Did wheeled whicles ruined WoT?

wheeled lights

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Poll: Wheeled wehicles (388 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Did wheeled whicles ruined WoT?

1. Yes, they did! (249 votes [64.18%])

Percentage of vote: 64.18%

2. No, they make it better! (32 votes [8.25%])

Percentage of vote: 8.25%

3. It is the same! (107 votes [27.58%])

Percentage of vote: 27.58%

Vote Hide poll

Ringo_Star #121 Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 55683 battles
  • [NIHIL] NIHIL

View Postlaulaur, on 17 March 2019 - 06:48 PM, said:

Well they tried to fight against those wheelies, and it looks like @65% of them are not liking it, and just 8% are liking it.

No matter how you try to present things it is clear that people do not want Mario Karts in a game about tanks.

And there is no wonder people do not like it, tell me 1 game - just 1 game where:

- you shoot after something that goes with 80-100km/h

- with a gun/weapon that shoots just once at 10 seconds, and have a really bad dispersion

- and on top of that sometimes the target still goes undamaged even if you hit it, because magic spaced armor made of paper

Shooting after these things is like trying to play CS with a musket...

I still fail to see why is so difficult to counter them, with proper lead it is not hard to hit them.So far, I  had no problem sending them back to garage. I would rather face them than hull down S.Qonq or 430U.

TanculLuiNovac #122 Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12050 battles
For me it feels like the final blow to quit the game. I am still trying to get enjoyment out of it, but it so frustrating that i rage quit a lot. Voted Yes. 

Edited by TanculLuiNovac, 17 March 2019 - 08:08 PM.

ferreus_eques #123 Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36518 battles
  • [KOC] KOC

View Postgrensu, on 17 March 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

if these AFV's are so OP ..

It doesn't matter if wheeled cars are OP or not, problem is that their presence in battle spoil fun of people playing normal, tracked vehicles.
8% people play wheeled cars and have fun, 63% play against them and have no fun!

Make people unhappy, they will vote - abandoning the game. Simple solution how to kill WOT.

Edited by ferreus_eques, 17 March 2019 - 08:18 PM.

laulaur #124 Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47279 battles
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D

View PostRingo_Star, on 17 March 2019 - 07:01 PM, said:

I still fail to see why is so difficult to counter them, with proper lead it is not hard to hit them.So far, I  had no problem sending them back to garage. I would rather face them than hull down S.Qonq or 430U.

I know some people who have no problem performing brain surgery or piloting a plane every day. I still fail to see why people consider it is so difficult to do that.

Ohh, and i bet those F1 champions really can't understand how people crash their car in parking lot when going with 5km/h.

I have played just a few Frontline games on my other account in the last month and my experience about those things is this:

- Lynx6x6 is kinda crap, he has a big profile and get damaged by any shot taken. Also looks not so fast, not sure

- the premium one eats every shot that hits the metallic wheels in the mid. I shoot it with Projetto -  usually1 miss and 2 zero damage crits. Yesterday a mario-kart like this come and shoot me 2 times, i shoot him once with my Projetto and he was already gone when i loaded the second shell.... Like wtf....

I shoot them with Su-130 - 0 damage crits all day, Skorpion - same thing, Caernvon AX - good luck even hitting him because your shell velocity sucks bananas..

Edited by laulaur, 17 March 2019 - 09:18 PM.

Evilier_than_Skeletor #125 Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18872 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP
Don't care really. If someone wants to drive really fast in circles until getting hit, as most wheeled drivers seem to do, cool. Knock yourself out. I probably won't get any wheelies, just not interested.

Ringo_Star #126 Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 55683 battles
  • [NIHIL] NIHIL

View Postlaulaur, on 17 March 2019 - 07:13 

I have played just a few Frontline games on my other account in the last month and my experience about those things is this:

- Lynx6x6 is kinda crap, he has a big profile and get damaged by any shot taken. Also looks not so fast, not sure

- the premium one eats every shot that hits the metallic wheels in the mid. I shoot it with Projetto -  usually1 miss and 2 zero damage crits. Yesterday a mario-kart like this come and shoot me 2 times, i shoot him once with my Projetto and he was already done when i loaded the second shell.... Like wtf....

I shoot them with Su-130 -0 damage crits all day, Skorpion - same thing, Caernvon AX - good luck even hitting him because your shell velocity sucks bananas..

I wish that my EBR armor would work the same way, I get occasional lucky bounce, but that can happen in any tank. 

You do have point regarding EBR vs Lynx. EBR is just plain better than Lynx. But that is  sad usual trend that premiums are better than tech tree tanks.

Noo_Noo #127 Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:11 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22349 battles

View Postlaulaur, on 17 March 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

I know some people who have no problem performing brain surgery or piloting a plane every day. I still fail to see why people consider it is so difficult to do that.

Ohh, and i bet those F1 champions really can't understand how people crash their car in parking lot when going with 5km/h.

- the premium one eats every shot that hits the metallic wheels in the mid. I shoot it with Projetto -  usually1 miss and 2 zero damage crits. Yesterday a mario-kart like this come and shoot me 2 times, i shoot him once with my Projetto and he was already gone when i loaded the second shell.... Like wtf....

I shoot them with Su-130 - 0 damage crits all day, Skorpion - same thing, Caernvon AX - good luck even hitting him because your shell velocity sucks bananas..

I am beginning to think that the EBR is a tad OP to be honest. 

never played one but considering the amount of times I hit one and get nothing for it while it can hit and penetrate me as much as it likes is grating a bit. I've even bounced HE or managed a 60 something damage roll with HE on one too. 

scouse_in_the_house #128 Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:22 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1019 battles
They've ruined frontlines definitely, the ebr needs toning down massively.  Compensate those that have it sure, but the wheels need to be part of the damage model and the gun needs changing to the 150 alpha one on the tier 7 French LT.

barison1 #129 Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40068 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View Postscouse_in_the_house, on 17 March 2019 - 11:22 PM, said:

They've ruined frontlines definitely, the ebr needs toning down massively.  Compensate those that have it sure, but the wheels need to be part of the damage model and the gun needs changing to the 150 alpha one on the tier 7 French LT.

why would it need a alpha nerf? 175 dmg is fine, it is already on the lowest end, bunch others have 240ish

and i rarely see people have decent avg dmg in ebr75

Edited by barison1, 17 March 2019 - 11:37 PM.

scouse_in_the_house #130 Posted 17 March 2019 - 11:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1019 battles

View Postbarison1, on 17 March 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

why would it need a alpha nerf? 175 dmg is fine, it is already on the lowest end, bunch others have 240ish

and i rarely see people have decent avg dmg in ebr75

it's the HE that comes with that gun, these things should be countered by light tanks but they dominate them, unless you're playing a Russian one ofcourse. 

Also tagged with wheeled, lights

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users