• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

Vikingmakt #1 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8693 battles
  • [IAAN] IAAN

Hi,

It is my first post in this forum. I do not like to share my point of view with general audience and try to save my words but this time I need to make a statement. 
Recently I had a problem with WoT. The problem itself is not important and the fact if it was solved or not is also not the important issue. What is important is the fact that Wargaming´s customer service is not professional and disrespectful.

Using general statements to answer your detailed question, writing the same thing with different words many time or closing the ticket even if you were not allowed to answer because they decided that the problem is ´solved´ is the most often and general attitude at Wargaming´s customer service. This lack of respect and professionalism is going over the line.

The company is wondering why they are loosing players. Ok, we have not balanced tech trees and this new `pay to win` attitude but this is the issue of gameplay. Either you like it or not. Even if you do not like, most likely you will play this game anyway because you invested so much time in building up your account and you just simply like the game.

On the other hand treating the customers in this way is just ignorance. Wargaming is cutting the hand that is feeding them and they do not see it. The problem is not strictly solving the problem in your ticket because if it can not be done, it can not be done. When you are disrespectful and not even bother to give some effort and explanation why it can not be done, it is the biggest sign of a bad customer service. The customer service could just not exist on that matter. With that attitude and lack of professionalism players will stop playing not because of the fact that OP premium tanks exists but because of the fact that when they will have a real problem nobody can help them. And nobody wants to invest time and money in the product that does not have a minimum of a decent customer service.

Homer_J #2 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30786 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostVikingmakt, on 14 February 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

closing the ticket even if you were not allowed to answer because they decided that the problem is ´solved´

This is pretty much support industry standard.

If you want to pursue the ticket further you have the option to reopen it.

As for your "problem" and how/if it was solved, I can't comment because you didn't bother to tell us what it was.  My experience of support has been very good though.

iVladyBoss #3 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:50 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21565 battles
  • [ROLS] ROLS
I agree with Vikingmakt, not to say this is the worst customer service in the world, but it isn't the best though. I've had a lot of tickets sent, different questions, but their answers were literally copy pasted from somewhere, it was only once when they really tried to help me with a technical issue, but apart from that, they reply only once per ticket, without really solving my problem and closing the ticket.

Vikingmakt #4 Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8693 battles
  • [IAAN] IAAN

View PostHomer_J, on 14 February 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

This is pretty much support industry standard.

This is not even close to be a standard in customer support. Most of the companies will leave with a feeling that they did everything they could to help you and they answered your questions. Nobody will close the case or ticket without hearing if it is ok with you. I feel sad if you think that is standard. Maybe it is standard for WoT but in general.

If you want to pursue the ticket further you have the option to reopen it.

I checked it several times. It is not possible to re-open a closed ticket in this new ticket system.

As for your "problem" and how/if it was solved, I can't comment because you didn't bother to tell us what it was.

Like I wrote in the original post my problem is not the issue and it does not matter. Saying that I did not bother to tell is just showing that you did not even read my post carefully. My problem is not relevant so it does not have to be mentioned here. The main issue was to show the attitude of Wargaming´s customer support which in my opinion is one of the worst in the world. I will quote myself just to show that I wrote it very clearly.

View PostVikingmakt, on 14 February 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

The problem itself is not important and the fact if it was solved or not is also not the important issue. What is important is the fact that Wargaming´s customer service is not professional and disrespectful.

View PostiVladyBoss, on 14 February 2019 - 01:50 PM, said:

I agree with Vikingmakt (..)

I've had a lot of tickets sent, different questions, but their answers were literally copy pasted from somewhere (...)

they reply only once per ticket, without really solving my problem and closing the ticket.

Thank you iVladyBoss. I agree with you as well. What you wrote is perfectly accurate with what I experienced myself. They do not care about answer or be helpful. Like I said worst customer service in the world.

iVladyBoss #5 Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:56 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21565 battles
  • [ROLS] ROLS
Bro I take back what I said, these guys are literally the worst support ever, I made another ticket and got the very same response as I got to the other 3. Anthony Curtis is the worst dude in the company, either WG tells him to really give some support or they throw him out, as he doesn't help at all

_SpartanWarrior_ #6 Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34315 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
I don't really like WG's customer service...

