Why people think its hard to hit fast moving targets?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
175 replies to this topic

DracheimFlug #141 Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:46 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10228 battles

View PostseXikanac, on 17 February 2019 - 11:43 PM, said:

No, I'm going into offtopic to replay since I played with Noobs and I don't attack him, he is my platoon comrade :D Have you ever platooned with me? Would you like?

PS:
Becouse of you, I had to be AFK for first few mins in battle :( So I can reply to you :(

You still set the tone with that post as well as with your OP. And actually his stats are even worse than yours. If he plays too aggressively, then 'slacker' is definitely not the right term either. 

And the forums are not going anywhere. Post between battles. 

TALENTSCOUT #142 Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:30 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1913 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostseXikanac, on 17 February 2019 - 10:43 PM, said:

No, I'm going into offtopic to replay since I played with Noobs and I don't attack him, he is my platoon comrade :D Have you ever platooned with me? Would you like?

PS:
Becouse of you, I had to be AFK for first few mins in battle :( So I can reply to you :(

Let me show everybody your great input on this forum.  And everybody can read you ask for something and do nothing with advice given in all topics.

Topics:

Does 50TP prototyp worth buying in I have Defender and IS3?

LT-432 is amazing, thanks for recomending it

Should I buy LT-432 or M41D

What equipment for my LT-432 and skills/perks for crew?

How would you play this situation (amx40)?

What is your opening line at the start of the battle?

What is account re rolling and how you can reset your acc...

Skip O-ni or Black Prince?

You dont understand the game:

I can count on fingers how many times in all those WoT years my show heavy tanks is pushed by fast tanks so we both come fast to front and engage enemy (I do that often).

Serieus?  fast tanks should push heavy tanks hahaha

You make things up.

Hitting is not an issue with me, penetrating is http://prntscr.com/mdzq8b

You have a 65% hitrate but you hardly do any damage.

Conclusion..... you only shoot 3 a 4 times per game or miss everything because you dont know where to shoot and are waiting on the red line till you can shoot.   

You tell things that are not true:

I have been trying to play this game as a team game in randoms, and it's pointless.

Greetings! Please lets play as team. Support your team mates and stay in groups. Solo tank is easy target. Good luck and have fun!

While over the course of that 266 battles you mentioned I was semi AFK, focused on the second screen. 

Conclusion.....you are not playing this game as a teammate. You are semi AFK and doing other stuff instead of helping your teams win.

You are insulting (see your own text):

You are coward and you are afraid to platoon with me as I will record your real gameplay when you cant stats pad

You did that on every post by being toxic stat padding bully

Conclusion.....everybody that does not agree with you gets insulted.

You tell different things:

Nah, no matter how much I focus, I just can't get those light tanks to work If you check my profile, you will see that I almost never play light tanks. But I need a high tier one because of missions

Not gonna drive it in randoms

So no randoms but you get it for missions?

More nonsence:

People that haven't played together in platoon should be forbidden to give comments about somebody skills

So we cant comment on a football players skill because we dit not play in the same team?  We can see your performance. And we do like to see a replay of your great skills.

I did found something that was not nonsence:

I not good in medium tanks and I'm horrible in light tanks (which I almost never play).

Humansland #143 Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:37 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15483 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
I gave up formatting :D

Edited by Humansland, 18 February 2019 - 11:41 AM.

seXikanac #144 Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13381 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostDracheimFlug, on 18 February 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

You still set the tone with that post as well as with your OP. And actually his stats are even worse than yours. If he plays too aggressively, then 'slacker' is definitely not the right term either. 

And the forums are not going anywhere. Post between battles. 

Why are you attacking Noobs as well?  Can you understand that there are people that don't care about stats? Stop being toxic stats bully

No
11:34 Added after 4 minutes

View PostTALENTSCOUT, on 18 February 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

Let me show everybody your great input on this forum.  And everybody can read you ask for something and do nothing with advice given in all topics.

