Frontline, all rewards if you hit Prestige level 10.

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

tajj7 #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26422 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Might have made the odd error, it obviously does not include all the XP and credits you'll make by just playing, but in total if you hit Prestige level 10 then you will get -

• 27 Prestige points for the top two reward tanks the Emil 1951 and the 'mystery' tier 9.
  • 7000 Bonds.
  • 3200 Gold. 
  • 20.4 million credits. (plus 11.985 million credits if you sell the consumables) 
  • 330 Manual fire ext. (495k credit sale value)
  • 330 Small first aid kits. (495k credit sale value)
  • 330 Small repair kits. (495k credit sale value)
  • 350 Auto fire ext. (3.5 million credit sale value) 
  • 350 Large repair kit. (3.5 million credit sale value) 
  • 350 Large med kit. (3.5 million credit sale value) 
  • 650 Firefighter directives.
  • 650 Focus on target directives.
  • 650 Natural cover directives. 
  • 50 Credit boosters (+50%) (doesn't show time length) 
  • 50 XP boosters (+50%) (as above) 

Just if people were wondering about the full grind and whether it was worth it. 

Also based on points - 

View PostDorander, on 13 February 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

Each prestige level is:

26 battles as General

34 battles as Major

51 battles as Captain

88 battles as Lieutenant

204 battles as Sergeant

Infinite battles as Private (0 progress).

Edited by tajj7, 14 February 2019 - 09:21 AM.

Sfinski #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33401 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

That's a lot.

Still not gonna make me play the mode though.

(Telling what the t9 tank is might)

JocMeister #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:23 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 25653 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Posttajj7, on 13 February 2019 - 04:18 PM, said:

Might have made the odd error, it obviously does not include all the XP and credits you'll make by just playing, but in total if you hit Prestige level 10 then you will get -

• 27 Prestige points for the top two reward tanks the Emil 1951 and the 'mystery' tier 9.
  • 7000 Bonds.
  • 3200 Gold. 
  • 20.4 million credits. (plus 11.985 million credits if you sell the consumables) 
  • 330 Manual fire ext. (495k credit sale value)
  • 330 Small first aid kits. (495k credit sale value)
  • 330 Small repair kits. (495k credit sale value)
  • 350 Auto fire ext. (3.5 million credit sale value) 
  • 350 Large repair kit. (3.5 million credit sale value) 
  • 350 Large med kit. (3.5 million credit sale value) 
  • 650 Firefighter directives.
  • 650 Focus on target directives.
  • 650 Natural cover directives. 
  • 50 Credit boosters (+50%) (doesn't show time length) 
  • 50 XP boosters (+50%) (as above) 

Just if people were wondering about the full grind and whether it was worth it. 

But but but. Its unfair! I want those things for free by making a minimal effort! And the tanks too!

REEEEE!.

BR33K1_PAWAH #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4862 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

32 mil credits...

Imagine all the gold spam i can afford with this... :rolleyes:

tajj7 #5 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26422 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 13 February 2019 - 03:26 PM, said:

32 mil credits...

Imagine all the gold spam i can afford with this... :rolleyes:

Yeh but if you average like Major, you'll need to play about 350 games to hit it, and at about 300-400k credits per game with boosters, premium, premium tanks etc. That is easily about 100 million credits as well.

Dorander #6 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:11 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18688 battles

View Posttajj7, on 13 February 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

Yeh but if you average like Major, you'll need to play about 350 games to hit it, and at about 300-400k credits per game with boosters, premium, premium tanks etc. That is easily about 100 million credits as well.

Adding a bit to your math, each prestige level is:

26 battles as General

34 battles as Major

51 battles as Captain

88 battles as Lieutenant

204 battles as Sergeant

All values are rounded up regardless of fraction so it's a little easier than this, especially if you consider factoring this by 10 to get the full progress to max prestige rewards. Of course most people won't have the same rank every battle so in practice it'll be a mix of levels. If you do very well (General or Major minimum) you can do this with 4-5 battles per day. Goes up fast from there, I typically end up Major or Captain, means I'm looking at 5-8 battles per day.

It's quite a grind but it is doable and the rewards seem fairly generous. Additionally you'll get a lot already if you don't go beyond Prestive VII, the final three prestige levels seem purely for the "secret" tier IX reward tank. At VII you can pick any one of the others already.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #7 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:24 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31208 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostDorander, on 13 February 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

If you do very well (General or Major minimum) you can do this with 4-5 battles per day. Goes up fast from there, I typically end up Major or Captain, means I'm looking at 5-8 battles per day.

