frontline tanks rewards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

gucci39 #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4269 battles

Hello community,

Now I'm playing FL and wondering how can I get WZ-111 from Prestige Points, hm i can't understand that. I read the forum news about the mode, but wanted to ask you too fellas.

Is it available on episode 6 i.e July 2019? Could I get it right now ? How is this works because I have enough points for STA but can't get it? Should I got first tier 30? Or just using the points for Combat Reserves ?:playing:

Mr_Missclick #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9944 battles
  • [DISS] DISS
You can't have enough points for any Frontline tank right now. That's why you can't obtain any. For each level 30 reaching you get a Prestige point which you can exchange (once you have enough of these) for a tank.

Iron_Pwnage #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29693 battles
  • [-M-W-] -M-W-

View Postgucci39, on 13 February 2019 - 05:36 PM, said:

Hello community,

Now I'm playing FL and wondering how can I get WZ-111 from Prestige Points, hm i can't understand that. I read the forum news about the mode, but wanted to ask you too fellas.

Is it available on episode 6 i.e July 2019? Could I get it right now ? How is this works because I have enough points for STA but can't get it? Should I got first tier 30? Or just using the points for Combat Reserves ?:playing:

What?? You are mixing up things. I guess, you are talking about the points you get when you level up your Frontline-Level (1-30). Those are points you spend on your reserves (artillery, engineer, and so on).

The prestige points are earned by resetting ypour Frontline-level back to 1 when you reached level 30.

So for the maximum of prestige points you have to do the 30 level 10 times (which results in 27 prestige points).

The STA-2 can be bought the first time next month, but only if you have maxed out your prestige level to 4 then.

gucci39 #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4269 battles

View PostIron_Pwnage, on 13 February 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

What?? You are mixing up things. I guess, you are talking about the points you get when you level up your Frontline-Level (1-30). Those are points you spend on your reserves (artillery, engineer, and so on).

The prestige points are earned by resetting ypour Frontline-level back to 1 when you reached level 30.

So for the maximum of prestige points you have to do the 30 level 10 times (which results in 27 prestige points).

The STA-2 can be bought the first time next month, but only if you have maxed out your prestige level to 4 then.

View PostMr_Missclick, on 13 February 2019 - 05:50 PM, said:

You can't have enough points for any Frontline tank right now. That's why you can't obtain any. For each level 30 reaching you get a Prestige point which you can exchange (once you have enough of these) for a tank.

Thanks guys for the information, damn I thought its way more easy to get this WZ-111 :(

Daamn 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users