wheeled vehicles

wheeled vehicles poll vote

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: wheeled vehicles (106 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Do you think that wheeled vehicles are good for the game?

1. yes (40 votes [37.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.74%

2. no (66 votes [62.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.26%

Do you think wheeled vehicles should be nerfed?

1. yes (42 votes [39.62%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.62%

2. no (64 votes [60.38%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.38%

would you like to see wheeled vehicles only battles and any others who wish to join them?

1. yes (34 votes [32.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 32.08%

2. no (72 votes [67.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 67.92%

Do you think wheeled vehicles should be removed from the game?

1. yes (50 votes [47.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 47.17%

2. no (56 votes [52.83%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 52.83%

Vote Hide poll

Noo_Noo #21 Posted 26 February 2019 - 06:36 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22560 battles

I didn't vote.

I always enjoy these polls because they are always designed with a particular result in mind. Seldom does that result go the way the original poster intended. I find that quite amusing at the moment. I might have a little chuckle about it. 

cunningstunt68 #22 Posted 26 February 2019 - 07:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3454 battles

View PostNoo_Noo, on 26 February 2019 - 06:36 PM, said:

I didn't vote.

I always enjoy these polls because they are always designed with a particular result in mind. Seldom does that result go the way the original poster intended. I find that quite amusing at the moment. I might have a little chuckle about it. 

Dear Noo_Noo I'm glad I was able to amuse you and I'm having a good chuckle to myself also particularly over the comments rather than the poll such as:

Block Quote

Not really since your second question only asks if they should be nerfed or not. If you want unambiguous then you should change the question to: "what should happen to the wheeled vehicles". Answer 1: nerf. Answer 2: buff. Answer 3: they are fine as they are now. 

WRONG, this is exactly the type of question you should not ask, imagine the variation in answers you would get you would have enough answers to poll. the questions are purposely weighted and biased for a reason and the answers are a straight yes or no, thats how you run a poll.

Seriously guys I don't give 2 sh?ts about the poll. I am simply trying to provide some clear and direct feedback in the form of a poll instead of having to troll through countless forums. At least I tried which is more than I can say for some of you keyboard commandos.

I notice a lot of you are supposedly 'high ranking' here, do you guys think you are the future of this game? WG has been loosing players hand over fist over the past year or so, clearly they are wanting to do something to reverse this trend (suffice the survey recently and the addition of these wheeled vehicles, map changes, etc, etc). This change by all accounts is not going down well it appears from the feedback. Even Unicums like Quickybaby and others agree on this, not just us poor little noobies. BTW before you jump on that bandwagon, I am not a noobie to the game, I have moved to EU from New Zealand where I have been playing on the SEA server since 2011. I have over 65 tanks in the garage including multiple T10's, I was an active clan member  in multiple clans, I know this game.

I'm going to leave it there I'm wasting far too much game time looking at stupid forum comments.

Happy tanking, I'll see you on the battlefield.

Noo_Noo #23 Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:04 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22560 battles

View Postcunningstunt68, on 26 February 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

Dear Noo_Noo I'm glad I was able to amuse you and I'm having a good chuckle to myself also particularly over the comments rather than the poll such as:

WRONG, this is exactly the type of question you should not ask, imagine the variation in answers you would get you would have enough answers to poll. the questions are purposely weighted and biased for a reason and the answers are a straight yes or no, thats how you run a poll.

Seriously guys I don't give 2 sh?ts about the poll. I am simply trying to provide some clear and direct feedback in the form of a poll instead of having to troll through countless forums. At least I tried which is more than I can say for some of you keyboard commandos.

I notice a lot of you are supposedly 'high ranking' here, do you guys think you are the future of this game? WG has been loosing players hand over fist over the past year or so, clearly they are wanting to do something to reverse this trend (suffice the survey recently and the addition of these wheeled vehicles, map changes, etc, etc). This change by all accounts is not going down well it appears from the feedback. Even Unicums like Quickybaby and others agree on this, not just us poor little noobies. BTW before you jump on that bandwagon, I am not a noobie to the game, I have moved to EU from New Zealand where I have been playing on the SEA server since 2011. I have over 65 tanks in the garage including multiple T10's, I was an active clan member  in multiple clans, I know this game.

