Join Superfly's anti-camping patrol!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

superfly2000 #1 Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 80435 battles
  • [SFLY] SFLY

Looking for players of the new french wheeled tanks. Tiers 7-9. Currently actually mostly the tier 8 one as that is the one I am grinding right now.

PR 7000+. Must have headset and Discord installed. Must be able and willing to execute coordinated tactics with me as commander.

I believe these new wheeled tanks to be garbage. The thing is that I like the speed and I think that in a platoon with good coordination and tactics they can be made to perform at a decent level (winning 55%+ of the games AND have fun at the same time AND speeding up games.

You can call it Superfly's anti-camping patrol :-) Join my mission to bring actual teamplay to WoT random games! Apply now!

Join our Discord server. Link in my signature. I'll mostly be able to play some weekends.

Edited by superfly2000, 23 February 2019 - 05:23 PM.

Baldrickk #2 Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32165 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Well, I'm enjoying the cars so far, Have had great fun with the premium one, though I am still working on the tier 6 of the grind-line.

Tried to join the discord channel, but it must be broken:

Long_Range_Sniper #3 Posted 23 February 2019 - 06:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 36918 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostBaldrickk, on 23 February 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

Well, I'm enjoying the cars so far, Have had great fun with the premium one, though I am still working on the tier 6 of the grind-line.

Tried to join the discord channel, but it must be broken:

I must admit 70% in my Hotchkiss EBR so far seemed pretty easy. Luckily the Madmen highly popular and informative Discord server is always open for business.

Lots of tooning rooms with a happy go lucky approach to gaming where anyone can be the commander.

Silas001 #4 Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:04 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49654 battles
  • [CH3SS] CH3SS

Just got the Tier10, and still have Tier8 (only for Frontline and Team/Skirmish).

3x HE-Platoon is actually pretty phun. I will check in here when I cant find mates.

Although I hate that I have to start Discord for that again :/

Edited by Silas001, 24 February 2019 - 12:12 AM.

WindSpIitter1 #5 Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 278 battles
  • [-UM] -UM

If it isn't obvious yet, this is basically inviting trouble. Feel free to read on if you need a (humorous) comment on why you should avoid it.

Cars? Cool.

Discord? Sure.

Joining this particular server?

Spoiler

As noted above, fat chance. That's at least three esteemed forumites that can't access your server. I know of a few others, too - and they are doubtfully guilty of any crimes.

I'll make sure in the morning to include some experts from that other thread you made in another forum. Oh, wait, that's the thread you remade, but still got negative feedback on from a broad spectrum of forumites. The other one is still up. The very topic that was closed for off-topic in the off-topic forum, and includes a goldmine of your previous behaviour.

Until you clear your ban filter of people you've, quite literally, banned for no reason, don't expect these things to not come up again. It is for good reasons. The proof's in the pudding, or rather in his clan, that people aren't exactly running him down with offers to join.

One of these days, I gotta try joining while at a friend's house, just to have a laugh. Perhaps you'd be better off not accepting any new members - lest we'd repeat our crimes of doing nothing? :)

View PostSilas001, on 24 February 2019 - 12:04 AM, said:

Just got the Tier10, and still have Tier8 (only for Frontline and Team/Skirmish).

3x HE-Platoon is actually pretty phun. I will check in here when I cant find mates.

Although I hate that I have to start Discord for that again :/

I'll ban you for free if you join our Discord, though unlike certain other places we probably will let you stick around. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users