Looking for English Speaking, Friendly/Competitive Clan (2.6K Recent)

SH CW Tier 10

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

lee626 #1 Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22370 battles

I'm looking for a clan to stay with long term/Permanently from now on, I've had my fair share of clans so looking for a static one now

I'd love a friendly environment that will still look to compete in SH,CW and be active in upcoming events

The level of the clan can match mine or be higher 

Roughly average recent of players around 2.5K or above

English speaking 

I can use TS or Discord

My overall WN8 is definitely a downfall, that's the fault of having years of bad play before learning the game

I have all of my tier 10's listed on my profile 

Competitive tanks for tier 8 and 10

My playing hours are mostly everyday apart from occasions where I have to take time off

Feel free to message me in game or on the forums 

Timewarp76 #2 Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20958 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi lee626!
We might be for you  :honoring: pretty chilled.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds here and there when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every so often, we're not so much into CW (yet)  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. Every Friday we have our Drink'n Drive Social.

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We have 90+ Wot Member, 80+ WoWP members and 45+ WoWS member. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active 200+ user  discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

tajj7 #3 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:24 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27246 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Hola Lee 626, 

We are rebuilding -MM and are looking for more active players for CWs, skirmishes etc., we are a long establishes clan you can find out more on our recruitment page here - http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/699593-mm-madmen-make-mm-great-again-again-recruitment-thread/

Or come visit us on our discord here -  https://discord.gg/dgfqCU8 which is very active with current clan members, ex members, forum members, friends of the clan etc. so is always a good place to hang out, find some platoon mates etc. 

I think you'll find we are good clan for long term as we have a good bunch of guys and although we like to competitive and try to win, we are not super try hard or have massive expectations from our members, we have always been a social and competitive clan. 

If you are interested just give us a message back or message in game.

cheers 

tajj

Edited by tajj7, 15 February 2019 - 12:26 PM.

lee626 #4 Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22370 battles

View PostTimewarp76, on 15 February 2019 - 07:26 AM, said:

Hi lee626!
We might be for you  :honoring: pretty chilled.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds here and there when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every so often, we're not so much into CW (yet)  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. Every Friday we have our Drink'n Drive Social.

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We have 90+ Wot Member, 80+ WoWP members and 45+ WoWS member. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active 200+ user  discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you for the invite TimeWarp, I'm sure your clan definitely has a friendly atmosphere but unfortunately it just doesn't have the competitive side I wish for. But wish you the best for the future and your clan mates :) 

14:32 Added after 4 minutes

View Posttajj7, on 15 February 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

Hola Lee 626, 

We are rebuilding -MM and are looking for more active players for CWs, skirmishes etc., we are a long establishes clan you can find out more on our recruitment page here - http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/699593-mm-madmen-make-mm-great-again-again-recruitment-thread/

Or come visit us on our discord here -  https://discord.gg/dgfqCU8 which is very active with current clan members, ex members, forum members, friends of the clan etc. so is always a good place to hang out, find some platoon mates etc. 

I think you'll find we are good clan for long term as we have a good bunch of guys and although we like to competitive and try to win, we are not super try hard or have massive expectations from our members, we have always been a social and competitive clan. 

If you are interested just give us a message back or message in game.

cheers 

tajj

Oh great to see you're rebuilding again, I will definitely think about it. If you give me a rough time I can pop onto your server and have a chat with you and your clan mates

I'll wait to hear back from ya (in-game or forums) :)

tajj7 #5 Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27246 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Postlee626, on 15 February 2019 - 02:28 PM, said:

Thank you for the invite TimeWarp, I'm sure your clan definitely has a friendly atmosphere but unfortunately it just doesn't have the competitive side I wish for. But wish you the best for the future and your clan mates :) 

14:32 Added after 4 minutes

Oh great to see you're rebuilding again, I will definitely think about it. If you give me a rough time I can pop onto your server and have a chat with you and your clan mates

I'll wait to hear back from ya (in-game or forums) :)

Sent you a clan invite, if you want to have a chat with some peeps there should be people on at the Discord at the moment or I'll be around later this evening. 

YouGotRektByMe #6 Posted 23 February 2019 - 01:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19548 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

Heyy, PEGA is an new international clan, searching for competitive players. We are focused on SH and CW. If u are still interested, i look forward to hear from you (ingame or forum). We are in the building up phase and recruiting around 2k wn8 players

Nayonac #7 Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:21 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20733 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

I assume you know our FC _Soiviet_Bias_, so if that puts you off then no worries :D

BC-X are recruiting we are looking for more members and are relaxed when it comes to playing tanks.

We play 6 nights a week (sometimes 7) Our only Rule is that you are on TS when playing tanks and that you actually play games with the Clan some times:D

We mainly play T10 Advances and strongholds, but do play T8 for cash.

If this interests you please take a look at our recruitment post.

http://forum.worldof...-bc-x-bc-v-b2c/

If you want to talk, pop on teamspeak TS.BRITISHCENTURIONS.CO.UK

sentron #8 Posted 06 March 2019 - 05:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14964 battles

we should meet your standard :) 

http://forum.worldof...an-for-shadvcw/

How a look buddy.. thanks in advance..

Also tagged with SH, CW, Tier 10

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users