2 replies to this topic

GXTheo #1 Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16447 battles
  • [HD-RO] HD-RO

Hi all

My name is Teo (GXTheo in game )

I am looking for a clan that i can play platoons and where I can learn a bit more about  WoT
Good mate so i can joke and can help each other.

Tanks in my garage: 

X:
Type 5 Heavy 

E 100

Mause

FV4005

Obj. 268 V4
IS-7
IS-4
wz-111 5A
Obj 705A

VIII: 
Defender
Scorpion G
IS 3 A
Progetto 46
Lowe
IS-3 
and another 20 premium tanks

VI: 
Type 64

Cromwell
T-34-85M

I have got more troll tanks for randoms 

Prefer to contact in game chat.

Valkyri_1 #2 Posted 21 February 2019 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11505 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Established in 2007, we are the Beer Belly Master Mindz [BBMM] clan created for all the people that are oversees and play on the EU servers!

We are a Europe based clan of......... " Fighting Friends!"

We try to create a low stress environment where you can network with likeminded individuals that are into having fun just as much as you are and at the same time offer a central location where you can make friends, enjoy comradery, joke and entertain yourself.

Our members play multiple games titles to include World of Tanks, Planes and Warships, Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) , Call of Duty, Rainbow Six, Rust, Crossout, DayZ, Battlefield etc. and we expand or reduce our popular game list as our player base evolves throughout the year.

If you are interested in having a good time, hanging out with a brilliant crowd and getting your game on! Submit an application in this thread or feel free to say hi in Facebook, Discord or on our Webpage. Typically we play in the evenings and use Discord to communicate. The link to join our voice server is ....https://discordapp.com/invite/mezA43q .

Forkoff2 #3 Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:26 AM

Major

• Clan Commander
  • 59503 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clan who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Our Weekly Schedule is as follows: 

Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: Tier 10 Advances.

Almost every day: Tier 8 Skirmishes.

Sunday nights: Grind night, Skirmishes. (Double Bonus Activated)

Usually kick off around 8PM UK time.

Minimum age 18

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users