Topics:

Does 50TP prototyp worth buying in I have Defender and IS3?

LT-432 is amazing, thanks for recomending it

Should I buy LT-432 or M41D

What equipment for my LT-432 and skills/perks for crew?

How would you play this situation (amx40)?

What is your opening line at the start of the battle?

What is account re rolling and how you can reset your acc...

Skip O-ni or Black Prince?

You dont understand the game:

I can count on fingers how many times in all those WoT years my show heavy tanks is pushed by fast tanks so we both come fast to front and engage enemy (I do that often).

Serieus?  fast tanks should push heavy tanks hahaha

You make things up.

Conclusion..... you only shoot 3 a 4 times per game or miss everything because you dont know where to shoot and are waiting on the red line till you can shoot.   

You tell things that are not true:

I have been trying to play this game as a team game in randoms, and it's pointless.

Greetings! Please lets play as team. Support your team mates and stay in groups. Solo tank is easy target. Good luck and have fun!

While over the course of that 266 battles you mentioned I was semi AFK, focused on the second screen. 

Conclusion.....you are not playing this game as a teammate. You are semi AFK and doing other stuff instead of helping your teams win.

You are insulting (see your own text):

You are coward and you are afraid to platoon with me as I will record your real gameplay when you cant stats pad

You did that on every post by being toxic stat padding bully

Conclusion.....everybody that does not agree with you gets insulted.

You tell different things:

Nah, no matter how much I focus, I just can't get those light tanks to work If you check my profile, you will see that I almost never play light tanks. But I need a high tier one because of missions

Not gonna drive it in randoms

So no randoms but you get it for missions?

More nonsence:

People that haven't played together in platoon should be forbidden to give comments about somebody skills

So we cant comment on a football players skill because we dit not play in the same team?  We can see your performance. And we do like to see a replay of your great skills.

I did found something that was not nonsence:

I not good in medium tanks and I'm horrible in light tanks (which I almost never play).

Great topics, well received

Fast useless bottom tanks should push top tier tanks so top tier tanks faster get into battle and take better positions

I did much more damage than stats wise good player Lord Muffin when we platooned, and now you, person that never platooned with me does know do I or not make damage? Also I don't re-roll account like some others :P

Do do play as team game when I wasn't AFK or focused. Have you platooned with me to state otherwise?

Well you are stats padding bully. See your other posts http://prntscr.com/mmmqjw

I don't watch football. Even if I do, I will never have chance to play with major league teams, while you can platoon with me or any person in the game within a few days. You can platoon with me and record it :D

Once again, if I buy tank and never use it, that's my own choice

I'm always honest and nice to other people, why you cant be like that?

jabster #145 Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12823 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostseXikanac, on 17 February 2019 - 10:43 PM, said:

PS:

Congratulations on your Jiblegs moment.

DracheimFlug #146 Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:55 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10228 battles

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

Why are you attacking Noobs as well?  Can you understand that there are people that don't care about stats? Stop being toxic stats bully

No

Fast useless bottom tanks should push top tier tanks so top tier tanks faster get into battle and take better positions

I did much more damage than stats wise good player Lord Muffin when we platooned, and now you, person that never platooned with me does know do I or not make damage? Also I don't re-roll account like some others :P

Do do play as team game when I wasn't AFK or focused. Have you platooned with me to state otherwise?

Well you are stats padding bully. See your other posts http://prntscr.com/mmmqjw

I don't watch football. Even if I do, I will never have chance to play with major league teams, while you can platoon with me or any person in the game within a few days. You can platoon with me and record it :D

Can you understand that stats are actually a measure of how good we are as players? And they are what they are. It is a team game and that means how any given player plays affects others playing with them. 

And as for platooning, you have shown no actual interest in really platooning, i.e. working together as a platoon, but rather happening to be in a platoon and doing your own thing. You treat criticism or advice with respect to your play style as insults, despite happily tossing an insult at your friend, calling them a slacker. 