Vikingmakt #7 Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8693 battles
  • [IAAN] IAAN
iVladyBoss I opened two tickets regarding the same problem. In both tickets I got three answers each and ALL of the answers are from different people. How they think to provide good customer service if everybody/nobody is assign to the ticket? Both tickets were closed with third answer. Coinsidence? I don´t think so. And they are wondering why the game is dying. Speechless.

jabster #8 Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12622 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostVikingmakt, on 15 February 2019 - 07:32 AM, said:

iVladyBoss I opened two tickets regarding the same problem. In both tickets I got three answers each and ALL of the answers are from different people. How they think to provide good customer service if everybody/nobody is assign to the ticket? Both tickets were closed with third answer. Coinsidence? I don´t think so. And they are wondering why the game is dying. Speechless.

Unless you give at least some insight in what your ticket was about how can someone judge whether CS is bad?

_SpartanWarrior_ #9 Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34315 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ
WG's CS is way too bad for me.I don't like it.

Vikingmakt #10 Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8693 battles
  • [IAAN] IAAN

View Postjabster, on 15 February 2019 - 02:47 PM, said:

Unless you give at least some insight in what your ticket was about how can someone judge whether CS is bad?

The insight in my ticket is not important. I do not know if you read just the last post or the whole topic but you should understand that it is not about the problem. It is about the way they treat you. They are not answering your questions and giving "copy-paste" answers that has nothing to do with the issue. I will quote once again myself. I already answered the same question to Homer_J.

View PostVikingmakt, on 14 February 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

Like I wrote in the original post my problem is not the issue and it does not matter. Saying that I did not bother to tell is just showing that you did not even read my post carefully. My problem is not relevant so it does not have to be mentioned here. The main issue was to show the attitude of Wargaming´s customer support which in my opinion is one of the worst in the world. I will quote myself just to show that I wrote it very clearly.

jabster #11 Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12622 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostVikingmakt, on 17 February 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

The insight in my ticket is not important. I do not know if you read just the last post or the whole topic but you should understand that it is not about the problem. It is about the way they treat you. They are not answering your questions and giving "copy-paste" answers that has nothing to do with the issue. I will quote once again myself. I already answered the same question to Homer_J.

I’m sorry but it has everything to do with it. Did they fob you off because you asked an inane question or a valid one?

Babbet_1 #12 Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12545 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You should not be "fobbed off" whatever you asked! A polite and helpful reply costs nothing, even if the answer is a lemon!

Miepie #13 Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 2553 battles
  • [KEL-O] KEL-O

View PostBabbet_1, on 17 February 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:

You should not be "fobbed off" whatever you asked! A polite and helpful reply costs nothing, even if the answer is a lemon!

Unless the question is "Why u ban me, u [expletives]? I haf no ileagul mods and they was installed by frend at pubic comput0rzz!!" :trollface:

Vikingmakt #14 Posted 22 February 2019 - 12:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8693 battles
  • [IAAN] IAAN

View Postjabster, on 17 February 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

I’m sorry but it has everything to do with it. Did they fob you off because you asked an inane question or a valid one?

No, it has nothing to do with that. I do not want this to go off-topic that we will discuss the content of my ticket. It is enough said that it was more of a technical question regarding my experience, premium account and gold. So in your terms it was a valid one.

View PostBabbet_1, on 17 February 2019 - 08:56 PM, said:

I totally agree with you! Unless one is cursing at support service. As long as you are polite and you are just asking a relevant question, nobody should be "fobbed off". 

Like I mentioned above: Wargaming´s customer service is below anything that can be called acceptable. Nobody wants to be treated unprofessional as a customer. We are the bread that keeps them alive (no matter if you pay to play or not) and "fobb off" attitude will not keep them alive any time longer.

jabster #15 Posted 22 February 2019 - 12:50 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12622 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostVikingmakt, on 22 February 2019 - 11:48 AM, said:

No, it has nothing to do with that. I do not want this to go off-topic that we will discuss the content of my ticket. It is enough said that it was more of a technical question regarding my experience, premium account and gold. So in your terms it was a valid one.

I totally agree with you! Unless one is cursing at support service. As long as you are polite and you are just asking a relevant question, nobody should be "fobbed off". 

