26 replies to this topic

TALENTSCOUT #21 Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1913 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostseXikanac, on 17 February 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

Not gonna drive it in randoms :D

I have been trying to play this game as a team game in randoms, and it's pointless. I even complained about it on the forum, for instance when everybody goes to one side, and I was bullied for complaining that there is no team play in random, bullied to the point of making fun for expecting team play in random.

So, I decided to change tactics. I now do what is fun for me. If I think its fun to go with the rest of the team, I will do that. If I think its fun to solo, I will do that too. And even if I think its fun to press acceleration and slam into the wall, that's what I'm gonna do. You play the game on your way, I play it on mine.

PS:
I almost always, or at least when I'm not stearintg on the second screen at the beginning of the battles, say hello the team and ask who is for teamwork. Can you imagine the torrent of insults I usually receive?

Strange...because in your other topic about the lt-432 you said:

If you check my profile, you will see that I almost never play light tanks. But I need a high tier one because of missions.

So what is it then?

Ps your stats show you have never played for the team. You make your teams loose more than average. You also said several times you never focus on the game?! So is that teamplay?  Maybe driving in to a wall is for the best.

Edited by TALENTSCOUT, 17 February 2019 - 06:32 PM.

LordMuffin #22 Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 53495 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostseXikanac, on 17 February 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

I have been trying to play this game as a team game in randoms, and it's pointless. I even complained about it on the forum, for instance when everybody goes to one side, and I was bullied for complaining that there is no team play in random, bullied to the point of making fun for expecting team play in random.

So, I decided to change tactics. I now do what is fun for me. If I think its fun to go with the rest of the team, I will do that. If I think its fun to solo, I will do that too. And even if I think its fun to press acceleration and slam into the wall, that's what I'm gonna do. You play the game on your way, I play it on mine.

PS:
I almost always, or at least when I'm not stearintg on the second screen at the beginning of the battles, say hello the team and ask who is for teamwork. Can you imagine the torrent of insults I usually receive?

This is a team game it it's core, and should be treated as such. That some refuse to do so is their problems and these players should be reported for unsportsmanlike conduct imo and in time hopefully banned. 

TALENTSCOUT #23 Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:29 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1913 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostseXikanac, on 17 February 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

PS:

Let me show everybody your great input on this forum.  And everybody can read you ask for something and do nothing with advice given in all topics.

Topics:

Does 50TP prototyp worth buying in I have Defender and IS3?

LT-432 is amazing, thanks for recomending it

Should I buy LT-432 or M41D

What equipment for my LT-432 and skills/perks for crew?

How would you play this situation (amx40)?

What is your opening line at the start of the battle?

What is account re rolling and how you can reset your acc...

Skip O-ni or Black Prince?

You dont understand the game:

I can count on fingers how many times in all those WoT years my show heavy tanks is pushed by fast tanks so we both come fast to front and engage enemy (I do that often).

Serieus?  fast tanks should push heavy tanks hahaha

You make things up.

Hitting is not an issue with me, penetrating is http://prntscr.com/mdzq8b

You have a 65% hitrate but you hardly do any damage.

Conclusion..... you only shoot 3 a 4 times per game or miss everything because you dont know where to shoot and are waiting on the red line till you can shoot.   

You tell things that are not true:

I have been trying to play this game as a team game in randoms, and it's pointless.

Greetings! Please lets play as team. Support your team mates and stay in groups. Solo tank is easy target. Good luck and have fun!

While over the course of that 266 battles you mentioned I was semi AFK, focused on the second screen. 

Conclusion.....you are not playing this game as a teammate. You are semi AFK and doing other stuff instead of helping your teams win.

You are insulting (see your own text):

You are coward and you are afraid to platoon with me as I will record your real gameplay when you cant stats pad

You did that on every post by being toxic stat padding bully

Conclusion.....everybody that does not agree with you gets insulted.

You tell different things:

Nah, no matter how much I focus, I just can't get those light tanks to work If you check my profile, you will see that I almost never play light tanks. But I need a high tier one because of missions

Not gonna drive it in randoms

So no randoms but you get it for missions?

More nonsence:

People that haven't played together in platoon should be forbidden to give comments about somebody skills

So we cant comment on a football players skill because we dit not play in the same team?  We can see your performance. And we do like to see a replay of your great skills.

I did found something that was not nonsence:

I not good in medium tanks and I'm horrible in light tanks (which I almost never play).

seXikanac #24 Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13381 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostTALENTSCOUT, on 17 February 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

Strange...because in your other topic about the lt-432 you said:

If you check my profile, you will see that I almost never play light tanks. But I need a high tier one because of missions.

So what is it then?

Ps your stats show you have never played for the team. You make your teams loose more than average. You also said several times you never focus on the game?! So is that teamplay?  Maybe driving in to a wall is for the best.

Why do you AGAIN try to derail the thread? If I want to buy a tank and keep it in the garage it's my own choice. If I will play it for missions and never gonna use it besides that few times, again my own choice. Also, my stats are my own, I don't care or discuss yours, you don't discuss mine. Nice and simple. Don't be toxic, live and let die, mate, :P

View PostLordMuffin, on 17 February 2019 - 09:39 PM, said:

This is a team game it it's core, and should be treated as such. That some refuse to do so is their problems and these players should be reported for unsportsmanlike conduct imo and in time hopefully banned. 

