• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

RideWell #1 Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38507 battles
  • [CYVH] CYVH

Hello guys ,

I'm contacting you for clan issues, i would like to recommend a few things for clans and ask if are doable :

1. Clan authoritIes should be able after an invite has be send to cancel the invite due to few clan invites existence. 
OR 
Clan authoritIes should be able to send every day 100 invites.

2. Clan authoritIes ( Commander and Executive Officers ) should be able to level up clan structures and create transportation, artillery strike etc. from WG official site through clan portal.

3. ONLY Clan authoritIes such as Commander , Executive Officers , Personnel Officers , Combat Officers , Intelligence Officers and Junior Officers should be able to create a detachment for any kind of battle.

4. Clan authoritIes such as Commander , Executive Officers , Personnel Officers and Combat Officers should be able even if they are not commanders in a detachment to select reserves for the detachment.

This is my opinion as a commander and few ideas as a player that can make easier and better the game World Of Tanks. 
Cant wait to hear from you guys.

Silas001 #2 Posted 19 February 2019 - 05:04 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49654 battles
  • [CH3SS] CH3SS

As a Clan authoritY (Combat Officer) here are my opinions on the issues:

I completely disagree with 1 (tbf I am not sure I understood what exactly the problem is here) and 3

On 2 and 4 I have no strong opinion. I dont see a particular reason that would require action on these points, but If that would help you its fine by me.

That being said of course that doesnt mean that everything is perfect for me. There are plenty of other things that I would like to see improved/changed esp. around Stronghold/CW.

Edited by Silas001, 19 February 2019 - 05:04 PM.

mango91 #3 Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:12 PM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 43451 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

1) a list of clan invitations where you can withdraw them is OK, free spam for everyone isn't

2) yes, for sure we should be able to do it also from the clan portal in the website, as we should be able to see other details

3) well, what about no? I don't see the point to limit everyone game experience only because some soldiers aren't allowed to play the SH on their own

4) yes, it could be useful, but it's a matter of seconds anyway, you can get the "commander spot" in the detachment with the right-click menu option.

RideWell #4 Posted 21 May 2019 - 12:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38507 battles
  • [CYVH] CYVH

Hello guys ,

After reviewing my 1st post for Clan issues, i would like to recommend  :

1. Clan authoritIes should be able after an invite has be send to cancel the invite due to few clan invites existence. 

2. Clan authoritIes ( Commander and Executive Officers ) should be able to level up clan structures and create transportation, artillery strike etc. from WG official site through clan portal.

This ideas can update our Clan experience in World Of Tanks. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users