Blocked account

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Shklempooo #1 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10446 battles
  • [DISCO] DISCO

Hi guys. I have problem. I asked wargaming to help me erase old phone number from my account because i couldn't do it by my self. The problem is that i don't have that phone number for the last 4-5 years and i forgot how it goes. after i asked them that, they literally blocked my account  and keeps asking me for that phone number that i don't have and cant remember. Im loosing my account now because of that with 9 years of gameplay... 

Does anyone have experience with this and can you guys help me somehow?

Grand_Moff_Tano #2 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1776 battles
Didn't they ask you about Security questions? Like your transaction history from your bank account?

Edited by Grand_Moff_Tano, 12 February 2019 - 10:31 PM.

Shklempooo #3 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10446 battles
  • [DISCO] DISCO
They did. For transaction from 2018. But they still ask for that phone number that i don't have. I feel depression now knowing that i cant get my acc back without that phone number that i asked them to remove it just because i cant remember how it goes. Don't know what they don't understand when i say: "I don't have any aces to that phone number and i don't know how it goes"...

SuedKAT #4 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

You own the M4A1 Revalorisé,  Rheinmetall Skorpion G, Type 64 and a few other premium tanks, so if you provided them with transaction history (like Mr I've changed my name more than a million times above suggested) covering those purchases and they still insist on getting the phone number I would suggest that you send a PM to this guy explaining the situation:

http://forum.worldof...rting-for-duty/

He's no support agent or miracle worker but he's a helpful fella that might be able to solve it a lot smother and faster than trying over and over to get your point across to WG support ever will.

Edited by SuedKAT, 12 February 2019 - 10:47 PM.

Homer_J #5 Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32243 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostShklempooo, on 12 February 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

They did. For transaction from 2018. But they still ask for that phone number that i don't have. I feel depression now knowing that i cant get my acc back without that phone number that i asked them to remove it just because i cant remember how it goes. Don't know what they don't understand when i say: "I don't have any aces to that phone number and i don't know how it goes"...

If you don't know the number then they will ask for other proof you are the account owner.  If you can't prove it then what do you expect them to think?

One other thing, have you asked in your own language?  Because your English is a little difficult to understand.

Shklempooo #6 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:28 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10446 battles
  • [DISCO] DISCO

Well my english is not that good but im sure thay did understand me. They asked for my transactions but with transactions they keep asking me for the phone number. 

But i will send them tomorrow the list with transactions from my bank and if that is not enough i will try with that guy that SuedKAT told me.

Thanks for help anyway. 

_SpartanWarrior_ #7 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 36233 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

I had same problem with WG Ticket support.Its about phone number.

They asked me about the SQ,I ANSWERED THEM,And they sent the same again.After my answer to security questions,they sent those security questions again.WOW GG WG

eekeeboo #8 Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:33 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46997 battles
I'm hesitant to see what happens and step in having tight security and making it difficult as possible to grab an account that doesn't belong to them is a good thing! 

Homer_J #9 Posted 14 February 2019 - 03:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32243 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 13 February 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

I had same problem with WG Ticket support.Its about phone number.

They asked me about the SQ,I ANSWERED THEM,And they sent the same again.After my answer to security questions,they sent those security questions again.WOW GG WG

I remember someone coming to the forum complaining support wouldn't give them back control of their account.

It turned out they had sold it and were trying to pull a scam by getting the account back.  And better still had done it at least once before!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users