FL score system Thx...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Newbee_one_kenobi #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7068 battles

So just ended a rather fast game ( about 17 min ) and we lost and that´s all fine, BUT i did 7155 damage ( most on our team ) 2440 dam blocked, 1164 assist dam. 4 kills. and i get lieutenant Rank, Serious WG ?

Btw no 1 on other team who won had 7162 damage also 4 kills less damage block but more assist damage and he got Major.

know 7155 is not a lot of damage and listen it might be all after the book, But this seems really weird, I just don´t get it, how they rank people.

Tealo #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35680 battles
  • [RIFF] RIFF
Thats because you get penalty if you team loses or look at it the other way you get a bonus if your team wins. This is suppose to be a team game.. yeah i know wot yeah right team game!
FL doesnt add to your WN8 score like it does in pubs so largely siting at the back, red line camping and using tomatoes as meat sheilds (wannabe unicum tactics) doesnt work as well in FL..
Fighting for map positioning and control does! More likely your team will win..

Ps sitting at the back larlely does work if your arty or Actually suportting in say a paper armour TD still aquires you to move up to support heavies and meds or even a scout.

Desyatnik_Pansy #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:30 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 17253 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
How much were you playing the objective though? If you want easy FL Ranks, focus on objectives. 

HaZardeur #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35403 battles
Playing the objective ( capping/decapping) is by a huge margin more valueable then doing damage and kills

Edited by HaZardeur, 13 February 2019 - 09:32 PM.

Desyatnik_Pansy #5 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:55 PM

Bartender

• Player
  • 17253 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

whoops

Edited by Desyatnik_Pansy, 13 February 2019 - 10:01 PM.

Balc0ra #6 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68527 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostNewbee_one_kenobi, on 13 February 2019 - 04:17 PM, said:

So just ended a rather fast game ( about 17 min ) and we lost and that´s all fine, BUT i did 7155 damage ( most on our team ) 2440 dam blocked, 1164 assist dam. 4 kills. and i get lieutenant Rank, Serious WG ?

Btw no 1 on other team who won had 7162 damage also 4 kills less damage block but more assist damage and he got Major.

know 7155 is not a lot of damage and listen it might be all after the book, But this seems really weird, I just don´t get it, how they rank people.

Rank is not reflected on performance. But rather how you did that damage. Or rather where the enemy was when you did the damage. You're not gonna be general by just sitting back farming damage. I got to General today with 6K damage, 3K assist and 9 kills in 12 minutes. Why? Because I was defending C. And about half that damage was done to targets capping. And 7 of my kills was targets in the cap. Thus I did my objective. The guy who had 9K damage was a Major.  Because I suspect he did not do as much damage on targets in the cap area vs me. That and blocking damage does not give you XP or rank. So don't count that in.

You want to climb ranks you gotta do objectives. As in cap, reset, and damage turrets. Not just damage targets here and there and not capping or caring about anything else. As when defending you get bonuses to your rank for each min the cap is in your hands. But it's way faster to reset cap, then to sit back and farm area points.

View PostTealo, on 13 February 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

Thats because you get penalty if you team loses or look at it the other way you get a bonus if your team wins. This is suppose to be a team game.. yeah i know wot yeah right team game!

You losing don't affect your end rank. That's the same if you win or lose. Only thing that's affected by a loss or win is as with randoms. XP and credits. Rank score is based on what you do during the battle, not if you win or not. As that rank is real time, not calculated after you win or lose like XP etc.

View PostTealo, on 13 February 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

FL doesnt add to your WN8 score like it does in pubs so largely siting at the back, red line camping and using tomatoes as meat sheilds (wannabe unicum tactics) doesnt work as well in FL..

Well that's because there is no data on your service record from FL. So your average damage etc is not affected by it. Nor is your battle count.

Edited by Balc0ra, 13 February 2019 - 10:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users