• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Furlock #1 Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 65788 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS

One day.

You gave us one day to have fun. One day without your "selection" of players for one or the other team. One day only we had for fun. And... we had fun! More than 200k players (concurrent). Servers running hot. Fun, and fun... and... Tuesday.

Apart from hundreds of bugs we didn't experience when the game mode was first introduced a long time ago, you waited exactly 24hrs until you had to manipulate again the experience. Your "selection" of total useless teams versus experienced groups... so blatant today. Your little help by making the exact same story as with all other game modes (accuracy, bounces and rng at its finest for those who have to win or have to lose) totally visible.

Probably you are thinking of making FL the big winner, and that's why you introduced the wheelies NOW. They need huge maps.

Probably therefore you discontinue support to certain operative systems. They would be unable to handle your immediate future plans. Huge maps, A lot of tanks.

Your greed has no limits. You well know how much fun we had yesterday. Your servers exploded. You could well let people just play and enjoy their morning, afternoon, evening or night. But no. Today you are testing your mm (master-manipulation) system, so it can fit into your business plan algorithms. And hell, it works as in any other boring random match.

Now I know why it took you such a long time to bring FL back to us. Now we all know. With every shot today we are back to the Randoms, even if the map is huge, even if we respawn, even if it should all be different. Now we know, and that is only the beginning of the next round of wrecking users experience.

GG wargaming. Thanks for yesterday, one of the best days ever.

Kindest regards,

M.F.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68698 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostFurlock, on 12 February 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

Probably therefore you discontinue support to certain operative systems. They would be unable to handle your immediate future plans. Huge maps, A lot of tanks.

Unless you run Windows XP on a DX 9 card from 2002. I don't see how that is bad? Even MS pulled support on that over 10 years ago. Thus it's harder to make games for it with new tech. Or in this case, improve the graphics for it. Even on small maps. Even more so when WG more or less says the same as Steam does. Hardly anyone uses it, and those that do run a 32bit version that can't even give more then 2gb or ram to the game if that. 

That and... FL is the only mode I can play with zero care. I don't give 2 cents about my team being bad or not. As long as I get my points I'm happy. The most boring games as a defender is those where you defend the first 3 points. 10 minutes and you one player might see captain, and you get less XP then your average random battle. So when other rage about failing to defend. I see it as a longer game. Thus more points. That and... it's not even recorded on your service record. So I really don't care if I win or lose. And going by the chat when playing. There is always one that rages in chat about a "bad team". And then the rest really don't care and just have fun with it. And that's what we wanted. A careless fun mode. And I suspect that's what most go. Sure you get less XP on a loss. But even then, you usually get close to 1K x pr tank if you played 3 or so. 

wsatnutter #3 Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:07 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25844 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
another visionary OP apply @Minsk office they are awaiting you with baited breath , you seem to have all the answers

____Green____ #4 Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19279 battles
  • [T___G] T___G

Srsly? This game runs smoothly SD even on my 7 years old dell vostro 3700 / i5 / gt300m graphics. Of course difference is huge if I compare with my gaming rig, but this game runs on old, useless laptop. That is awesome!

Try to run latest battlefield on 7 years old, midrange laptop. huh?

Optimization is amazing for older systems, WG did great job, to keep all toster, patato, banana box owners in game. Ppl must understand, that XP is unsupported by microsoft and latest official directX for winXP was 9.0c.

9.0c was introduced 11 years ago. 

KARL!!! 11 years!!!!!

HaZardeur #5 Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35403 battles
The Earth is flat

Geno1isme #6 Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:46 PM

General

• Player
  • 44990 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
The tinfoil is strong in this one.

UserZer00 #7 Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11287 battles
So you are saying they switched the MM and RNG manipulation settings from 0 to 11 between yesterday and today?

They could have had the decency to adjust it in small increments from monday to saturday, at least to gather data on the level of customer dissatisfaction at each individual setting.

Jumping directly from 0 to 11 is totally unproffessional!

BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
So, the OP can't handle big maps and more players and blames WG instead.

Strappster #9 Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:00 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25985 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

OP claims results are rigged. OP has 54% win rate and respectable personal rating. Therefore OP is claiming that the majority of his 65k battles have been rigged in his favour.

Ceeb #10 Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:04 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 31700 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

First off.  Been playing FLs.  And love it.  As for releasing the Wheeled Vehicles for the mode .   I disagree.  Oh boy do I disagree.  Got to rank 12 just playing casually.  And yet to see one Wheeled vehicle. 

Frontline is the best mode WG have releases.  And would work for T7 and 9.  T10 is broken for the  907s and Chieftain.  So that wouldnt work.  Anyway they have grand battles.  

The mode is overdue.  It's going to give the premium T8s somewhere they can compete due to the BS WG match making. 

PervyPastryPuffer #11 Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32064 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostFurlock, on 12 February 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

you discontinue support to certain operative systems.

Are you sure it's them discontinuing support for old PC's...

...or you discontinuing support for your own gaming experience by refusing to buy a new rig???

Honestly...think before you speak, will ya? Jeez

eekeeboo #12 Posted 12 February 2019 - 08:12 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45938 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
Another Angry Boop of Nope on a non-constructive thread. There is an announcement page and a feedback page for you to put these thoughts on! Please don't clutter gameplay with it! 

Also tagged with Frontline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users