• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

EldritchRogue #1 Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4548 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

So today was not my best day so far. 

Early morning was fine, won 8-12 matches, went pretty average, had breakfast and came back (grinding a line at t7). 

Get back into the game, and out of 14 battles, 12 were terrible. Pretty much consecutive, the teams would melt. If my team didn't melt, the enemy team did. It felt so so bad, but i kept playing it, no choice.

It wouldn't be that bad, i don't mind dying or w/e, im used to it.. but grinding the St. Emil it just feels like rolling the dice. Slow tank means i don't get to do much when the enemy team melts, and no armor/speed means i get eaten alive if our team melts. But okay, all is good. 

Managed to go through it, playing some podcasts while slowly grinding away. AND THEN!!! this happened.. 

Average game, first game with the top gun on the St. Emil, felt ok, enemy team melted ofc, we managed to do something and at the end.. well, a platoon of 1x Ferdinand and his platoon buddy decided to team kill me and a Sp 1 C for, im assuming getting the last 2 kills. 

I've sent a report to WG with the replay and all, but i highly doubt they will be punished. 

Do these kind of things happen to you guys often? And do you think that WG actively punishes these type of players when you actively report them via ticket etc.? 

P.S: Replay here, skip to the end (the kills happened between last enemy death and Victory screen). 

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4772740

Edited by EldritchRogue, 09 February 2019 - 05:06 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68698 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Often? Tbh, no. I see someone shooting one capping and turning blue once a week or so. But TK for medals? That's rather rare. I guess I can count that on one hand. Last time I did see it they quickly realized they lacked the firepower to win their 2 vs 2. I actually did laugh at their failures after they did TK me rather than getting upset after that.

Strappster #3 Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:11 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25985 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You should probably remove their names from your post, it's against forum rules to name & shame. After getting done over in the manner you describe, getting forum warning points is probably not going to improve your mood.

juonimies #4 Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45077 battles
  • [KARJU] KARJU

View PostEldritchRogue, on 09 February 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

Do these kind of things happen to you guys often? And do you think that WG actively punishes these type of players when you actively report them via ticket etc.? 

I have been several times team-killed or harassed so that i couldn't take part in combat, by CZ players.  There must be something wrong in them. 

And no, they will not be punished because of your report, because "there is an in-game punishing system for teamkilling".

Edited by juonimies, 09 February 2019 - 04:45 PM.

malowany #5 Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5914 battles
  • [H-O-A] H-O-A
It happens more often than I would like to. Also certain tanks just feel like a magnet to shitty matches, the P.43 Ter feels like I am having constant bad luck with it.

kubawt112 #6 Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3378 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

It's happened to me once. Wouldn't even bother sending in a ticket, since according to CS this is covered by their automated system. Of course, the system won't catch that kind of abuse, and almost all players know exactly how the system works.

It's one of those things that are made to function without any real interaction, and to prevent false bans from happening. It's kind of stupid, but I'm guessing that handling all the relevant tickets manually would be a huge pain in the behind.

Edited by kubawt112, 09 February 2019 - 05:10 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31237 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

You get the odd dipshit from time to time that will TK you because you 'stole' their kill.

Don't worry about, just enjoy knowing they are likely far more salty that you took a kill off them than you are from getting TK'd in a game you won anyway. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users