Jump to content


What equipment for my LT-432 and skills/perks for crew?


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

seXikanac #1 Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13381 battles
  • 1,135
  • [-YU-] -YU-
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012
I was thinking about coated optics, rammer and maybe binoculars? That way I can be both active and passive scout + can shoot a thing or two :D Any suggestions?

Also, I need a suggestion about what skills/perks to add to the crew?

OMG_Abaddon #2 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:03 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13954 battles
  • 744
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

I'd run standard medium gear: Rammer/VStab/Optics.

 

This tank is a medium with fast speed and camo on the move, 2100+ base DPM, armor, and slopes. I mean, I really wouldn't passive scout with this tank.



Pansenmann #3 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:11 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 36455 battles
  • 13,953
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

wrong forum dude:
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/69-light-tanks/
 

(scnr)



OMG_Abaddon #4 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:17 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13954 battles
  • 744
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View PostPansenmann, on 15 February 2019 - 12:11 AM, said:

 

Nobody reads those forums, everyone's gathered around here.

Darky1029 #5 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:19 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 14520 battles
  • 1,007
  • Member since:
    11-24-2010

vents, rammer, optics run with food or with both situational awareness and recon. The tank does burn alot, so be careful with food.

The tank doesnt need a vstab, because the gun dispersion values on moving are almost non existent anyways, so you're better off with vents.

For crew skills, its always the same for anything that has decent camo - Sixth sense, viewrange skills and then camo skills, then repair.

 

However, vents, rammer, optics with food gives you 445 viewrange without crewskills, which lets you focus on camo first, because 38 camo is massive.

 

Running two view range equipment's is just dumb, diminishing returns.


Edited by Darky1029, 15 February 2019 - 01:52 PM.


xtrem3x #6 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 35644 battles
  • 1,897
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X
  • Member since:
    01-03-2013

View PostDarky1029, on 15 February 2019 - 11:19 AM, said:

vents, rammer, optics run with food or with both situational awareness and recon. The tank does burn alot, so be careful with food.

The tank doesnt need a vstab, because the gun dispersion values on moving are almost non existent anyways, so you're better off with vents.

For crew skills, its always the same for anything that has decent camo - Sixth sense, viewrange skills and then camo skills, then repair.

 

Running two view range equipment's is just dumb, diminishing returns.

 

I would agree with this.

I don't use food because when Darky says it burns a lot, he really does mean a lot. I was set on fire twice yesterday within 10 seconds in a manic firefight in the cap circle on frontlines. IMO an auto-fire extinguisher is a must.

 

Vents/rammer/optics


Edited by xtrem3x, 15 February 2019 - 12:29 PM.


Cobra6 #7 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16531 battles
  • 17,650
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Single shot light tank:

RAMMER + COATED + VSTAB

 

Autoloader light tank:

VENTS + COATED + VSTAB

 

Pretty much always. There are *some* light tanks which are an exception, the EVEN90 for instance you could mount binocs or camo net instead of coated to either get the insane camo or view range up for passive spotting.

That being said, in 95% of the cases above is the most useful setup per light tank type.

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 15 February 2019 - 12:39 PM.


gpalsson #8 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:43 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24508 battles
  • 8,965
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

I ran with optics, stab vent's for a while forefore my crew was properly trained in regards to view range. Now I have switched vents for rammer.

I think it works pretty well. about 65% solo winrate in it.



OMG_Abaddon #9 Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13954 battles
  • 744
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011
Never leave a rammer out of a tank who can deal damage, ever!

NUKLEAR_SLUG #10 Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:41 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34502 battles
  • 4,854
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

Optics and binos is a valid enough idea if you plan to both passive and active scout. You accept you lose a little in general combat effectiveness dropping the vents/stabs but you get the benefit of much deeper vision.

 

Skills wise, camo and then stack all the vision you can.


Edited by NUKLEAR_SLUG, 15 February 2019 - 01:42 PM.


seXikanac #11 Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:43 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13381 battles
  • 1,135
  • [-YU-] -YU-
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 15 February 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

Optics and binos is a valid enough idea if you plan to both passive and active scout. You accept you lose a little in general combat effectiveness dropping the vents/stabs but you get the benefit of much deeper vision.

 

Skills wise, camo and then stack all the vision you can.

 

Camo first?

SaintMaddenus #12 Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:22 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 38851 battles
  • 2,798
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-04-2011

toolkit, wet ammo rack and enhanced suspension.  Your tank is op as it its, you don't need to make it any better ;)

 

:hiding:



The_Tank_of_Albania #13 Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 776 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    08-11-2015
Firefighting. Cammo. Recon. Sit awarenes are must have.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #14 Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:13 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34502 battles
  • 4,854
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostseXikanac, on 15 February 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

 

Camo first?

 

 Sixth on the commander obviously but otherwise camo first always. Scouts that get spotted wind up dead scouts.

azakow #15 Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:07 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 83203 battles
  • 5,023
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 15 February 2019 - 12:17 AM, said:

 

Nobody reads those forums, everyone's gathered around here.

Steve is that you?

 

These forum sections are for sure less frequented, but the information provided is solid and worth reading.

But hey, today players like you and your likers seem to require thier fridge to be filled instantly, some kind of hyper impatience, which btw is bad for LTing.



TALENTSCOUT #16 Posted 16 February 2019 - 01:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1913 battles
  • 258
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013

View PostseXikanac, on 14 February 2019 - 10:55 PM, said:

I was thinking about coated optics, rammer and maybe binoculars? That way I can be both active and passive scout + can shoot a thing or two :D Any suggestions?

Also, I need a suggestion about what skills/perks to add to the crew?

 

I think focus on gameplay will give you more benefits than coated optics, rammer or bino's will give you.  Start there!  And why do you even want to play tier 8 light?

Edited by TALENTSCOUT, 16 February 2019 - 01:06 PM.


seXikanac #17 Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13381 battles
  • 1,135
  • [-YU-] -YU-
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012

View PostTALENTSCOUT, on 16 February 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

 

I think focus on gameplay will give you more benefits than coated optics, rammer or bino's will give you.  Start there!  And why do you even want to play tier 8 light?

 

Nah, no matter how much I focus, I just can't get those light tanks to work :( If you check my profile, you will see that I almost never play light tanks. But I need a high tier one because of missions :(

TALENTSCOUT #18 Posted 16 February 2019 - 06:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 1913 battles
  • 258
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    11-03-2013

View PostseXikanac, on 16 February 2019 - 03:01 PM, said:

 

Nah, no matter how much I focus, I just can't get those light tanks to work :( If you check my profile, you will see that I almost never play light tanks. But I need a high tier one because of missions :(

 

So why not ask how to play light tanks? Lets begin there.

azakow #19 Posted 16 February 2019 - 06:34 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 83203 battles
  • 5,023
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostTALENTSCOUT, on 16 February 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

 

So why not ask how to play light tanks? Lets begin there.

You really want to start at this point?

I admire your optimism and the conseqent endurance required.

:great:



vasilinhorulezz #20 Posted 16 February 2019 - 06:37 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 28596 battles
  • 2,078
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

Passive scouting is a thing of the past,

not doable in most maps, but still, occasionally might be useful,

but still, it's really up to you.

Most of the time you''ll have an unused equipment slot, so personally I wouldn't bother.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users