Like I mentioned above: Wargaming´s customer service is below anything that can be called acceptable. Nobody wants to be treated unprofessional as a customer. We are the bread that keeps them alive (no matter if you pay to play or not) and "fobb off" attitude will not keep them alive any time longer.

Yes I sorry it has everything to do with it and just saying yes it was a valid one really isn’t very helpful. How did they just fob you off?

Jigabachi #16 Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostVikingmakt, on 22 February 2019 - 12:48 PM, said:

No, it has nothing to do with that. I do not want this to go off-topic that we will discuss the content of my ticket. It is enough said that it was more of a technical question regarding my experience, premium account and gold. So in your terms it was a valid onone.

Personally, I agree that a support peon should always try to answer in a polite way, but when they do a good job in general, I couldn't care less if they just drive away people asking stupid questions.

And as long as you don't elaborate how they "fobbed you off" and why that might have happened, it's pretty pointless to discuss here.

I wouldn't rate the support of this game too high, but even for those support peons "in dubious pro reo" should be valid.

Balc0ra #17 Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:07 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 69185 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Worst? Oh no... I can give you a long list before WG appears. Heck even EA and Sony is on my top 5 worst list.

Vikingmakt #18 Posted 24 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8693 battles
  • [IAAN] IAAN

View Postjabster, on 22 February 2019 - 12:50 PM, said:

Yes I sorry it has everything to do with it and just saying yes it was a valid one really isn’t very helpful. How did they just fob you off?

I just wrote what kind of question it was. Are you so curious about others live?
Just to satisfy your curiosity. I wanted to unify my accounts (like I wrote before the ticket was about my exp, gold and premium). They just did it for my friend in the game so I wrote a ticket asking about. They answered me that it is not possible and closed the ticket. I opened a new ticket asking why it is not possible since they just did it for my friend. They answered again that it is not possible. I asked why it is not possible. How my case is different from my friends one. They answered that it is not possible and just close the second ticket. I opened a new ticket writing that I do not appreciate their way of handling the case and asked again how my case is different and asking if they can propose something else. They answered again that it is not possible and just closed the ticket again. For the third time.
Is your curiosity satisfied now? Sorry for the irony and sarcasm but you were asking for it.

I do NOT want this topic to be about my ticket. It is about the fact that the customer support in this game is really bad.

View PostJigabachi, on 22 February 2019 - 06:34 PM, said:

Personally, I agree that a support peon should always try to answer in a polite way, but when they do a good job in general, I couldn't care less if they just drive away people asking stupid questions.

And as long as you don't elaborate how they "fobbed you off" and why that might have happened, it's pretty pointless to discuss here.

I wouldn't rate the support of this game too high, but even for those support peons "in dubious pro reo" should be valid.

Are you the same sort of people? Curiosity above everything else?

Jabster and Jigabachi I hope that now both of you can focus on the real reason why this topic was started. I do not want to discuss the content of my ticket anymore. You got enough insight/elaboration about it. Just try to contribute with something within the topic.
One more time I am sorry for the sarcasm.

Edited by Vikingmakt, 24 February 2019 - 01:54 PM.

Jigabachi #19 Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:59 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

It's not about curiosity, it's about context. And it shouldn't be very difficult to understand that discussing a topic without even knowing the context isn't really possible.

Or what about I simply call the police and report you as a criminal but don't explain why? Would that make sense to you?

But anyway, it's about unifying accounts now. I highly doubt that they do it, I don't remember any successful case. But I'm not sure. Are you sure that your "friend" is telling the truth? Ask him what he had to do in order to get his accounts thrown together.

Edited by Jigabachi, 25 February 2019 - 09:02 AM.

Homer_J #20 Posted 25 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30786 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostVikingmakt, on 24 February 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

Just to satisfy your curiosity. I wanted to unify my accounts (like I wrote before the ticket was about my exp, gold and premium). They just did it for my friend

Are you sure they did that for your friend?  It would be the first time I have ever heard of anyone being successful at that.  If he bought a premium tank on the wrong account then they will sometimes move it across but they never merge accounts.

Also tagged with customer service, wot, help, disrespectful

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users