no fun / teamkilling / ramming

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

trOet007 #1 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1735 battles

hello,

i play this game since beginning of the year and i don't know, why other player who kills and ramming other can play this game?!

on most days they are player who [edited]up other player with ramming and destroying allies and why it can be?

if it sometimes, it's okay, but to have almost every day that guys in the own teams make the game unfunny. 

In other games you do something like that and get a timeban directly, if you do it again you get a ban for a day, then a week... here i think they get nothing?! or why i have it every day?

Player like world982 destroy the game. Did they pay to much to be banned?

sorry for my bad english, but i can't this language well.

gl and hf

SignoreBoom #2 Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6646 battles
  • [STRB] STRB
Welcome to the toxic lovely community. 50% of players carry out that shi.. *cough* "tactics" while the other 50% actually give a damn about the game. You'll find them in the forums. And those (EDIT: the crapplayers lol, not the ones who care) players will eventually get banned, just keep reporting them, wargaming's auto-ban system never sooner or later bans them for a period of time. (or hopefully forever)

Edited by SignoreBoom, 13 February 2019 - 08:52 PM.

Homer_J #3 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PosttrOet007, on 13 February 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

hello,

i play this game since beginning of the year and i don't know, why other player who kills and ramming other can play this game?!

on most days they are player who [edited]up other player with ramming and destroying allies

Most days?

I see it very rarely.

Team damage will get them banned if they do it enough.  Use the reports for everything else or if it's really bad raise a ticket under abuse of game physics.

Anxter_ #4 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26615 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Personal experience also suggests it's rather rare. Obviously there's a system in place to deal with repeat offenders.

Of course, WoT's one of the best examples of how something is anything but my fault.

azakow #5 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:28 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 78900 battles

Sh!t hapnz.

Yes rules are broken by others.

Try to ignore.

Remove player name, since this is violating rules as well, forum rules.

:)

Jigabachi #6 Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:22 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
In the lower tiers it might happen more often, but in the higher tiers it rarely happens. At least in my sessions.
Report those players and ask the team to do the same (by using a full sentence, not just "raport players!!1").
And if someone shoots you, don't shoot back. Make them shoot you again and they will turn blue and get banned soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users