Frontlines Feedback

• Please log in to reply
507 replies to this topic

thetoughcookie #401 Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 44243 battles
Yeah, sure, make me take the tank for 10s because you dont see those objectives hitpoints specially when you are on tank selection. what a bull"crap"

Btw I forgot to say. I still hate this FL crapcrapcrap no brain grinding. 

Mehico2fel #402 Posted 17 May 2019 - 08:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15126 battles
  • [VHT] VHT

This mode is a trash, because its rewarding suicide moves and too grindy overall. I dont think anybody likes it nowdays.

A simple change can make this mode enjoyable. Here is two, you can choose.

1: Make in-game rank progression less rewarding for suicide rush "missions" and more rewarind for casual gameplay..

2: Make the end reward more linear. I mean the (+0 +150 +350 +600 +900 +1200). 

Changeing any of those could make the whole experience less frustrating. This is just a game at the end and i dont know why we - players - has to suffer and grind hours into something we dont even know yet. 

Shivvering #403 Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 32341 battles

Please stop the BS sniping at the east side of B from the SPAWN of C.

Stop rewarding camping at the back in a bush (reduce rank progression for damage, increase it for spot to balance out people spotting for themselves and rewarding people willing to scout for their team). 

Add more cover to the cap circles and objectives to encourage people to play at closer quarters.

Stop adding tier 8's that can hit for over 500 damage in a single shot. Stop having M40/43's hitting medium tanks for 600+ and penning for 1k damage

Stop spawning defenders 900m from the objective with no chance of getting to the cap in time even in a french wheelie, let alone any other type of tank.

Edited by Shivvering, 17 May 2019 - 10:00 PM.

MasterEggious #404 Posted 17 May 2019 - 10:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6594 battles
  • [ST6] ST6

IMO, the game mode is awe-full. I seem to always get defense. I've played about 6 or so games of Frontline today and all but one where defense. Thee whole thing feels one-sided, and is full of people in T44s and Progetto 45s. Even when I do well, the whole experience leaves a sour taste in my mouth that lasts for the rest of the WoT session for me. I think I would have much preferred a rotating game mode each month, each month having a different game mode featuring the same EXP and rewards system. This would, for me at least keep the event refreshing and allow for some variation.. the other game modes from the past like Tank Pool, Tank Football, Rampage. Why not add a system similar to the one they use in league?

I don't really have the time to put into the game to receive any of the rewards, and nor to any of my friends par the one,(who doesn't work) meaning that I don't feel really any intensive to keep  playing. This mixed with the rather lackluster EXP granted after a game leads me to adopt the opinion that I'm simply better off playing standard battles. 

This really is such a same, I never got a chance to play the first iteration of the mode due to myself and friends taking a break from the game, When it was announced me and my buddies couldn't wait to play...such a shame WG, What a shame,,, 

Evilier_than_Skeletor #405 Posted 17 May 2019 - 11:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19655 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP
I'm starting to reach the point where I'd rather watch a full match of cricket than play this mode. Same s*it over and over again. All the extra gimmicks like combat reserves and "leave the zone now or you'll be nuked with pinpoint accuracy" are actually making this mode worse.

FlipityPoo #406 Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34339 battles
  • [YBB] YBB
I'm sad to say I find I'm only grinding frontline to get the rewards. It does not give me any pleasure anymore as the wheeled vehicles spoil it. I cant belive you screwed up something that was such fun to play.

Corrupted_Pling #407 Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 48652 battles
  • [-NEO] -NEO

Restrict the cars to 1 per front..

Game mode is retarded with these in the mode

BdW_Marecc #408 Posted 18 May 2019 - 03:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11399 battles
  • [BPG_G] BPG_G
Find a way to punish assholes who push team members out of the cap circle so they get more points.

Schepel #409 Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:50 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 64095 battles

- Get rid of arty strikes and bombardments. There is actual arty in game. That is enough.

- The objectives need a lot more HP to make up for the yolo scout rushes. They go down way too easily.

- There is quite a bit of griefing with regards to capping. People ramming others out of cover, etc. Find a way to punish that sort of thing, or, alternatively, make capping less rewarding.