Declaring any and all criticism no matter how legitimate as 'toxic' can be considered and usually is actual toxicity.

As for pushing tanks, no they should not. Pushing does not meaningfully speed up the heavy and risks it damaging your lighter tank, meaning a risk of the heavy getting banned. It restricts the movement of both your tanks meaning that you are slower to a useful position and the heavy tank cannot reverse or even cleanly turn if need be. Seriously, if you want to push tanks, argue for some sort of recovery vehicles to be added to game...

Edited by DracheimFlug, 18 February 2019 - 01:27 PM.

TALENTSCOUT #147 Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1913 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

No

You are certainly not hounest and nice to other people.

Gave you two examples of your insults. 

I also dont need to platoon to see you are not a teamplayer. Maybe you think you are....but you are not.

You dont shoot any damage (fact), you win 45% (fact), you hardly spot anything and you even say you are mostly focussed on your second screen. All clear facts. So why would I want to platoon with a type of player I would NOT want as a teammate?  Your results say it all.

seXikanac #148 Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13381 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View Postjabster, on 18 February 2019 - 12:44 PM, said:

Congratulations on your Jiblegs moment.

Please elaborate
15:29 Added after 4 minutes

View PostDracheimFlug, on 18 February 2019 - 12:55 PM, said:

Can you understand that stats are actually a measure of how good we are as players? And they are what they are. It is a team game and that means how any given player plays affects others playing with them. 

And as for platooning, you have shown no actual interest in really platooning, i.e. working together as a platoon, but rather happening to be in a platoon and doing your own thing. You treat criticism or advice with respect to your play style as insults, despite happily tossing an insult at your friend, calling them a slacker. 

Declaring any and all criticism no matter how legitimate as 'toxic' can be considered and usually is actual toxicity.

As for pushing tanks, no they should not. Pushing does not meaningfully speed up the heavy and risks it damaging your lighter tank, meaning a risk of the heavy getting banned. It restricts the movement of both your tanks meaning that you are slower to a useful position and the heavy tank cannot reverse or even cleanly turn if need be. Seriously, if you want to push tanks, argue for some sort of recovery vehicles to be added to game...

Can you understand that stats are just numbers. They don't show how many battles player was AFK, how many times his net disconnected, etc.

I know, you are afraid to platoon since you have seen what happened to Lord Muffin and you now think you can be eternally ashamed on this forum. I get it :D

I won more than one game by being pushed or pushing stronger tank to occupy spot before enemy could take positions

15:30 Added after 6 minutes

View PostTALENTSCOUT, on 18 February 2019 - 02:01 PM, said:

You are certainly not hounest and nice to other people.

Gave you two examples of your insults. 

I also dont need to platoon to see you are not a teamplayer. Maybe you think you are....but you are not.

You dont shoot any damage (fact), you win 45% (fact), you hardly spot anything and you even say you are mostly focussed on your second screen. All clear facts. So why would I want to platoon with a type of player I would NOT want as a teammate?  Your results say it all.

Well you are calling my WR of 45% a fact and when I state facts you call them insults? What a biased person.

I know, you are afraid to platoon since you have seen what happened to Lord Muffin and you now think you can be eternally ashamed on this forum. I get it

NUKLEAR_SLUG #149 Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:44 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 36329 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

Can you understand that stats are just numbers. They don't show how many battles player was AFK, how many times his net disconnected, etc.

They wouldn't need to show the exact number of AFK or disconnected games as what they would show is the global negative effect that those AFK/disconnect games are having on the chance to win of the team that the player is on. If the global WR is below the expected average (approx 48%) for all players that do not AFK every game then that would indicate the player is having a very negative effect on the teams chance of success just by being part of it.

TALENTSCOUT #150 Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1913 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Please elaborate

I know, you are afraid to platoon since you have seen what happened to Lord Muffin and you now think you can be eternally ashamed on this forum. I get it :D

I won more than one game by being pushed or pushing stronger tank to occupy spot before enemy could take positions

Well you are calling my WR of 45% a fact and when I state facts you call them insults? What a biased person.

