_Conan_Librarian_ #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:32 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 32423 battles

Cap is way to easy and way to fast

Autoloaders everywhere

Lights tanks everywhere

Gold shiters everywhere

Wheeled abominations just rush unseen and kill objectives.

Wheeled mobility is at retarded lvl, you cant catch them with med not light tank, they faceroll in circles and autoaim , skill...forward, backward, no penalty at all. Pure luck if you hit them , ofc they bounce, or get no damage. You cant track them or stop in any way. PURE AIDS

I wont even start about players... looks like ZOO got opened and all animals run to play FL. Camping and no balls to go spot or decap, looks they affraid to get hit. Half team with 2-3k damage at end of battle.

Aiming reticle jumping same as last time..not fixed.

Hit boxes broken as always.

Amount of no pen hits its just sky high. Cant see that in normal randoms.

I was very exited when you WG  said ... we fix a lot of  broken crap in FL .. you done nothing.

Only plus is silver income.

p.s. 

why you allow players without t8 tanks to play FL? They got no clue wtf is goin on. Maybe allow them to play RANKED same way, some silver and u get 3 TX to ruin gameplay even more.

Edited by _Conan_Librarian_, 13 February 2019 - 03:37 AM.

1ucky #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 77936 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-

View Post_Conan_Librarian_, on 13 February 2019 - 03:32 AM, said:

Cap is way to easy and way to fast

Autoloaders everywhere

Lights tanks everywhere

Gold shiters everywhere

Wheeled mobility is at retarded lvl, you cant catch them with med not light tank, they faceroll in circles and autoaim , skill...forward, backward, no penalty at all. Pure luck if you hit them , ofc they bounce, or get no damage. You cant track them or stop in any way. PURE AIDS

I wont even start about players... looks like ZOO got opened and all animals run to play FL. Camping and no balls to go spot or decap, looks they affraid to get hit. Half team with 2-3k damage at end of battle.

Aiming reticle jumping same as last time..not fixed.

Hit boxes broken as always.

Amount of no pen hits its just sky high. Cant see that in normal randoms.

I was very exited when you WG  said ... we fix a lot of  broken crap in FL .. you done nothing.

Only plus is silver income.

p.s. 

why you allow players without t8 tanks to play FL? They got no clue wtf is goin on. Maybe allow them to play RANKED same way, some silver and u get 3 TX to ruin gameplay even more.

So you're saying it's an exciting mode to play, slightly in favor of the attacking team, always sure to produce real nailbiter matches, tense hot dynamic stuff, featuring high speed vehicles plus some RNG-based surprises to top off the fun??

Nice!

Glad you're having a good time, WG will surely also be happy to hear of this.

Edited by 1ucky, 13 February 2019 - 04:36 AM.

BR33K1_PAWAH #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:12 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4947 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I guess OP plays some different FL than the rest of us  :teethhappy:

TheDrownedApe #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:16 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 46209 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
Don't play it then. Means the rest of us will get into games quicker

PlasticArmour #5 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:58 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 53828 battles
  • [U-L] U-L
I thought it was more like a couple of fools sit in cap and the rest use them as bait to farm dmg n kills from the safety of the hill behind cap. Once the bait is dead wait for the next suckers. I have seen a few games where the team push and keep the bait safe...ish but I stand by the first bit.

Del059 #6 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:36 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32763 battles

The one thing I would like to know is do you retain progression within the prestige level at the end of the session, i.e. if I only get to level 28 of the first level, is that progression lost after the week is up and I start at 1 again?

I am guessing yes and am looking forward to the forum meltdown in March when people realise this. :bush:

tajj7 #7 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:43 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26470 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Have to laugh at people complaining about lights and wheeled vehicles, these tanks finally get a chance to use their mobility and camo on maps that aren't postage stamps and suddenly the Steves of the game have an issue with it.

Well tough luck IMO, go play randoms where lights and wheeled vehicles are weak then you don't have to worry about them, but its about time the light tank drivers got to have some fun. Slipping through the lines, flanking, spotting, circling, etc. these are what these tanks are supposed to do. 

Oh and if you can't hit wheeled vehicles you are just bad IMO, I've played the Lynx 6x6 a lot and you have to be really careful where you breakthrough and who you fight as people hit you easily and it only takes a few hits for you to die. 

I think Frontline shows up the people that have been babied by the random meta, the OP heavies, the camping TD spots, the corridor maps, the general simple low risk playstyle most adopt on randoms just doesn't work on Frontlines. Heavies can get flanked from all sides and circled, they have to think about the positioning because they are slow and the map is big. The TDs don't find it as easy to camp because of the flanking, the lights and recon planes, plus TDs have to move up and be active if they are on attack, people have to think about the map and threats coming from different directions, not just one like most corridor maps.

Frontlines tests the skills of players, it's how WOT should be IMO, and clearly a lot of players have been found wanting. 

Edited by tajj7, 13 February 2019 - 09:47 AM.

gpalsson #8 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:44 AM

General

• Player
  • 23647 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

So according to you everybody are simultaneously camping and rushing around, they have autoloaders but they are also wheeled vehicles, they bounce all the time. You can't hit the wheeled vehicles but it's bad that other players aren't doing damage.

