Frontlines Feedback

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

BlackBloodBandit #301 Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3914 battles
  • 'Attacking' td's can farm you all day without being spotted at the only positions that are usable to defend around the cap or where you have to go to push to decap. The only way to take them down is when you use a Recon Flight, which are usually only used by lights/arty.
  • artillery strikes etc is disgusting. when I used them they gave barely any damage, but when used on me they did massive damage and used by several players at once, so I lost most hp. when doing not much damage they still killed 2 crewmembers usually, so you're knocked out of the fight a lot of times and need to drive a long time to repair, because medkit has a 90sec cool-down...
  • Some positions artillery can hit are just ridiculous.. I've been focussed down a lot by 2 or 3 arties in several battles (max is even 3 per side!), while they had a lot of tanks to choose from and mine wasn't the biggest threat or easy to hit, but still they hit all the time behind a hill.
  • Too many broken (new) tanks in the mode Spagetto's, Defenders, LT-432 with broken armor model. The French wheelies were not that bad in my opinion and I don't get why players complain about them so much.
  • The mode has become nothing but a selfish grindfest, which made the game-play a lot worse. I've been blocked/pushed into enemy fire so many times by allies, only because they wanted more damage and took damage or was killed because of that. Players let you die on purpose, ignore the cap zones all the time, rush to objectives so you can't rank up fast. The fact that you don't have to play against higher tiers has a big price in my opinion..

Edited by BlackBloodBandit, 18 March 2019 - 11:35 AM.

SaintMaddenus #302 Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:41 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 36711 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Round two feedback.

All same issues as before and a new couple:

1) Respawn points are not where they are indicated on maps.

2) Spawn camping still in many games.

3) Reticle not pointing correctly nor gun aiming at target on auto lock yet shell still hits.

4) Respawn point when enemy team capping is too far away to get to the base to assist even in very fast tanks.

5) LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG.  The lag was terrible, only died twice to it (I.E drove into the water once near starting spawn, another off a bridge)   Did suffer major damage also whilst lagged.

6) There is no noticeable reward for winning the battle.

7) edited (ok you can't do anything about this one)

Edited by 11poseidon11, 04 April 2019 - 05:53 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

RenamedUser_555746413 #303 Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3108 battles

another couple of really bad respawns

zone c on attack our team was pushed right back to the red line and I was in zone a, we had capped so when I die I relocate to zone c to help.  I am spawned in the cap circle !!  dead in 30 seconds.  this has happened twice,edited

12:36 Added after 1 minute

View PostElleriel, on 16 March 2019 - 10:29 PM, said:

Also, you should put automatic death behalve for arty 

edited

12:38 Added after 3 minutes

also I thought there were only three artilleries? I per line of attack?

we had 7 in one game and three in one zone

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot (20).png   2.27MB

Edited by 11poseidon11, 04 April 2019 - 05:54 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to insult

Kicky92 #304 Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 15384 battles
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS

Double the amount of Hit Points the objectives have and allow the objectives to spot for themselves / the team. This will help against yolo rushing LT's/WV's ruining the game by destroying them far too quickly. 

The other thing you could do is remove WV's, auto-loaders and auto-reloaders from Frontlines, but we all know WG wont do this as they have $$$ in their eyes from selling those premium tanks. 

Elleriel #305 Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28096 battles
  • [1RCB] 1RCB
you can have auto-loader with no premium

ThorgrimBrenadim #306 Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31650 battles

View Postsnoop_drug, on 17 March 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

I'm not talking about how good or how bad you are cuz to be honest, for me its not hard to get the general rank. I have only 1 prestige because of the fact that I'm getting triggered about all the bad things I've stated and quit after 2-3 games. Also if you put into perspective for someone that have a life, a job and other things to do, it is to much xp grinding required.

That's the problem allowing yourself to get triggered. Change flank, change tank type.I get games where I think how the **** can people play so bad have zero clue, but we are normally talking 1-6 players, most times it is only 1-2 players so move away either relocate to another flank with hopefully better players after all there are 29 other players than you on your team and not all will be bad only a small handful. If relocation is difficult then if need be do a meaningful suicide run and respawn in a new sector.