I know, you are afraid to platoon since you have seen what happened to Lord Muffin and you now think you can be eternally ashamed on this forum. I get it

And what facts did you state then? 0, none, nada, nothing.  45% is a hard number. You can even look it up on wot life.......Insults are not facts....they come out of your frustration.  So who is biased?

I know you are afraid to give us replays because you then think you will be eternally ashamed on this forum.  I get it.

Stats are not just numbers.  They show exact your or mine performance. And dont come with afk excusses. We all have that.

You won games by pushing heavy tanks? sure.. getting somewhere 0,5 sec sooner must have made the difference....:facepalm:.  Not even going to comment any further on that point of view.  :P

ps stop making this all about statshaming.  Becoming better begins with accepting you fail at something. I am only trying to help you to see that. And ...well if you maybe start to listen :great: we can make you average someday.

Edited by TALENTSCOUT, 18 February 2019 - 04:53 PM.

tajj7 #151 Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29299 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostIgor_BL, on 17 February 2019 - 05:52 PM, said:

I aint toxic. it is just truth. you are 45%.
Same, as telling short person he is short. it aint insult.
you cant handle the reality, that is your problem.

To be fair, someone who is short can't do much about it. Though the premise of your statement is correct. 

Whereas the OP here is just statistically a bad player, but he can do something about it, but he's deluded himself that he is a lot better than he actually is and then comments on the game from this deluded perspective of his own expertise. Plus playing the game at that level is his choice, he chooses to be this bad by ignoring  much of the advice he is given and even admits he afks, doesn't pay attention etc. so further handicaps himself by almost going into the game basically be bad, if not on purpose then with at least a high level of negligence. (To me someone that knows they are going to disconnect regularly, afk a lot, tab out, pay attention to something else not the game is basically choosing to be bad and that is highly toxic) 

Of course he then comes on the forum and complains when people point out he is objectively bad, despite this not being an insult at all, just facts about something he has control over. 

That is IMO where the difference lies, calling someone who is short, short, has no real purpose, it's stating a fact yes, but it could still be considered mean as they have no choice over the matter. But pointing out the OP's poor statistics is to get him to improve his play, give background to his comments on the game which are usually wrong and of course  all in an area he has choice over. 

DracheimFlug #152 Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:47 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10228 battles

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

Please elaborate

Everything can be reduced to 'just numbers.' That does not mean those numbers are irrelevant. When I expect to be often AFK, I do not play WoT. I play some turn based game or otherwise do something where being interrupted won't be an issue. If I am somewhere where I am often being disconnected, I play offline games instead of online games. These are things you can control, just as you can control when you post rather than posting in the middle of battles.

As for platooning, I am not a great player either. I am pretty average. But why should I feel any compulsion at all to platoon with someone even worse than I? It seems unlikely that I have much that I could learn from you and your asocial play style has been discussed earlier in this thread.

I do not believe that you won any games at all because of pushing and you do not seem to even acknowledge the possibility that you lost games because of it. Your 45% is a fact, an easily checked one. When you present facts, you are not even certain how many games it was.

unhappy__bunny #153 Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

Brigadier

• 20870 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

Tajj7

Posting common sense on the forum could be seen as being toxic. You are using your brain to think. Something that some people are unable to do and therefore you are gaining an advatage over them. You making them seem inferior and thus your comments should be banned. 

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 18 February 2019 - 05:50 PM.

DracheimFlug #154 Posted 18 February 2019 - 05:56 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10228 battles

View Postunhappy_bunny, on 18 February 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

Tajj7

Posting common sense on the forum could be seen as being toxic. You are using your brain to think. Something that some people are unable to do and therefore you are gaining an advatage over them. You making them seem inferior and thus your comments should be banned. 

