019 - 01:55 PM.


BoneTiger0001 #42 Posted 10 February 2019 - 02:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10065 battles
  • 1
  • [VMA] VMA
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014
ferdi? for attack? wargaming lol no, also the chinese standard td is reccomended but not the ISU? well, guess i wont take out the isu then (again lol no, the isu is gonna make tears happen)

zlaja031 #43 Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9404 battles
  • 382
  • [HR-VA] HR-VA
  • Member since:
    03-14-2012

View PostBoneTiger0001, on 10 February 2019 - 01:21 PM, said:

ferdi? for attack? wargaming lol no, also the chinese standard td is reccomended but not the ISU? well, guess i wont take out the isu then (again lol no, the isu is gonna make tears happen)

 

I love how they forgot one of the best turretless TDs. Compared to all might Ferdy... Speed, DPM and usable armor. 

 



FidelisRaven #44 Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 39720 battles
  • 562
  • [WHO] WHO
  • Member since:
    05-23-2012
I just love how you forgot IS3A, Wargaming :trollface:

iAsplode #45 Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:30 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 35905 battles
  • 60
  • Member since:
    02-12-2013
Im surprised by the fact that the legendary tiger 2 aint on  list. Strange.

blackeyes90 #46 Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 25846 battles
  • 91
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012
when will the frontline begin ? Peopel say 11th but no announcement yet ! Common sense dictates that it should start either monday or friday but its near death silence. Any info on starting date anyone?

Death_Stalker_ #47 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5850 battles
  • 5
  • [AYDA] AYDA
  • Member since:
    09-13-2017

View Postblackeyes90, on 10 February 2019 - 07:11 PM, said:

when will the frontline begin ? Peopel say 11th but no announcement yet ! Common sense dictates that it should start either monday or friday but its near death silence. Any info on starting date anyone?

 

https://worldoftanks...gulations-news/

NoobySkooby #48 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:09 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 15932 battles
  • 4,310
  • [DENK] DENK
  • Member since:
    09-23-2011
Not sure whether to take out my plentiful premiums or the grotbags i am grinding:amazed:

Zmago5000 #49 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5982 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018
bring discount on tier8 Premiums for gold! Please :)

Inavel_7 #50 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10832 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-06-2017

guyzz I'm HAving a connection problem at the log in with th server ., it says my internet options arent right., tries to login but fails each time ? ? ? how can i get this fixed ? 

 



ToodlePips #51 Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:36 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 60789 battles
  • 567
  • Member since:
    07-11-2012

View PostiAsplode, on 10 February 2019 - 05:30 PM, said:

Im surprised by the fact that the legendary tiger 2 aint on  list. Strange.

 

Yeah ... strange, isn't it. Could it be that it is utter bullcrap?

 

In fact, as far as I'm concerned there is only one German tank that is really interesting for the mode, and that is, of course, the Skorpion. The rest is either too slow to be of much use on the large map (especially when attacking) or all around garbage. Even the black dog has lost much of its shine now that the LT-432 is in the game. 

Thanks for your great tips, Wargaming. They will be duly ignored.


Edited by ToodlePips, 11 February 2019 - 03:37 PM.


eekeeboo #52 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:29 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46047 battles
  • 1,988
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostFidelisRaven, on 10 February 2019 - 03:57 PM, said:

I just love how you forgot IS3A, Wargaming :trollface:

 

We forgot nothing! Let's not throw big inflammable objects into the article! 

 

View PostIgor_BL, on 10 February 2019 - 12:11 PM, said:

I would like to see some forum CC try to defend this article... To "prove" how good Ferdinand is... Best used to attack..... MY GOD!

 

The armour isn't all bad when up against tier 8's, at the very least, while they shoot you, they're not shooting your teammates! 

 

View PostToodlePips, on 11 February 2019 - 02:36 PM, said:

 

Yeah ... strange, isn't it. Could it be that it is utter bullcrap?

 

In fact, as far as I'm concerned there is only one German tank that is really interesting for the mode, and that is, of course, the Skorpion. The rest is either too slow to be of much use on the large map (especially when attacking) or all around garbage. Even the black dog has lost much of its shine now that the LT-432 is in the game. 

Thanks for your great tips, Wargaming. They will be duly ignored.

 

Generally the tips like these are more used by inexperienced players and those who have not played FL before, I'm sure your 60k battles is not the target audience. 

Sapphire89 #53 Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 25574 battles
  • 117
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    06-23-2013
Why can’t I use the WZ-120-1G FT ??

eekeeboo #54 Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:26 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46047 battles
  • 1,988
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostSapphire89, on 11 February 2019 - 10:16 PM, said:

Why can’t I use the WZ-120-1G FT ??

 

Have you made sure the crew is fully trained on it? If not can you please send a screenshot? 

____Green____ #55 Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19587 battles
  • 181
  • [HOWI] HOWI
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

Last time my "pony" was lorr.40t, but now there is no doubt - spagetto rulzzz this event.

 

*good stab.

*decent reload between 1st and 2nd shell and it works great to take oneshots, exelent to put someone on track, pick up some assist dmg and pick up frag.

*Mobility

*almost always ready to clip out 700dmg

 

 



Uzzui #56 Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 47728 battles
  • 26
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

Maybe in some paraLEL universe, meanwhile in wot : spagheto, skorpion, t44(100), lorr40, wz td (prem one ofc), lt432, m41 90mm. patriot, defender and caernavons, cent (australian) maybe even is3(a). If you dont have at least two of these, you ll get outclassed

Generally what is required to get good results is : good mobility and soft stats, troughout the whole map, except for town when u need one of the mentioned heavies 

 

Also, havent laughed like this in  a while when i saw you recommend ferdi as a "punchy" td and for assault, ultimate satire, top stuff

 






5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users