• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

MeetriX #41 Posted 24 February 2019 - 02:52 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 21971 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View PostBeltalowda, on 23 February 2019 - 12:53 PM, said:

The way how I deal with PM's when I see one flashing in my garage is this. I say to my self, there is nothing good waiting for you there, nothing at all and I close the window.

You miss all the fun.

Xandania #42 Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39783 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

View PostObsessive_Compulsive, on 24 February 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

WOT also has the best in game community. Every clan i have joined has had a real diverse yet gloriously wonderful plethora of human beings in it. Never had that in any other game, its the only reason I play this still.

I am saying that the community is the only reason I am still playing here....

I agree - without the community I'd be long gone. Might sometimes be better for my teammates though :P

Toxidity in WoT is something I pretty much only encountered with unknown randoms and in general chat - oh, how I love watching that little window to the zoo while waiting for my platoon to ready up :)

Also, I make a point to congratulate players who did exceptionally well in my battles by pm - sometimes they even answer and not always they think I'm using sarcasm ^.^

angrysuefly #43 Posted 24 February 2019 - 05:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 569 battles

View PostDaetnas, on 23 February 2019 - 07:26 AM, said:

*Edited*

This is what happens when those things for certain regions are allowed to play with normal people. You know, if you look on IQ chart in EU, you know of whom I am talking about ;) They cant find out any other solution but to spamclick the map, because they saw a video where one guy went to that place, and won, so they think, if they repeat exactly same thing in every game, they are gonna be unicums with 90% win ratio. 10% because of rigged unicum rng you know?

Edited by sapphira_, 24 February 2019 - 06:44 PM.

Cobra6 #44 Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16463 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Frustration exaggerated by gameplay mechanics designed to induce frustration, mostly.

Both RNG (to level the playing field for the average majority and bad players) combined with atrocious grinds (to entice you into spending money) result in a game which is as frustrating to play as fun to play at the same time.

The in-game community won't change until WG address the above points that induce most of the frustration in the first place.

Cobra 6

sapphira_ #45 Posted 24 February 2019 - 06:23 PM

• 486 battles
  • [--P-] --P-

Hey guys , 

This thread has been locked by the moderation team due to inappropriate and non-constructive remarks.

Have a nice browsing.

Regards .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users