Be fair. What many consider common sense is often merely either popular belief, wishful thinking, or both. Ignorance gets worshipped as common sense all the time.... 

seXikanac #155 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13381 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostTALENTSCOUT, on 18 February 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

And what facts did you state then? 0, none, nada, nothing.  45% is a hard number. You can even look it up on wot life.......Insults are not facts....they come out of your frustration.  So who is biased?

I know you are afraid to give us replays because you then think you will be eternally ashamed on this forum.  I get it.

Stats are not just numbers.  They show exact your or mine performance. And dont come with afk excusses. We all have that.

You won games by pushing heavy tanks? sure.. getting somewhere 0,5 sec sooner must have made the difference....:facepalm:.  Not even going to comment any further on that point of view.  :P

ps stop making this all about statshaming.  Becoming better begins with accepting you fail at something. I am only trying to help you to see that. And ...well if you maybe start to listen :great: we can make you average someday.

How hard is it to understand that I don't care about my stats in WoT? I sometimes think that those elitist toxic stats padding bullies only have stats in WoT as life achievement so they try to push it as something important. I don't care about stats or I would do my best to have better stats or re-roll my account like ... :P

And yes, the issue here is stats bullying. Only people that stats bully others have an issue with me and other lower stats players. So? Why do you think it's acceptable to bully people because of their stats in WoT?

View Posttajj7, on 18 February 2019 - 05:07 PM, said:

To be fair, someone who is short can't do much about it. Though the premise of your statement is correct. 

Whereas the OP here is just statistically a bad player, but he can do something about it, but he's deluded himself that he is a lot better than he actually is and then comments on the game from this deluded perspective of his own expertise. Plus playing the game at that level is his choice, he chooses to be this bad by ignoring  much of the advice he is given and even admits he afks, doesn't pay attention etc. so further handicaps himself by almost going into the game basically be bad, if not on purpose then with at least a high level of negligence. (To me someone that knows they are going to disconnect regularly, afk a lot, tab out, pay attention to something else not the game is basically choosing to be bad and that is highly toxic) 

Of course he then comes on the forum and complains when people point out he is objectively bad, despite this not being an insult at all, just facts about something he has control over. 

That is IMO where the difference lies, calling someone who is short, short, has no real purpose, it's stating a fact yes, but it could still be considered mean as they have no choice over the matter. But pointing out the OP's poor statistics is to get him to improve his play, give background to his comments on the game which are usually wrong and of course  all in an area he has choice over. 

OP doesn't care about his stats. Is it really hard to understand that? If OP cared about stats than he would be focused on every single battle same way as you stats padders are. So stop turning every post or thread about into stats bullying. Thanks :D

View PostDracheimFlug, on 18 February 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

Everything can be reduced to 'just numbers.' That does not mean those numbers are irrelevant. When I expect to be often AFK, I do not play WoT. I play some turn based game or otherwise do something where being interrupted won't be an issue. If I am somewhere where I am often being disconnected, I play offline games instead of online games. These are things you can control, just as you can control when you post rather than posting in the middle of battles.

As for platooning, I am not a great player either. I am pretty average. But why should I feel any compulsion at all to platoon with someone even worse than I? It seems unlikely that I have much that I could learn from you and your asocial play style has been discussed earlier in this thread.

I do not believe that you won any games at all because of pushing and you do not seem to even acknowledge the possibility that you lost games because of it. Your 45% is a fact, an easily checked one. When you present facts, you are not even certain how many games it was.

You are afraid to platoon because I would post replays and people would see how much better I am than you and you would be able to stats bully me

LordMuffin #156 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 55579 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 12:30 PM, said:

No

I tooned with you and you where afk at the start of the Malinovka battle.

I would also be happy if you stopped calling me a 'useless player'

Or wrote degorsrory about me "I know, you are afraid to platoon since you have seen what happened to Lord Muffin and you now think you can be eternally ashamed on this forum."

Your chances of platooning with me ever again is decreasing with every post where you trash talk me.

so could you please stop being so toxic and start to grow up.

