Jump to content


Account banned permanently

permanent ban banned mods

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

bubu112233 #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:34 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 38763 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

edited

Attached Files

  • Attached File   Untitled.png   1.29MB

Edited by 11poseidon11, 16 February 2019 - 08:05 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to discussing sanctions


Grand_Moff_Tano #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:36 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1776 battles
  • 10,781
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
  1. Nothing we players can do about that
  2. This should be sent to support
  3. None of us really care.


Xaneleon #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 22601 battles
  • 1,022
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View Postbubu112233, on 13 February 2019 - 03:34 PM, said:

...

I demand a full refund fro my money or unlock my account asap !

...

 

You're not really in a place to make any demands, it might just backfire. Try to work things out with support in a civil manner and hope for the best.
If you got permanently banned, that means you already got your 7 day ban earlier. That should've made you realise that playing without mods is the way to go. Unfortunately for you, you didn't learn from your mistake and now pay the price.



Dorander #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:40 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 18688 battles
  • 3,623
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

If you want to appeal something, you generally get better results if you start out politely. Nobody's inclined to want to help people who throw a fit and start making demands.

 

Besides that, this is a Support issue, the forum can't help you here.



Grand_Moff_Tano #5 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1776 battles
  • 10,781
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View PostXaneleon, on 13 February 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

 

You're not really in a place to make any demands, it might just backfire. Try to work things out with support in a civil manner and hope for the best.
If you got permanently banned, that means you already got your 7 day ban earlier. That should've made you realise that playing without mods is the way to go. Unfortunately for you, you didn't learn from your mistake and now pay the price.

 

Nothing to do with playing with mods or not, but rather how the mods work, ProMods can be misconstrued as being illegal because of how it works as it isn't just a simple client based thing.

bubu112233 #6 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 38763 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013
That is the thing I used aslain mod in the past and gat 7 day ban, now i used pro mod and got full ban.
15:42 Added after 1 minute
I sent 2 tickets already, got a bot reply and ticket closed.

Grand_Moff_Tano #7 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1776 battles
  • 10,781
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Postbubu112233, on 13 February 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

That is the thing I used aslain mod in the past and gat 7 day ban, now i used pro mod and got full ban.
15:42 Added after 1 minute
I sent 2 tickets already, got a bot reply and ticket closed.

 

Contact a Mod then ,since Support are well known not doing their jobs properly, if at all, and relying on scripts. At times they can be worse than the Department for Work and Pensions.

Edited by Grand_Moff_Tano, 13 February 2019 - 04:45 PM.


Dorander #8 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 18688 battles
  • 3,623
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

View Postbubu112233, on 13 February 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

That is the thing I used aslain mod in the past and gat 7 day ban, now i used pro mod and got full ban.
15:42 Added after 1 minute
I sent 2 tickets already, got a bot reply and ticket closed.

 

Neither of those modpacks should cause you to get banned. I just took a look at the mod portal to see what ProMod does and I didn't see anything that suggests it isn't "just a client based thing" like Grand_Moff_Tano suggested.

 

Did you use other mods in the past that weren't from those packs, or versions that were from before the Fair Play Policy? Did you use a completely fresh installation to ensure there weren't any leftover modfiles that could trigger a false positive?

 

It's probable that false positives do happen but the chance is exponentially smaller of it happening to the same person, you having leftover installation files from previous mods that are no longer legal or have never been legal is a more probable explanation.



OreH75 #9 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 50155 battles
  • 2,626
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013

View PostGrand_Moff_Tano, on 13 February 2019 - 04:45 PM, said:

 

Contact a Mod then ,since Support are well known not doing their jobs properly, if at all, and relying on scripts. At times they can be worse than the Department for Work and Pensions.

 

Submitted three tickets last month regarding offensive usernames, all three got renamed within one day. So thumbs up for support from me.

Edited by OreH75, 13 February 2019 - 04:48 PM.


Grand_Moff_Tano #10 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1776 battles
  • 10,781
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View PostOreH75, on 13 February 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

 

Submitted three tickets last month regarding offensive usernames, all three got renamed within one day. So thumbs up for support from me.

 

Yeah but that is like saying the Police do a good job for arresting people for actual crimes.

Edited by Grand_Moff_Tano, 13 February 2019 - 04:50 PM.


Balc0ra #11 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:50 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 68506 battles
  • 18,043
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postbubu112233, on 13 February 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

That is the thing I used aslain mod in the past and gat 7 day ban, now i used pro mod and got full ban.
15:42 Added after 1 minute
I sent 2 tickets already, got a bot reply and ticket closed.

 

I know many that use the same mod packs. Still plays. Then again, the bans they make on this is not for recent activity. It could be 2 patches back where you "tested" something for all we know. As they mark people up for bans the second the last ban wave was added. And that was a few months ago. 

bubu112233 #12 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 38763 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

View PostDorander, on 13 February 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

 

Neither of those modpacks should cause you to get banned. I just took a look at the mod portal to see what ProMod does and I didn't see anything that suggests it isn't "just a client based thing" like Grand_Moff_Tano suggested.