Fully agree, but they never are. How can I report them if they prefer to do lemming train on opposite side from the base?

seXikanac #25 Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13381 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostTALENTSCOUT, on 18 February 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

Let me show everybody your great input on this forum.  And everybody can read you ask for something and do nothing with advice given in all topics.

Topics:

Does 50TP prototyp worth buying in I have Defender and IS3?

LT-432 is amazing, thanks for recomending it

Should I buy LT-432 or M41D

What equipment for my LT-432 and skills/perks for crew?

How would you play this situation (amx40)?

What is your opening line at the start of the battle?

What is account re rolling and how you can reset your acc...

Skip O-ni or Black Prince?

You dont understand the game:

I can count on fingers how many times in all those WoT years my show heavy tanks is pushed by fast tanks so we both come fast to front and engage enemy (I do that often).

Serieus?  fast tanks should push heavy tanks hahaha

You make things up.

Hitting is not an issue with me, penetrating is http://prntscr.com/mdzq8b

You have a 65% hitrate but you hardly do any damage.

Conclusion..... you only shoot 3 a 4 times per game or miss everything because you dont know where to shoot and are waiting on the red line till you can shoot.   

You tell things that are not true:

I have been trying to play this game as a team game in randoms, and it's pointless.

Greetings! Please lets play as team. Support your team mates and stay in groups. Solo tank is easy target. Good luck and have fun!

While over the course of that 266 battles you mentioned I was semi AFK, focused on the second screen. 

Conclusion.....you are not playing this game as a teammate. You are semi AFK and doing other stuff instead of helping your teams win.

You are insulting (see your own text):

You are coward and you are afraid to platoon with me as I will record your real gameplay when you cant stats pad

You did that on every post by being toxic stat padding bully

Conclusion.....everybody that does not agree with you gets insulted.

You tell different things:

Nah, no matter how much I focus, I just can't get those light tanks to work If you check my profile, you will see that I almost never play light tanks. But I need a high tier one because of missions

Not gonna drive it in randoms

So no randoms but you get it for missions?

More nonsence:

People that haven't played together in platoon should be forbidden to give comments about somebody skills

So we cant comment on a football players skill because we dit not play in the same team?  We can see your performance. And we do like to see a replay of your great skills.

I did found something that was not nonsence:

I not good in medium tanks and I'm horrible in light tanks (which I almost never play).

Great topics, well received

Fast useless bottom tanks should push top tier tanks so top tier tanks faster get into battle and take better positions

I did much more damage than stats wise good player Lord Muffin when we platooned, and now you, person that never platooned with me does know do I or not make damage? Also I don't re-roll account like some others :P

Do do play as team game when I wasn't AFK or focused. Have you platooned with me to state otherwise?

Well you are stats padding bully. See your other posts http://prntscr.com/mmmqjw

I don't watch football. Even if I do, I will never have chance to play with major league teams, while you can platoon with me or any person in the game within a few days. You can platoon with me and record it :D

Once again, if I buy tank and never use it, that's my own choice

I'm always honest and nice to other people, why you cant be like that?

11:27 Added after 1 minute

PS:

Why are you trying to derail this topic? You are free to spam on http://forum.worldof...s/page__st__140 but I will not allow you to derail this topic as well just because you are toxic and hate me. If you comment ifftopic in http://forum.worldof...s/page__st__140 I will answer, over here, I will not

LordMuffin #26 Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:40 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 53495 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 12:12 PM, said:

Why do you AGAIN try to derail the thread? If I want to buy a tank and keep it in the garage it's my own choice. If I will play it for missions and never gonna use it besides that few times, again my own choice. Also, my stats are my own, I don't care or discuss yours, you don't discuss mine. Nice and simple. Don't be toxic, live and let die, mate, :P

Fully agree, but they never are. How can I report them if they prefer to do lemming train on opposite side from the base?

Lemmingtrain is not not playing as a team.

It is a far better way of playing as a team then go somewhere on the map alone.

TALENTSCOUT #27 Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 1913 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostseXikanac, on 18 February 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

Great topics, well received

Fast useless bottom tanks should push top tier tanks so top tier tanks faster get into battle and take better positions

I did much more damage than stats wise good player Lord Muffin when we platooned, and now you, person that never platooned with me does know do I or not make damage? Also I don't re-roll account like some others :P

Do do play as team game when I wasn't AFK or focused. Have you platooned with me to state otherwise?

Well you are stats padding bully. See your other posts http://prntscr.com/mmmqjw

I don't watch football. Even if I do, I will never have chance to play with major league teams, while you can platoon with me or any person in the game within a few days. You can platoon with me and record it :D

Once again, if I buy tank and never use it, that's my own choice

I'm always honest and nice to other people, why you cant be like that?

11:27 Added after 1 minute

PS:

Why are you trying to derail this topic? You are free to spam on http://forum.worldof...s/page__st__140 but I will not allow you to derail this topic as well just because you are toxic and hate me. If you comment ifftopic in http://forum.worldof...s/page__st__140 I will answer, over here, I will not

I do not hate you. I dont like the nonsence and insults you spam.

Ad. I would even like to give you some tips to become better if you have teamspeak.

Edited by TALENTSCOUT, 18 February 2019 - 08:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users