Edited by LordMuffin, 18 February 2019 - 11:00 PM.

DracheimFlug #157 Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:58 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10228 battles

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 10:46 PM, said:

You are afraid to platoon because I would post replays and people would see how much better I am than you and you would be able to stats bully me

Right... your stats and attitude could not possibly be reasons... it could only be fear that you'd make me look bad by being so amazingly good. Also presumably why each and every nation in the world has not surrendered leadership to you.... you are so amazing that the world just couldn't handle it. Seriously? And you are accusing others of being toxic?

seXikanac #158 Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13381 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostLordMuffin, on 18 February 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

I tooned with you and you where afk at the start of the Malinovka battle.

I would also be happy if you stopped calling me a 'useless player'

Or wrote degorsrory about me "I know, you are afraid to platoon since you have seen what happened to Lord Muffin and you now think you can be eternally ashamed on this forum."

Your chances of platooning with me ever again is decreasing with every post where you trash talk me.

so could you please stop being so toxic and start to grow up.

I don't trash talk you, I know that you just had bad luck as Nuclear Slug stated several times, but you are a shining example how stats aren't always right as from our platooning somebody could think you suck at WoT, and we both know (well I suspect ) that's not the case

Yet those stats padders are afraid of their own streak of bad luck and that I will shame them on the forum :D

PS:
You can request platoon to demonstrate your real skillz :D

View PostDracheimFlug, on 18 February 2019 - 10:58 PM, said:

Right... your stats and attitude could not possibly be reasons... it could only be fear that you'd make me look bad by being so amazingly good. Also presumably why each and every nation in the world has not surrendered leadership to you.... you are so amazing that the world just couldn't handle it. Seriously? And you are accusing others of being toxic?

So? Platoon or you are ...? :D

Desyatnik_Pansy #159 Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:18 PM

Bartender

• 19208 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View Postduijm, on 11 February 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

you are hardly an agressive player.  Why do you think you are?

A week old now but I only just decided to actually read through this thread. From the few games I platooned with him some time back, I think Nooby is an aggressive player but not in the same way I think we would describe one. A single moment in the session comes to mind when, while sitting pretty in a bush with the ELC EVEN 90 Effectively passive spotting, a Tortoise rolled up somewhere between 300-350m (maybe less, maybe more. He was in one of the bushes on Steppes (F6?) with the Tortoise in front of him by the open crossing (top corner of D4) next to a rock). Obviously, the Tortoise could not see him and did not appear aware enough to realise he was being spotted and to attempt to blindfire the most likely position he was being spotted from. Instead he just sat there, fairly in the open and his armoured front towards Nooby.

While it's only one specific moment since I don't remember the entirety of our platoon (and unfortunately whenever he has invited me since I've already been in one or doing mod-related stuff so I'm not actually playing the game), I do think this one moment explains why I would agree with saying he's "too aggressive". Nooby, in an ELC EVEN 90, passive-spotting from a bush decides to try to pen the Tortoise, at about 300-350m (roughly, refer to above). I think he was atleast trying for the cupola, and had loaded APCR To increase his chances, but even still this was such a questionable play. 

Like I said, I think he's too aggressive but not in the way most people would actually define as aggressive. He's not rushing to try to take strong early map positions, or contesting the important areas of the map, but he's putting himself in bad situations trying for shots he shouldn't be. He's the TD Player in a bush who doesn't back up and fire from behind it and gets spotted and nuked, that sort of aggressive. 

seXikanac #160 Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13381 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-
A new on topic video https://vimeo.com/318088557
23:11 Added after 1 minute

View PostTALENTSCOUT, on 18 February 2019 - 11:30 AM, said:

You make things up.

This is my average game. I shoot only when I have a chance to hit, don't waste shells. The different issue is that I often don't penetrate armour as I'm mostly bottom tier

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot_2.jpg   17.42K

Edited by seXikanac, 19 February 2019 - 02:40 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users