Looking for an EU semi competitive clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NotWerdherd #1 Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4180 battles
  • [DSCRD] DSCRD

Looking for a clan that does regular Skirmishes/Advances/CW (when the season is on) 

I currently have 1 competitive tier 10 (obj 277) with more in the works (T92 HMC/5A/SCONQ) and the option to switch to another line if so desired.

I currently have an overall WN8 of just over 1500 and a recent of 1800.

About me: I've been playing world of tanks since patch 8.5 (Leo 1 line was released) During the 6 years I've been playing I've constantly moved across regions between EU and NA and even went to console for some time, however I have now firmly settled on EU and don't plan on moving/quitting any time soon. I'm a dedicated player who is willing to take criticism and improve on it wherever possible.

EDIT* : Am looking to leave current clan

Edited by NotWerdherd, 18 February 2019 - 08:23 PM.

Forkoff2 #2 Posted 19 February 2019 - 07:42 AM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 59477 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clan who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Our Weekly Schedule is as follows: 

Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: Tier 10 Advances.

Almost every day: Tier 8 Skirmishes.

Sunday nights: Grind night, Skirmishes. (Double Bonus Activated)

Usually kick off around 8PM UK time.

Minimum age 18

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

lotusblossom #3 Posted 19 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33627 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

brt_6 is recruiting. We are an active English speaking clan which takes part in skirmish and clan wars most days. We share our teamspeak channel with our sister clans meaning lots of opportunity to play platoon games or just chat.

check out our recruitment page

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/585583-brt-6-17th21st-lancers-recruiting/

or clan page

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500062438/

for details

contact Lotusblossom in game or in forum,

alternatively you can also join our discord channel for recruitment https://discord.gg/37JBYSE 

StinkyStonky #4 Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:35 AM

Major

• Player
  • 33309 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Hi NotWerdHerd,

[-SJA-] are recruiting.  Here's what I can offer you :-

• A very active clan. 
    • There are always players in voice comms to chat or platoon with.  We do something almost every night.  We do Tier 8 Skirms for credits and Tier 10 for Boxes.  We run advances whenever we have enough on.  We take part in every CW campaign/season and every clan member gets to take part.
  • Rewards.
    • We run credit boosters every night
    • Our commander is a Community Contributor who often gives out bonus codes for various things (tanks, prem time, gold, etc.)
  • Opportunity
    • There is plenty of opportunity to try your hand at FCing or become a Combat Officer.  We believe that people make better team players if they understand the difficulties an FC faces and we provide a friendly environment for people to learn FCing.
    • Clan members will help you with Personal Missions.  Not just advice with how to do them but also by platooning with you in tanks that will help you get the job done.
  • Few Rules or obligations
    • We like players to join in if they are on and we are short.  Apart from that their is no requirement to be on on certain days or certain times.
    • Real life comes first - this is a game - its entertainment - it's for fun - it's not a job.

I've written about many of these things in our recruitment thread.  http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/682912-sja-the-saltyjedi-alliance-is-recruiting-now/

I hope you join us but if you don't, good luck wherever you end up.

Nayonac #5 Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21442 battles
  • [BC-X] BC-X

BC-X are recruiting we are looking for more members and are relaxed when it comes to playing tanks.

We play 6 nights a week (sometimes 7) Our only Rule is that you are on TS when playing tanks and that you actually play games with the Clan some times:D

We mainly play T10 Advances and strongholds, but do play T8 for cash.

If this interests you please take a look at our recruitment post.

http://forum.worldof...-bc-x-bc-v-b2c/

If you want to talk, pop on teamspeak TS.BRITISHCENTURIONS.CO.UK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users