 

Did you use other mods in the past that weren't from those packs, or versions that were from before the Fair Play Policy? Did you use a completely fresh installation to ensure there weren't any leftover modfiles that could trigger a false positive?

 

It's probable that false positives do happen but the chance is exponentially smaller of it happening to the same person, you having leftover installation files from previous mods that are no longer legal or have never been legal is a more probable explanation.

 

I made a full reinstall of the game 2 days ago and only pro mod installed
15:52 Added after 1 minute

View PostBalc0ra, on 13 February 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

 

I know many that use the same mod packs. Still plays. Then again, the bans they make on this is not for recent activity. It could be 2 patches back where you "tested" something for all we know. As they mark people up for bans the second the last ban wave was added. And that was a few months ago. 

 

that was the main reason I switched on pro mod, i  believed that aslain was the problem.

Xaneleon #13 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:53 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 22601 battles
  • 1,022
  • Member since:
    01-09-2013

View PostGrand_Moff_Tano, on 13 February 2019 - 03:40 PM, said:

 

Nothing to do with playing with mods or not, but rather how the mods work, ProMods can be misconstrued as being illegal because of how it works as it isn't just a simple client based thing.

 

Very much so, I generally take a stance of no mods = no problem. :bajan:

wsatnutter #14 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:56 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25828 battles
  • 8,687
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
a classic case probably of let me just try this mod to see what it does and never un installed it correctly  , but I digress so the op states he down loaded a mod pack for the Mod hub and got a life ban for it , sorry everyone did I tell you my mum is Mary Poppins and my dad is Bruce lee . I know its a long story  they met on some island tournament so mum told me. how ever back on track Op we need to know your shady past when did you first get your seven day ban for cheating and why did you not mend your wicked cheating ways? . a perm ban is not given for a first offence although I may be corrected on that as for you 4000 euros mmmm sounds like a bedtime story (its a fairy-tale) m8

bubu112233 #15 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 38763 battles
  • 22
  • Member since:
    07-29-2013

I understand this is futile (here on forum) but I dont`t think is normal to ban for using their "permitted" mods. Like I said I play this game since 2013 and I know how it works. And yes, maybe exaggerated with 4000 euros but still, over 2500 from the year 2013.

So you guys who say happy you are banned I don`t want to see you in my place.

I will continue to send tickets to support.



BonjiOrongji #16 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:06 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41986 battles
  • 1,420
  • [RMBLE] RMBLE
  • Member since:
    06-10-2011

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 13 February 2019 - 04:59 PM, said:

 

LMAO.

 

I'm normally on the side of banned players, but I'm more often on the side of Pay2win begone, so I'll just say I'm glad to see you go.

 

well ... thats not even 60 euros per month (if my math was somehow correct)  ... most smokers i know pay more money per month for cigarettes alone

OldSkool #17 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:07 PM

    Colonel

  • WGL PRO Player
  • 63189 battles
  • 3,645
  • [SKILL] SKILL
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

did you take use of boost / 3 mark services?

this often leads to bans cuz other ppl use illegal stuff on ur account..



Laiskamato #18 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 47188 battles
  • 408
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

They don't ban people individually but in bulks.

So you are not banned because of the pro mod, its something you did 3 months a go.

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 13 February 2019 - 06:59 PM, said:

 

LMAO.

 

I'm normally on the side of banned players, but I'm more often on the side of Pay2win begone, so I'll just say I'm glad to see you go.

 

So you are glad to see someone who pay so you can play to go?

I love your logic... or no logic in this case :facepalm:

I find it really hard to believe someone who spent so much money goes on cheating.


Edited by Laiskamato, 13 February 2019 - 05:11 PM.


Homer_J #19 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 30428 battles
  • 32,786
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postbubu112233, on 13 February 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

 

I made a full reinstall of the game 2 days ago and only pro mod installed
 

 

Trouble is the bans aren't instant so it could be any time since the last ban wave that you used something dodgy.  It's pretty much impossible for you to prove anything.  WG will no doubt say you installed something from somewhere else.

 

There will be an internet lawyer along soon to help though.



Balc0ra #20 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:10 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 68506 battles
  • 18,043
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postbubu112233, on 13 February 2019 - 05:06 PM, said:

I understand this is futile (here on forum) but I dont`t think is normal to ban for using their "permitted" mods. Like I said I play this game since 2013 and I know how it works. And yes, maybe exaggerated with 4000 euros but still, over 2500 from the year 2013.

So you guys who say happy you are banned I don`t want to see you in my place.

I will continue to send tickets to support.

 

Then again... to be perma banned. You need to be banned a first time. So it's not your first rodeo. Unless you claim WG made the same mistake twice? 

 

And again.. I don't get why people think they should be allowed to get away with more, just because they used more money then most in this game.







Also tagged with permanent ban, banned, mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users