Tanks

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Al_GIory #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2880 battles
hi there .. i just would like to ask to nerf SPGs or to reduce their numbers in battle .. every1 is complaining about them .. and the new tier 10 heavy tanks (T95/FV and Obj 279 early) i think u should look in them once more .. for example T95/FV has a better dipesion than other tanks like is-7 which means in mountains T95/FV can easily destroy is-7 because they will hide the hull and shoot freely and no1 can penetrate their turret from a distance and also they have low reload time ..higher penetration ..it's just a combination of S.Conqueror and is-7 but better than them both their turret is thicker than the turret of is-7 (no comment) .. the obj 279 early is nearly impossible to penetrate its hull (idk why) even with apcr or heat shells so please u need to fix this .. alot of people is leaving the game i'm sure and i know some of them who quit .. so again .. nerf the SPGs or decrease their numbers and take care of those 2 heavy tanks .

DuncaN_101 #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:08 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 54255 battles
Good one.

Now tell us why you think nobody has suggested this before?

Also those 2 heavy tanks are not a huge problem in comparison to the type 5 and other super hvys. They are far fewer in numbers and the novelty of them will wear off soonish as well

Homer_J #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostAl_GIory, on 11 February 2019 - 04:22 AM, said:

hi there .. i just would like to ask to nerf SPGs or to reduce their numbers in battle .. every1 is complaining about them

Ignoring the lazy "spelling" I would just like to point out that you are wrong.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users