loss of interest loss of sanity loss of control game lost

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

NoobySkooby #1 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15747 battles
  • [DENK] DENK

Really WG the fun has gone for me and I hear many will be cheering this, but you could instantly make the game much better, heres how...

Ring up your dev buddies in World of Warships, consume lots of vodka, have a good old piss up and discuss some ideas, seeing as currently they have the better game, or at least the less stressful one.

Now just in case your to drunk to do that, let me propose this.

Different Como's for tanks, have different chance of increasing free xp per battle along with crew skills, works well in WoW's, and then there would be no need for these pointless useless boosters which you really should be able to sell for credits

Different decals, flags and insignia's, would do pretty much the same , obviously with differing values per camo insignia, and decal etc.

Is it really so hard to improve on a game which could be so much better?

Now after that rant, gripe wish for list, whatever the £$%^ it is, I think I need to find myself a bottle of whiskey to drown myself in.

Sfinski #2 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33401 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

Boosters already do that...

Aint all those flags etc on WoWS same ast WoTs boosters?

Try improving your gameplay which helps you to get more xp and grind faster.

PervyPastryPuffer #3 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32013 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View PostNoobySkooby, on 12 February 2019 - 07:03 PM, said:

Different Camo's for tanks, have different chance of increasing free xp per battle along with crew skills, works well in WoW's, and then there would be no need for these pointless useless boosters which you really should be able to sell for credits

Different decals, flags and insignia's, would do pretty much the same , obviously with differing values per camo insignia, and decal etc.

You know, WG proposed this exact idea a couple years ago, dunno exactly when...but then they got hit by a gigantic ****storm from the community about how that's pay-to-win.

Now after that rant, gripe wish for list, whatever the £$%^ it is, I think I need to find myself a bottle of whiskey to drown myself in.

Are you sure you haven't already had a few, considering the above? :trollface:

raV_hero #4 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1940 battles
IMO the grind isnt one of the many things that could be improved, i actually like that you cant unlock everything within a week like in 99% of all other games, but for example giving the already more experienced players massive advantages over new players with improved stats etc. is another topic.

unhappy_bunny #5 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:16 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18876 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

You lost me.

Your title talks about the game being grindy, but your suggestion is to produce pretty thinks to stick on your tank. How does that reduce the grind?

Balc0ra #6 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68506 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Ring up your dev buddies in World of Warships, consume lots of vodka, have a good old piss up and discuss some ideas, seeing as currently they have the better game, or at least the less stressful one.

Funny. I find WOWS to be exactly that. To grindy to be long term fun. Thus I play it for a few days, and take a break for weeks. Even with the sea of flags and camo's they give me to get 150% more XP or even 200%. Tho they have less XP on some tiers to unlock the next ship etc vs tanks here. They have way more XP in modules vs your average WOT tank tbh on mid to high tiers on some ships.

That said, we have boosters too. And again how grindy you feel it is, is also determined on how you perform, or rather you average XP. If you struggle with a line or a tank, it will take way longer.

Edited by Balc0ra, 12 February 2019 - 07:28 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:51 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31208 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
Doesn't matter how good WG make the XP income, there is still a certain onus on the player to hit a few things now and again to earn it.

eekeeboo #8 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:51 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45924 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

Boop of nope. I get the intention, but the phrasing and the message in the OP is WAAAAAAY off. Please keep the forum rules and be constructive and non-offensive. 

Cheers, 

eek. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users