Jump to content


account banned 7days for no reason


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

SorinL8 #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7064 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

edited


Edited by Ridone14, 15 February 2019 - 08:25 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to discussing sanctions


Gold_Firing_Noob #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:18 PM

    Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 21161 battles
  • 203
  • [KHOG] KHOG
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

edited


Edited by Ridone14, 15 February 2019 - 08:34 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.


enu_ #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:21 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 22810 battles
  • 3,199
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010
it's not for no reason. i never got banned for using illegal mods and i don't use any mod

PabloGee #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:22 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 30444 battles
  • 147
  • [5TAR5] 5TAR5
  • Member since:
    01-15-2014


Balc0ra #5 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 68698 battles
  • 18,101
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

If I did not know any better. I would say WG are only banning innocents. As every banwave we see topics like this. You know. "I did not do anything" topics.

 

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

edited

 

You did not use any mods, or illegal mods? As what you thought was legal, might not have been.

 

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 07:15 PM, said:

edited

 

And you spending money should give you more of a break? Not get banned? Why do everyone use that excuse?


Edited by Ridone14, 15 February 2019 - 08:30 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #6 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 40431 battles
  • 5,848
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

edited

 

Likely a ban for 'unsportsmanlike conduct'

Accept it & move on.


 


Edited by Ridone14, 15 February 2019 - 08:31 PM.


SorinL8 #7 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:41 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7064 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 13 February 2019 - 07:25 PM, said:

If I did not know any better. I would say WG are only banning innocents. As every banwave we see topics like this. You know. "I did not do anything" topics.

 

 

You did not use any mods, or illegal mods? As what you thought was legal, might not have been.

 

 

And you spending money should give you more of a break? Not get banned? Why do everyone use that excuse?

 

sorry for my bad writing skills in english what i wanted to say was  i did not use or used any ilegal mods or some 3d party program to help me have advantage in game just some xvm or wtf they are called those fancy crosshair or the animated things when you give damage in a tank....thats it....but i do not use anything for a long time, and now when i tried to enter in game to see i am banned....i do not understand.....and i do not use  "spending money" as excuse i just want to say i'm not retard to use something ilegal to put me at risk of geting ban after i buy something and i invested time in this game....that is what i wanted to say, so sorry for my bad english and rushed to share that with this community.

Cobra6 #8 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16426 battles
  • 16,461
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

 

 just some xvm or wtf they are called those fancy crosshair or the animated things when you give damage in a tank....thats it....but i do not use anything for a long time, and now when i tried to enter in game to see i am banned...

 

You probably used a modpack, not a single mod, and this modpack installed a mod which is not allowed.

 

Then you posted your replay on a website like wotreplays.com, it was flagged by the automated system and you were banned some weeks/months after actually using the mod.

 

You don't get instantly banned for using illegal mods. The reason you got banned might well be months old.

 

Cobra 6



Bordhaw #9 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:49 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13242 battles
  • 3,246
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

edited

 

 


Edited by Ridone14, 15 February 2019 - 08:32 PM.


eekeeboo #10 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:50 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 45938 battles
  • 1,728
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 06:15 PM, said:

 

 

A ban is put in place if you are found to be using an illegal mod or a modified client against the fair play policy, this is highlighted and outlined in the email you received. 

 

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

 

sorry for my bad writing skills in english what i wanted to say was  i did not use or used any ilegal mods or some 3d party program to help me have advantage in game just some xvm or wtf they are called those fancy crosshair or the animated things when you give damage in a tank....thats it....but i do not use anything for a long time, and now when i tried to enter in game to see i am banned....i do not understand.....and i do not use  "spending money" as excuse i just want to say i'm not retard to use something ilegal to put me at risk of geting ban after i buy something and i invested time in this game....that is what i wanted to say, so sorry for my bad english and rushed to share that with this community.

 

You have said you don't use mods, then said you used mods. Did you check those mods, where did you get those from? It is irrespective of how much you spend, if you break the rules a person is punished. This is why the email is quite clear on guidance and why the modhub is there. 

eekeeboo #11 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:56 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 45938 battles
  • 1,728
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostTheUsualSuspects, on 13 February 2019 - 06:52 PM, said:

 

 

​Deleting for obvious reasons, but yes. 

