Vehicle tab in Service Record - not showing stats!

service record vehicles tab Quickybaby Quickfingers help vehicles tab statistics game stats in-game stats

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Strategos_Alpha78 #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5308 battles
  • [__RRR] __RRR

Hi all,

For over a month now my Vehicles tab under the Service Record feature in the game, does not show any vehicle stats or anything for that matter.

I was hoping that this would get sorted out after the 1.4 version was released, but nothing changed in this tab.

To be honest, this issue happened after I have installed Quickybaby's mod pack which caused the game to crash, and I had to remove the mod. After installing and removing the mod according to the instructions, the game worked, but the vehicles tab is empty (see attachment).
I suppose there might be a .dll or similar file missing, but I am not familiar enough with the game and the concept to go exploring myself.

If you have any idea how to fix it without uninstalling the game, please bring it forward.

I would much appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Attached Files

• Attached File   vehicles-tab-empty.PNG   1.52MB

joejohndow #2 Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:12 AM

Private

• Player
  • 36768 battles

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/10218/ delete all the files, this will reset the game cache. Fixed the problem for me. hope it helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users