Hmm.

wsatnutter #9 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:46 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 25844 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
I think the OP may have ran into my 50/100 last night bam bam bam bam bam bam such savagery on my behalf , op its fun watching the goings on in frontline don't get mad just have a chortle

The_Georgian_One #10 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:06 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39154 battles
  • [KOFN] KOFN

Killed 2 wheelies with my black bulldog yesterday in 1 game, HEPing them to death from full HP no problem.

Just don't use autoaim, even in a close range dogfight and you're be fine.

Edit: Also, fully agree with Tajj above (it's getting boring BTW). This is a mode when skilled players really shine. The only thing I'd disagree with is the OP heavies part. They are still OP, heck, they are even more. It's really difficult to counter Defender or VKP camping capture zones as defenders.

Edited by The_Georgian_One, 13 February 2019 - 10:09 AM.

tajj7 #11 Posted 13 February 2019 - 11:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26470 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostThe_Georgian_One, on 13 February 2019 - 09:06 AM, said:

Killed 2 wheelies with my black bulldog yesterday in 1 game, HEPing them to death from full HP no problem.

Just don't use autoaim, even in a close range dogfight and you're be fine.

Edit: Also, fully agree with Tajj above (it's getting boring BTW). This is a mode when skilled players really shine. The only thing I'd disagree with is the OP heavies part. They are still OP, heck, they are even more. It's really difficult to counter Defender or VKP camping capture zones as defenders.

It's never boring agreeing with me :P

I've found the Defenders and VKs to be not that effective, I have used a Defender effectively in some very specific scenarios, like protecting the cap on C from behind that little rock to the left of the cap (if looking from the defenders spawn) and it has the odd little moment of bully ability where you can just drive at people because of it's broken armour coupled with not very many people fire premium ammo. But overall as a general tank its pretty useless, slow, blind, derpy gun, low-ish DPM, and you get so many opportunities to flank these things and they often have to cover so much open space that they die reasonably easy.

Even a push on C last night where two Defenders and two VKs rushed the cap we defeated because people had angles on their sides and they all died quickly.

They can still be annoying at times, but there is so much room to outplay them they are less effective IMO and more balanced. I'd say the more mobile heavies with better guns like the Caerns, the Patriot, the IS3 are better for the mode and seem more effective. 

I also tried the IS-3A but its awful IMO, it doesn't have the armour and it's so slow, I was trying to get up the east side of B and was going up a slight hill doing 18kph, I then penned 9 out of 23 hits from a flanking spot because the gun was derpy, evne though often I had side shots. The only bit it shined was when a Skorp G rushed me and I clipped him from full HP. 

Homer_J #12 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:06 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30437 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_Conan_Librarian_, on 13 February 2019 - 02:32 AM, said:

Wheeled mobility is at retarded lvl, you cant catch them with med not light tank, 

The Lynx is the only one available in FL and it's not even all that good.

Next time round the premium will (hopefully) be available and not have been nerfed into the ground in the meantime.

Balc0ra #13 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68661 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

So basically like last time then more or less. And when an objective takes damage due to a sneaky light. It's more so due to a 432 then a Lynx. Tbh I don't see too many wheeled there vs what I expected. Actually way less.

Tho there are two major differences I've seen altering the game vs before. One of them is C. Defending it was really easy the last time. Now attacking it is really easy as long as you have equal numbers. As the road up to hill is blocked on the defender's side now. B still goes first more so than not, usually in less then a min. But C is usually not far behind. Not seen too many map changes that I've noticed. But that one stuck out as a drastic change. That and objective 5 is easier to push now vs before due to the red line flank changes. Idk why they did that as Obj 1,2 and 4 were easy as is to take out, even vs more defenders due to all the cover and wide flank fire opportunities. So now the defense part is way faster. I've not won to many times as the defenders when they get that far. 4 or 1 is usually the first to go. The only good change there was that they did change the direction the 3 gun goes. So you can't pen it from the wide side as easy.

Edited by Balc0ra, 13 February 2019 - 12:22 PM.

AliceUnchained #14 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:21 PM

General

• Player
  • 38892 battles
  • [322] 322

View Posttajj7, on 13 February 2019 - 09:43 AM, said:

Have to laugh at people complaining about lights and wheeled vehicles, these tanks finally get a chance to use their mobility and camo on maps that aren't postage stamps and suddenly the Steves of the game have an issue with it.

Can you honestly say that surprises you? If all the Steve's of WoT unite, and Wargaming hears their wails of agony, we might be playing the next Front Line on an enlarged Stalingrad or Kharkov...

4nt #15 Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24719 battles

View PostAliceUnchained, on 13 February 2019 - 12:21 PM, said:

Can you honestly say that surprises you? If all the Steve's of WoT unite, and Wargaming hears their wails of agony, we might be playing the next Front Line on an enlarged Stalingrad or Kharkov...

I can't say it wouldn't be a welcome change, but only as additional map to normandy. I think old khrakov map had plenty to do with lights and mediums, but that might just be only me. Certainly big city maps would be a bore if they'd be continuously on.

gpalsson #16 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:01 PM

General

• Player
  • 23647 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

The only thing this mode needs is a lot more maps. even though artillery is stupid as always it isn't as necessary to remove them from this game mode. All they need is to have only 1 consumable. then they are fine.

This mode could easily replace randoms if they added 10 maps.

eekeeboo #17 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:22 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45938 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
Please put feedback in this thread to avoid the clutter of a million topics on the same thing, thank-you! : ​http://forum.worldof...lines-feedback/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users