It's quite a grind but it is doable and the rewards seem fairly generous. Additionally you'll get a lot already if you don't go beyond Prestive VII, the final three prestige levels seem purely for the "secret" tier IX reward tank. At VII you can pick any one of the others already.

I'm probably being a donkey and misunderstanding how it works but I was working to the theory you'd need to prestige approx 3 times for each of the 10 week seasons to get a total of 30 Prestige points if you wanted to get the two top tanks?

Dorander #8 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18688 battles

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 13 February 2019 - 04:24 PM, said:

I'm probably being a donkey and misunderstanding how it works but I was working to the theory you'd need to prestige approx 3 times for each of the 10 week seasons to get a total of 30 Prestige points if you wanted to get the two top tanks?

Source link: https://worldoftanks...-1-regulations/

There's a lot of information in there. Prestige explanation starts about 2/3rds scrolled through the article. There are X prestige levels, so 10 total. Each prestige level consists of 30 Frontline levels. Each time you reach level 30, you can "reset" back to level 1, and your Prestige Level is increased by 1.

There are 10 weeks of playing. Prestige level is capped per week, increasing the cap by 1 per new Frontline session (week). The cap starts at the weeknumber +2, so currently we are in week 1 and the maxium Prestige level is 3. I think this is where you got your 3x Prestige from. However Prestige levels don't reset per "FL week".

So right now, we can hit Prestige level 3. The first time we can hit Prestige level 10 is in week 8, which'll be the September session.

On that link you'll find a reward table for the Frontline levels and a reward table for the Prestige levels near the end. In that table is displayed the amount of "Prestige points" you earn per level, as well as the cumulative total you could have earned up to that point. Most Prestige levels reward you with 2 Prestige Points, except level 1 which only gives you 1 point and levels 7, 8, 9 and 10 which give you 3 points, 3 points, 4 points and 6 points respectively. Hit level 10 and you have earned 27 Prestige Points total, enough to get both the "Secret tier IX" and the tier VII Emil for example. You can earn 2 tanks from this system, the rest will be converted to a gold and bonds reward.

At tier 7 you have earned 14 Prestige Points, which is enough for the 12 points the Emil needs. Also the Emil doesn't unlock until Prestige VII, which is a bit superfluous since you don't have enough points for it until then anyway. The leftover Prestige Points are traded in at the end for bonds and gold, assuming you don't have enough left to pick another tank. For example at Prestive IX, you have 21 Prestige Points total, enough for the Emil and the STA-2 (18 points total) but not enough for the Emil and the WZ-111 (22 points total). The Secret tier IX is also locked out even though you have enough points for it, you need to reach Prestige X to unlock it. Given that last bit of information the last three Prestige Tiers seem designed entirely for people who want to grind the max for the tier IX reward tank.

BR33K1_PAWAH #9 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4862 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttajj7, on 13 February 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

edited

Edited by 11poseidon11, 13 February 2019 - 06:49 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate content

ZeroCommaZero #10 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44283 battles
  • [JERKS] JERKS

26 battles as General

34 battles as Major

51 battles as Captain

88 battles as Lieutenant

204 battles as Sergeant

How many points every level up to 30?

AliceUnchained #11 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:05 PM

General

• Player
  • 38888 battles
  • [322] 322

26 battles as General

34 battles as Major

51 battles as Captain

88 battles as Lieutenant

204 battles as Sergeant

Yeah, I will definitely have to work on reaching the higher prestige levels more consistently. As I did not play Frontline last time ( a few games to test impact on performance), I am still working out the best spots (although they should be fairly obvious when looking at the locations most are clamped constantly), plus I lack the stronger (premium) Tier VIII (and/or autoloaders) which seem to do wonders for most players regardless of their general skill level (no offense meant to anyone, just a general observation).

Anxter_ #12 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26615 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostSfinski, on 13 February 2019 - 03:21 PM, said:

That's a lot.

Still not gonna make me play the mode though.

(Telling what the t9 tank is might)

Gotta wonder what the reason for not announcing the T9 tank yet is. Selling prestige points? Bad planning? Really terrible tank? Increase interest by implying it's really OP? Is it actually a Defender?