I had an idiot clicking my location yesterday I was highest ranked at the time on our sector Ltnt in first zone but went back to repair and enemy arty splashed me in repair even though not spotted ( think he was spamming shells there at every chance ) so had to go to another repair  stopped on route to do airstrike then moved on and all the time another player was pinging my location, no clue I had been blocked from repair etc.

So yes there are serious issues with Fl but it is down to you if you let that affect you and for me it is worth making the effort for the top two tanks on offer as I am primarily a non premium account player.

Liquiel #307 Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9470 battles
  • [BRAND] BRAND

Halve the rank reward for the losing team. Multiply the rank reward for the winning team by 150%. Then winning actually matters, and the team will(hopefully) stop farming damage in A or C(most likely C) while all other flanks fall.

Give 3 random people with at least Prestige 1(or the highest rank if not possible) on each starting spawn the ability to call bombers(attack) into a capped and controlled zone of their lane, or a restricted zone if the first cap is not yet under control once(10 seconds delay). 3 defenders, 1 for each inital lane, get an ability Concentrated fire(1 use) for a zone not accessible for the enemy team, which ,after a cooldown of 5 seconds, destroys everyone from the enemy team entering or being in that zone until either 20 seconds have passed or the zone is accessible, whichever is earlier.

Rank points for the successful usage of this ability are not given(but with the above change, winning is suddenly very important...)

Cro006 #308 Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12073 battles
  • [R_N_R] R_N_R
Give view range to objectives, increase their HP, give us ability to repair them with engineering 5hp/second per tank, block ability to attack objectives when only one line is conquered - let attackers take down only objectives that are in that line. If not, place 3 small bot turrets around objectives that will shoot 60 pen 30 alpha 600 dpm ammo at lowest armored tanks in their range. It's soooo frickin annoying when platoon of EBR's just rushes objectives unspotted and takes them down.
20:02 Added after 1 minute

View PostLiquiel, on 18 March 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

Halve the rank reward for the losing team.

NO, it's already too grindy.

View PostLiquiel, on 18 March 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

Multiply the rank reward for the winning team by 150%.

I wouldn't mind this tho ;)

OR, give team that won +1 rank, so Major will get exp asd General

Edited by Cro006, 18 March 2019 - 09:14 PM.

____Green____ #309 Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:35 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20426 battles

On last friday I reached prestige level 3+30sublevel and accepted prestige level 4 and when I clicked on confirmation button there was in really bad translation (Latvian) something that I reached maximal level. I accepted prestige level IV an my progress stopped. So rest of the weekend I played frontline for farming with only one skill token endabled. Maybe you can fix this, I dont need sub-level prizes and other goodies. Ok, even without skills its not hard to hit major or general, but I cant do any effort on caping or decaping without engineering skill. So I played almost two days only with one token on engineering skill.

I see two solutions:

1) Turn off option to accept next prestige level if maximal level of previous is reached and next prestige level is not available. (Next level can be accepted right in next month automaticly or by user)

2) Give option to gain skills but without prizes. (This seems pointless)

For balancing issues - there is bunch of rage quiters in early state of round, so maybe MM can switch some player to opposit side for balancing reasons like its on battlefield and other online games.

Lord_Khamul #310 Posted 20 March 2019 - 05:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10167 battles
  • [ALM_I] ALM_I

The best thing about FL is that there is no Matchmaking, all tanks are level VIII.:)
But this has shown how badly balanced some tanks of the same level are… especially the light tanks, EBR 75, LT-432, HWK 30, ...
The Resistance / Hardness / life of these light tanks is excessive.
They are light tanks and look like they are made of adamantium! :teethhappy:They resist the damage excessively! And bounces… gold bounces of a VK100 or a Lowe! edited:facepalm:
I hope that in the following season of FL put a limit of 1 light tank per zone, 3 on each side.This would prevent the light tanks from breaking the game mode… in some match in 10 minutes the objectives had burst… and the rest of the team was still fighting in the first zone, amazing!!:facepalm:
And I'm not going to talk about the Progetto, it's not a tank edited:teethhappy:

