FL reminded me how much rng there is

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

malowany #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6122 battles
  • [H-O-A] H-O-A
I dont know if since last FL there was another accuracy nerf but holy F today I got seriously thrown of the balance while playing. Just how many  misses and then mircale bounces  can one take? I alt+f4'd after missing scorpion blank range, bouncing on bulldog, detracking side of progetto and then missing the same scorpion medium range, just to detrack AGAIN the same progetto who was on 200 hp now,  all in a row. No thanks, today Im done.

Edited by malowany, 11 February 2019 - 10:23 AM.

kaneloon #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:27 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 30968 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
And in the next battle you connect impossible shots ... that's what makes wot fun and it's the best anti-aimbot mecanism.

malowany #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6122 battles
  • [H-O-A] H-O-A

View Postkaneloon, on 11 February 2019 - 10:27 AM, said:

And in the next battle you connect impossible shots ... that's what makes wot fun and it's the best anti-aimbot mecanism.

Well the next game wont be today thats for sure. Extreme bad RNG does more frustration  than Extreme good RNG does satisfaction imo. I would rather have it in between.

Edited by malowany, 11 February 2019 - 10:31 AM.

Tom_Deekanarry #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:31 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13100 battles

The RNG does seem rather excessive, but do you notice it when it works in your favour?

I ask this because last night I got my M46 into a position to see a Cent 7/1 on ghost town outside his view range, he was side on just inside my white line, I fired four times zoomed in and waited for the circle to minimise each time , three hit the floor before even getting to him, the fourth went over the top, ok I will admit to being exasperated and swearing a bit, the RNG screwed my points tally, nothing I could do to stop it missing, but my next two shots were against an S1 that I could only see the top third of, yet I hit both despite popping up , snap shooting, and reversing back down!

I do wonder if we only notice the shots that piss us off!

malowany #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 6122 battles
  • [H-O-A] H-O-A

View PostTom_Deekanarry, on 11 February 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

The RNG does seem rather excessive, but do you notice it when it works in your favour?

I ask this because last night I got my M46 into a position to see a Cent 7/1 on ghost town outside his view range, he was side on just inside my white line, I fired four times zoomed in and waited for the circle to minimise each time , three hit the floor before even getting to him, the fourth went over the top, ok I will admit to being exasperated and swearing a bit, the RNG screwed my points tally, nothing I could do to stop it missing, but my next two shots were against an S1 that I could only see the top third of, yet I hit both despite popping up , snap shooting, and reversing back down!

I do wonder if we only notice the shots that piss us off!

I think I notice the good rng moments, they tend to give satisfaction and I do notice that when they do, but I ultimately think that bad RNG grants much more negativity than good RNG positivity. Rage is much stronger emotion than satisfaction

Edited by malowany, 11 February 2019 - 10:40 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users