View PostJocMeister, on 13 February 2019 - 03:23 PM, said:

But but but. Its unfair! I want those things for free by making a minimal effort! And the tanks too!

REEEEE!.

I'm sure there are those who are going to whine because they have to play - and can't simply pay.

snowlywhite #13 Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:54 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20196 battles

View PostAnxter_, on 13 February 2019 - 10:22 PM, said:

Gotta wonder what the reason for not announcing the T9 tank yet is. Selling prestige points? Bad planning? Really terrible tank? Increase interest by implying it's really OP? Is it actually a Defender?

let's see; what do we have so far?

sta-2 - crap; wz whatever - crap; emil... mediocre to crap? I mean, it's obviously not in the same league with somua or is3a from what I saw on dez's video. It's better than std emil, but that doesn't say much :P

how do they make money? Make marathon, sell a bunch at "discount"(which is probably on average the price you'd buy one when you catch a normal discount). Here? They won't sell anything.

Ergo - how willl it be the tier 9? Probably mediocre to crap :P And definitely russian since 1st tier 9 premium. I get it'll be premium premium, as in increased credits, not t-55a "premium".

perkolaattori #14 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5680 battles
How damn greedy can WG be... 30 levels for every 1 prestige level? And all this with "premium time" and "premium ammo", dumb mapdesign for the mode, useless spawn design (with basic invisible walls and linear af), these people need to be punished for making this [edited]moneygrab of a game...

SaintMaddenus #15 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:20 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36277 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

26 battles as General

34 battles as Major

51 battles as Captain

88 battles as Lieutenant

204 battles as Sergeant

All values are rounded up regardless of fraction so it's a little easier than this, especially if you consider factoring this by 10 to get the full progress to max prestige rewards. Of course most people won't have the same rank every battle so in practice it'll be a mix of levels. If you do very well (General or Major minimum) you can do this with 4-5 battles per day. Goes up fast from there, I typically end up Major or Captain, means I'm looking at 5-8 battles per day.

88 battles that's.... 330 hours roughly for me  sometimes I get major and captain   So probably closer to 60 hours   Oh dear.. I wish I didn't work that out :) 

Newbee_one_kenobi #16 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7047 battles

View PostJocMeister, on 13 February 2019 - 04:23 PM, said:

REEEEE!.

I am so clever saying this. This way i get to piss on players who is ( i think is low wn8 )  and who is " 100 % lazy and noobs ... i am so clever .....

Dorander #17 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:49 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18688 battles

View PostZeroCommaZero, on 13 February 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

How many points every level up to 30?

It's not even per level (not linear). It's easier to rank up the early levels, you need more points per level at the end. I used a value calculated by another player in this thread: http://forum.worldof...t-2018-vs-2019/

This puts the total amount of points to reach level 30 at 30500 rank-points and I have no reason to assume this is wrong, if it is wrong, I stand corrected and values need to be adjusted accordingly. It's not very complex mathematically since the points progress per rank are fixed, just divide the total needed by the rank value and you reach the expected games per rank needed (round up). You can find the values per rank in the Frontline regulations link provided earlier.

View Postsnowlywhite, on 13 February 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

let's see; what do we have so far?

sta-2 - crap; wz whatever - crap; emil... mediocre to crap? I mean, it's obviously not in the same league with somua or is3a from what I saw on dez's video. It's better than std emil, but that doesn't say much :P

how do they make money? Make marathon, sell a bunch at "discount"(which is probably on average the price you'd buy one when you catch a normal discount). Here? They won't sell anything.

Ergo - how willl it be the tier 9? Probably mediocre to crap :P And definitely russian since 1st tier 9 premium. I get it'll be premium premium, as in increased credits, not t-55a "premium".

The Emil is a tier VII so don't compare it to tier VIII, that's unfair.

As for the rest, one valid question raised: are the tanks we can earn proper premium tanks with credit multiplier or are they "reward" tanks like the personal mission tanks? I'm inclined to say the latter but bonus if they are the former. STA-2 and WZ-111 are proper premiums though aren't they?

Either way let's not forget the salient fact that it's free tanks. You don't have to pay if you have the grind time.