- Winning the game quickly should not be detrimental to the winning team. Right now, you are best served by long games. Winning should get people +1 rank or something. Not just extra xp, which is largely worthless, anyway.

- Why can't I switch combat reserves in game? If I have to be 'benched' for a minute or so, give me something to do.

- The repair circles are too exposed. Especially in the C area, the attackers are almost always denied acces to a repair point. The C cap is hard enough as it is.

- Limit the number of scouts per game, just like arty.

- Heavies are arguably the worst class to play in this mode. Why don't they get 3 slots for combat reserves? Something should make it attractive to play this class.

- More maps. Please!

HanZi #410 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 47284 battles
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-

View Posteekeeboo, on 12 February 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

Greetings Tankers, 

To collate all the feedback, suggestions and comments from players I'm putting this thread here for all feedback as some people are missing the other topics and threads on where to put their feedback! 

Cheers, 

eek. 

I think that WG moderators should be more active in events, so they can get an idea of the huge amount of Illigal MOD users actual plays, when there are prices to win.

WG is way to passive when it comes to cheating, which meens that those who play fair, have VERY little chance on getting somewhere in theese events.

Its a pirate game, where one eye sees the cash, and the other eye is closed, eyepatch, that dont care who or how pays the cash, aslong as the cashflow is coming.

Hammerhead20 #411 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:40 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28048 battles

Can you just remove those usless turrets?

Because battles are ending so fast with all those stupid wheeled crap things...

You simply lose your progress all the [edited]time when those turrets are destroyed immediately after capturing zones B and E...

People are so dumb and don't understand that destroying turrets gives you absolutely nothing in order to reach higher ranks...

Don't you think it's time to change something before this game mode will lose most of it's players completely?

Remove those [edited]turrets or give us more rewarding bonuses to get higher ranks much faster ffs... 

Cpt_VV #412 Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4301 battles
From perspective of the casual player - this amount of grind is insane. I tried to devote myself after a short brake to reach prestige 2 in this episode. Damn it felt like another job. Lvling up to tier 30 in order to increase one prestige is just too much. Especially when we have only one map to play. No fun in that. With 50% credit booster on my avg income per one battle was between 250 and 300k with captain or major as average rank. Considering one FL battle is long as average 3 battles in random, I easily make cca 20% more credits with Lowe in randoms for that period of time. Wont talk about other topics, other more experienced players pointed out on many problems in another posts. Just my 2 cents.

Edited by Cpt_VV, 19 May 2019 - 01:43 PM.

Rokim #413 Posted 19 May 2019 - 08:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28496 battles

Wait reaching tier 30 whitc takes 30hours+ gives you 1 prestige point,and u need at least 6 for first tank who is sta2?

Someone respond asap please,I need to play 5 hours+ per day for whole week to reach tier 30 and I get 1 prestige point and I need 6 of them for sta2? someone respond asap asap

Edited by Rokim, 19 May 2019 - 08:20 PM.

Denisian #414 Posted 19 May 2019 - 10:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8510 battles

View PostRokim, on 19 May 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

Wait reaching tier 30 whitc takes 30hours+ gives you 1 prestige point,and u need at least 6 for first tank who is sta2?

Someone respond asap please,I need to play 5 hours+ per day for whole week to reach tier 30 and I get 1 prestige point and I need 6 of them for sta2? someone respond asap asap

Only the first prestige gives 1 prestige point. You need to reach prestige 4 for the STA-2 (reach level 30 four times). The grind is real either way.

gorandos #415 Posted 20 May 2019 - 09:28 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 81121 battles

Hallo WG, 
I've been a player for 8 years and I think Frontline is the best you've been offering us lately. However, I have some comments. 
a) Players must be prevented from moving from their zone to other zones. Players who initially have to defend zone B immediately leave their playing zone and run to zone A or C, as zone B is most likely to defend. 
b) Players driving light tanks (especially French) long after some zone is busy going back to the zone and attacking other players behind the back. When the zone is occupied, enemy tanks can no longer enter the zone until the end of the game. Players should be allowed to move to other zones only when the front line is in the last quarter. 
c) when entering the game with the second or third tank the starting point is too far from the front and with difficult tanks it is impossible to quickly reach the front line. 
d) I think it's time to offer us a new maps for Front Line 
e) I think the reward should be better when one team wins.

