Decent player looking for active clan (close)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

brevlada #1 Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16874 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

Who am I?

18 years old from Sweden, always wanting to improve

No experience in leading battles, but I'm down to try that once I get into the flow of the clan

What can I provide?

~1400 overall, 2400 recent WN8, close to 52% overall and 58% recent WR

Basically any meta tier 8, 3-marked IS-3, 132 and T32, will get more

ATM only Batchat at tier 10,~ 2300DPG, close to 2 marks, current grinds are: 140, S.Conq, Type 5 and Bobject

What am I looking for?

English or Swedish-speaking, a sense of humour and a relaxed vibe is a great bonus, only used Discord but if TS is what's used I'll obviously get that

Competent field commanders who are willing to educate new ones

Competitive clan, preferrably top few hundred, but up to top 1000 is not a problem

Want to take part in clan wars, advances, skirmishes, and would like a tournament team as well

Previus clans, old to new

[U-M-E] Swedish clan, only tier 6 skirmishes at the time, didn't win anything, and worst of all not a good enviroment

[0__0] Clan of Lucky Leopard, great fun and was improving, people left and became inactive so clan was shut down

[WAAT] Some people from 0__0 went there so I decided to give it a try, we both had fun and got good results, got a few provinces on the map, had some training against [SWEEC] which was a way better clan, really helped us improve, ended up around 1000th when something happened among the higher-ups and the clan was shut down in less than 24 hours

Next? let's see

Edited by brevlada, 21 February 2019 - 04:04 PM.

a_spicey_penguin #2 Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29047 battles
  • [PENCO] PENCO

Hi there brevlada, I'd like to extend an invitation to you from penguin.corp. You meet our 

requirements for joining and would love to have you as part of the clan. We have Discord server 

for communication and will be getting involved with all the usual clan game modes once we have 

enough players, for the moment we'll be playing strongholds and will be looking to try and 

expand onto the global map. 

Hope to see you join

-Penguin

StinkyStonky #3 Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:37 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33309 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Sent you a message.

We're very active and I think you'd fit in well.

brevlada #4 Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16874 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
Thank you all for shown interest, for now my home will be in [0XIDE]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users