SorinL8 #12 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7064 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View Posteekeeboo, on 13 February 2019 - 07:50 PM, said:

 

A ban is put in place if you are found to be using an illegal mod or a modified client against the fair play policy, this is highlighted and outlined in the email you received. 

 

 

You have said you don't use mods, then said you used mods. Did you check those mods, where did you get those from? It is irrespective of how much you spend, if you break the rules a person is punished. This is why the email is quite clear on guidance and why the modhub is there. 

 

thanks for the reply, no i did not check the mods because i trusted my friends the mods was just some fancy image things in game not to help me achieve something....but this was pretty much time ago...but all i tried to do is talk to someone to check everyting in my PC in my replays in PC because i save them ....to see somewhere is a mistake....i now a lot of people say this....but i tell the truth....

Balc0ra #13 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 68698 battles
  • 18,101
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 07:41 PM, said:

 

sorry for my bad writing skills in english what i wanted to say was  i did not use or used any ilegal mods or some 3d party program to help me have advantage in game just some xvm or wtf they are called those fancy crosshair or the animated things when you give damage in a tank....thats it....

 

One by one. Or via a mod pack? As those packs is a good way to install something you don't know what does that's included.



SorinL8 #14 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7064 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 13 February 2019 - 08:03 PM, said:

 

One by one. Or via a mod pack? As those packs is a good way to install something you don't know what does that's included.

 

via modpack but everyting was ok....i mean like crosshair white-black circle cap the name over the tanks seen otherwise and 1-2 thinks like this.... i was using modpack because it was easy to install....but what i found now is after a several game update the mods wont work and i did not pay attention and used the normal game stock....but  some files remain in game directory and the modpack it remain instaled in control panel....so i don;t no what to say....i am just lucky this is happening now when frontline is out there. again sorry for my bad english it's my firs time when i write here or on other game forum

eekeeboo #15 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:19 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 45938 battles
  • 1,728
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 07:00 PM, said:

 

thanks for the reply, no i did not check the mods because i trusted my friends the mods was just some fancy image things in game not to help me achieve something....but this was pretty much time ago...but all i tried to do is talk to someone to check everyting in my PC in my replays in PC because i save them ....to see somewhere is a mistake....i now a lot of people say this....but i tell the truth....

 

But by trust your friends, does that mean you installed directly from the modhub and nowhere else? That no one else had access to your account, that you have no one else who has access to your game installation who might install mods or programs that would trigger this. Essentially in the last year have you any doubt about you using completely legit and 100% legal mods from the modhub? 

AliceUnchained #16 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:19 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38892 battles
  • 9,278
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
I have to ask: did the e-mail actually state "Dear commander, your account has been suspended for no reason"?

SorinL8 #17 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7064 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

View Posteekeeboo, on 13 February 2019 - 08:19 PM, said:

 

But by trust your friends, does that mean you installed directly from the modhub and nowhere else? That no one else had access to your account, that you have no one else who has access to your game installation who might install mods or programs that would trigger this. Essentially in the last year have you any doubt about you using completely legit and 100% legal mods from the modhub? 

 

no, i don't think the mod was instaled directly from modhub and yes i left some friends to play on my account on my PC... to test some of my premium tanks....and sometimes i left them playing an entire weekend.....so i guess i learn my lesson....play wot stock and do not leave your account ...

wsatnutter #18 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:44 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25844 battles
  • 8,726
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

Op do a complete reinstall as in everything from scratch a proper re install . change your password and any email address linked to the account.so only you know it give it to no one else not even your granny. play vanilla unless you get your mod pack from https://worldoftanks.eu/

 

if you do not your next ban is permanent and you will start from scratch you will lose everything, when it comes to account sharing your friends and your little brother are your  worst enemy.

 



BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:53 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • 10,389
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostSorinL8, on 13 February 2019 - 07:37 PM, said:

 

no, i don't think the mod was instaled directly from modhub and yes i left some friends to play on my account on my PC... to test some of my premium tanks....and sometimes i left them playing an entire weekend.....so i guess i learn my lesson....

The lesson is....get new friends, the ones you have can't be trusted and have no respect.



Baldrickk #20 Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:14 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 31450 battles
  • 15,572
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-03-2013

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 14 February 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

The lesson is....get new friends, the ones you have can't be trusted and have no respect.

Or the loner way - have no friends 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users