But I really like to play the FL mode, I'm going to keep playing it. But WG has to improve it.;)

Edited by 11poseidon11, 04 April 2019 - 05:56 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

rabitson #311 Posted 21 March 2019 - 09:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27764 battles

I have to admit that this time WG nailed it. 9 maps in 1; unlimited respawn, with the possibility of changing the place of respawn; and probably one of a few places in the game where is possible to play with weelers; no friendly fire or damage; with the possibility to get some decent premium tank or gold, which is completely fair.

It suits me the most bcoz it happens once a month. A week of serious grind in a month I can spare, anything more than that is irritating.

FL It's the most dynamic thing I've played in this game, so far.

Fk it, I like it. :medal: for WG

edit: I miss it already:(

Edited by rabitson, 21 March 2019 - 09:09 AM.

RossG7 #312 Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5645 battles
Any idea why the frontline didnt start 07:00 cest? Its still down...

storm4710 #313 Posted 15 April 2019 - 07:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19074 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
so whats going on with Frontline
it should have started now
but this is ingame 

Gyth #314 Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19464 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 12 February 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

Greetings Tankers, 

To collate all the feedback, suggestions and comments from players I'm putting this thread here for all feedback as some people are missing the other topics and threads on where to put their feedback! 

Cheers, 

eek. 

Hi there i would like to know why am i not able to play Frontline season 3 when it already started and i want to finish my progress from last season. What is going on. Moreover it says in garage, that Frontline Ends in 6 days but only states that season 4 starts in 27+ days. Why am i not able to participate in this seasion? Quick answer please i want to make progress and it is not possible. Want to know why?????

UcANteKMe42 #315 Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 52457 battles
It says episode 4 starts in 27 days... What is going on? How the F I missed episode 3? 

keeponrockin #316 Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31543 battles
  • [NOTD] NOTD

View Poststorm4710, on 15 April 2019 - 07:29 AM, said:

so whats going on with Frontline
it should have started now
but this is ingame 

Mine says it will start today at 06:00

Zabren #317 Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 55739 battles
My biggest problem is the waiting time after you die in a tank - sincerely, i would love to see this checked into since some gameplays require different angles and obviously you might die faster and thus, is quite unrealistic to use any kind of strats. Question is, why do i have to wait THIS LONG between i can get back to my next tank?

br_berserk #318 Posted 16 April 2019 - 10:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12288 battles

I mostly play heavy german tanks, so here is what i experience:

- Autoloaders are OP, especially Progetto 46, it has too high Armor/Speed/Pen/Damage in combination. 

- Buggys just autoaim snipe and pen my heavies over 300m with full speed the hole time -> OP

- Too much open space

This game mode shows the huge advantages of autoloaders over every single shot tank quite good. Limit the amount of Autoloaders / Buggys and/or add terrain that lets you make use of heavy armor. My german tanks are full of weak spots that are easily abused on those nice open spaces. 

Eat_Sleep_Wot_Repeat #319 Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:55 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2792 battles

Regardless of spaghetti autoreloaders, skorpion,and arty only play which is btw the best tactic, my issue is that i play 20 fkn defences and only few atacks.

U have game log to check that, or should we ss every battle to prove that.

RockyRoller #320 Posted 16 April 2019 - 03:08 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35897 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS

I might be wrong, but if you're trying to cap, and get killed, you should be getting a lot more exp to the ranks than you are now. So 3 tanks in the cap at the start of cap and the records show zero bonus for being there! Because i was killed before cap ended? I say that as of right now after doing caps three times might have well not bother as my rank stayed at the first one.

Doing damage get you far more it seems, so makes camping more how to play FL for ranks which goes against the spirit of wining.

PS

the TROLLS are in FL again, slandering others and pushing team into lines of red fire.. But no easy way to get this game trash reported is there. :(

Edited by RockyRoller, 16 April 2019 - 03:11 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users