I hope I helped you with these remarks to make the Front Line even more interesting.

Rokim #416 Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28496 battles

View PostDenisian, on 19 May 2019 - 09:05 PM, said:

Only the first prestige gives 1 prestige point. You need to reach prestige 4 for the STA-2 (reach level 30 four times). The grind is real either way.

Txh dude..I didnt thought frontline would be 3x harder to reach rank 30 than last year.I played countless battles and hours this week and stuck at rank 29 and half,didnt had strenght.anymore and give up and surrender.Wont be bother with this anymore and now as you say do this 4 times,honestly...I wouldnt do it for Defender.I surrendered..Dont have time nervs or will to play 100hours+ of frontline for no matter tank.Hf and thx for answer

aap_Spain #417 Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5211 battles

View Postgorandos, on 20 May 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

Hallo WG, 
I've been a player for 8 years and I think Frontline is the best you've been offering us lately. However, I have some comments. 
a) Players must be prevented from moving from their zone to other zones. Players who initially have to defend zone B immediately leave their playing zone and run to zone A or C, as zone B is most likely to defend. 
b) Players driving light tanks (especially French) long after some zone is busy going back to the zone and attacking other players behind the back. When the zone is occupied, enemy tanks can no longer enter the zone until the end of the game. Players should be allowed to move to other zones only when the front line is in the last quarter. 
c) when entering the game with the second or third tank the starting point is too far from the front and with difficult tanks it is impossible to quickly reach the front line. 
d) I think it's time to offer us a new maps for Front Line 
e) I think the reward should be better when one team wins.

I hope I helped you with these remarks to make the Front Line even more interesting.

Point "C" is why i came here today.

Spawn position can take you by surprise sometimes. As on the map where you are selecting your front and tank it shows you spawn position and then when you enter the game it spawns you miles away from what was shown on selection map.

For example yesterday 4min to the end of the battle, all bases captured, objective 5 destroyed, so i'm selecting my HT to go in to the town. When selecting my front, F spawn circle is just on the edge of the buildings between obj 4 and 5 so yeah i select front F, but got spawned nowhere near the town, instead i got spawned on the hill just next to base F, it took me 2min of driving to reach the town!

It should be fixed i mean the circle showing spawn on selection map should be where i am spawned.

thanks,

gorandos #418 Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:09 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 81121 battles
I think players do not understand the essence of the Front Line game.
Most points are awarded if you participate in winning a base or defending the base. After that, most points are earned on the total DMG. If you play so, it does not matter at all 30 levels. I ended up playing 4th level (25 levels) yesterday and with artillery twice was General and twice as big as I had the most base defense points. It is equally important that the game allows for a large amount of money. Premium accaunt + premium tank + busters for money + captain or majora level brings about 250,000-300.000 silver. So in a few days I earned about 10,000,000 silver.

TinCanCrusher #419 Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 38012 battles
  • [S-GST] S-GST

I did enjoy this so much before and it was great fun to play but WG r e a l l y managed to kill all joy with playing Frontline (and WoT) by introducing the wheeled clown cars, and letting them run freely all over the map. It's freaking horribel and almost unplayable now. Especially since the kids learned how to play those clown cars with skill. You never ever hit them. Not a chance. Not even from 50 m. But they hit you. With an amazing razor sharp effectiveness. Every time. From 450 m... no problems.

Unreal...

Edited by TinCanCrusher, 20 May 2019 - 02:57 PM.

Hammerhead20 #420 Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:31 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28048 battles

View PostTinCanCrusher, on 20 May 2019 - 04:30 PM, said:

I did enjoy this so much before and it was great fun to play but WG r e a l l y managed to kill all joy with playing Frontline (and WoT) by introducing the wheeled clown cars, and letting them run freely all over the map. It's freaking horribel and almost unplayable now. Especially since the kids learned how to play those clown cars with skill. You never ever hit them. Not a chance. Not even from 50 m. But they hit you. With an amazing razor sharp effectiveness. Every time. From 450 m... no problems.

Unreal...

But if you do "hit them", you will only get a "critical hit" messages...

As usual, Wargaming implemented stupid and broken mechanic and we players have to suffer due their [edited]mistakes...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users