View Postperkolaattori, on 14 February 2019 - 12:14 AM, said:

How damn greedy can WG be... 30 levels for every 1 prestige level? And all this with "premium time" and "premium ammo", dumb mapdesign for the mode, useless spawn design (with basic invisible walls and linear af), these people need to be punished for making this [edited]moneygrab of a game...

Greedy? Everything about this game mode is free. If you want to reach max level you may need a significant time investment sure, but that only gets you more free stuff. Bottom line is this entire event provides us with free bonuses just for playing the game and there is NOTHING you are obliged to pay for.

You can complain about Wargaming all you want but don't whine when they give us an event which provides us with nothing but bonuses without any required payment.

View PostSaintMaddenus, on 14 February 2019 - 12:20 AM, said:

88 battles that's.... 330 hours roughly for me  sometimes I get major and captain   So probably closer to 60 hours   Oh dear.. I wish I didn't work that out :) 

I hear you. It's difficult though to balance free rewards properly and I think FL gets things decently right. Any designer is forced to make choices between catering to their high-level players and the rest of the population. If you give free rewards only achievable to the best players the rest of the population complains. If you give free rewards that are easily achievable the high segment complains because there's no challenge. So you have to find a point in between those extremes.

I genuinely think this current setup is okay. The largest investment is for the last prestige tiers. You can label this however you want, whether it's for the extremely skilled or the no-lifers, reaching the highest level requires a certain level of time and/or effort investment. If you can't invest that, prestive VII nets you very significant awards already, if you can invest less, lower prestige levels get you good rewards still. Your rewards are directly related to your time and effort invested and this is as good as it gets. There's no reason that people should be handed stuff for free but neither should the efforts they can invest be ignored, and FL does that. There's no reason that events should ignore the upper segment of the playerbase either so their skills would be ignored, and FL does that too.

There's a reason the FL test originally was met with a lot of positive results. Wargaming may be a bit heavyhanded with the advertisements they added to the mode and their obvious effort to sell/hire tanks for the mode but fact is we're offered a lot of rewards for simply playing and the mode itself solves a lot of the frustrations players have had with the base game (random battles). You might still not like FL, that's personal, but I genuinely think WG has offered us something good here.

TheCrazyViking #18 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:51 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4317 battles

Correct me if I am wrong, but you get 27 prestige points if you rank your prestige to tier 10 which is the maximum. The undisclosed tier 9 mystery premium vehicle costs 15 prestige points. We don't know yet what that tank will be. Then there is the unproven EMIL 1951 that costs 12. Then there are the two earlier tanks, Japanese STA-2 and USSR WZ-111. They cost 6 and 10 prestige points respectively.

That means you are unable to get 3 tanks even if you go for the 3 cheapest ones. Since they combined cost 28, one more than you can possibly get. Why on earth would anyone go for the first one or two vehicle(s) if they are grinding for the EMIL 1951 + Unknown?

kaneloon #19 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:58 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29472 battles
  • [FR2DB] FR2DB
If you reach lvl 28 at the end of the week, will you start the next month at lvl 28 or at lvl 1 ?

Dorander #20 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:58 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18688 battles

View PostTheCrazyViking, on 14 February 2019 - 12:51 AM, said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but you get 27 prestige points if you rank your prestige to tier 10 which is the maximum. The undisclosed tier 9 mystery premium vehicle costs 15 prestige points. We don't know yet what that tank will be. Then there is the unproven EMIL 1951 that costs 12. Then there are the two earlier tanks, Japanese STA-2 and USSR WZ-111. They cost 6 and 10 prestige points respectively.

That means you are unable to get 3 tanks even if you go for the 3 cheapest ones. Since they combined cost 28, one more than you can possibly get. Why on earth would anyone go for the first one or two vehicle(s) if they are grinding for the EMIL 1951 + Unknown?

Not everyone will reach Prestige X. They don't have the time and/or ability.

It is correct that you can't get more than two reward tanks from this event. In fact the Regulations site, link provided earlier, literally states this is the case. The low-tiered vehicles (Prestigewise) exist for people who don't have the time/ability to reach higher prestige levels so that players are rewarded for what they actually do, rather than being punished for what they can't achieve.

00:59 Added after 0 minutes

View Postkaneloon, on 14 February 2019 - 12:58 AM, said:

If you reach lvl 28 at the end of the week, will you start the next month at lvl 28 or at lvl 1 ?

You will start at Frontline level 28, Prestige level 0, with the potential to reach Prestige level 4 in March.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users