I'm going to leave it there I'm wasting far too much game time looking at stupid forum comments.

Happy tanking, I'll see you on the battlefield.

No problem on the chuckles. Always here to please!

You do realise that this forum is 95% whine threads and polls are often posted with one result in mind. Given the wording of your questions I thought this was another one. Apologies if I interpreted that incorrectly. 

Regarding the rest of your post you cover some interesting points. New content is certainly a proven way to increase numbers, at least in the short term. I'm not convinced they stay anymore. We will have to see I guess. I hope people do but my gut says it wont happen. Speak to WG representatives on this forum and they will tell you its natural decline. I dont subscribe to that view. I think there's more to it. The think the timing is particularly interesting since it started with the release of new content. 

With regard to wheeled vehicles I think the perception of them rather than the reality will be more damaging. The reality is they are an underpowered light tank with some half decent HE shells. The perception is of an over powered, turbo charged KV2 that cannot be hit and will dominate games rendering every other tank useless.

Kalonianhydra #24 Posted 26 February 2019 - 09:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28808 battles
The wheeled tanks are overpowered, they are to fast for this game. And they don't work with the rest of the tanks. When a tank can go from one side to the other in less than 30 seconds. I could see one tank do 90km/h round a 90 degree corner on a city map. You could not make that turn in a good car. So there is something wrong with these tanks. A change is needed as they defy physics.

Homer_J #25 Posted 26 February 2019 - 09:57 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcunningstunt68, on 26 February 2019 - 06:18 PM, said:

This change by all accounts is not going down well it appears from the feedback.

Apart from your poll results not backing that up at all.  And that's from the forumites who don't like any change, ever.

Even Unicums like Quickybaby

Oh puhleeese.  Yootoobers who pander to the loudest voices in their following are not representative of the general playerbase.

Edited by Homer_J, 26 February 2019 - 09:59 PM.

cunningstunt68 #26 Posted 26 February 2019 - 11:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3454 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 26 February 2019 - 09:57 PM, said:

Apart from your poll results not backing that up at all.  And that's from the forumites who don't like any change, ever.

Even Unicums like Quickybaby

Oh puhleeese.  Yootoobers who pander to the loudest voices in their following are not representative of the general playerbase.

Thats very arrogant of you Homer, he is a unicum, has done more for this game than probably anyone here and does back up what he says, what do you do?

These forumites are the future of the game, I'm sure you'll find a btter audience in the next game, just turn the lights out on your way out will you, theres a good boy.

Homer_J #27 Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:23 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcunningstunt68, on 26 February 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

Thats very arrogant of you Homer, he is a unicum, .

Which by definition makes him part of a tiny minority.

tajj7 #28 Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:36 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27770 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

So I looked at the 21 people who think the wheeled vehicle should be nerfed, (which IMO is a hilariously nonsense opinion) and.....

• Only of those 21 have actually played the wheeled vehicles.
  • Of those 6 people they had a grand total of 67 games between them in wheeled vehicles.
  • None had got higher than tier 7.
  • And their performances in them were basically bad.

Yeh, good knowledge and experience there to make an informed opinion on. :facepalm:

This basically sums up the feedback I see towards wheeled vehicles, you see lots of ignorance, most people against them have no experience in the vehicles they are complaining about, quite often they tend to be poorer players and more often than not they are players who tend to favour heavies, arty or TDs, not lights or meds, so the classes that the wheeled vehicles generally have more impact against *cough* bias *cough*

Edited by tajj7, 27 February 2019 - 10:37 AM.

Homer_J #29 Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31782 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Posttajj7, on 27 February 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

This basically sums up the feedback I see towards wheeled vehicles, you see lots of ignorance,

So basically wheelism?

Draqutsc #30 Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:51 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20846 battles

In a 1 on 1 fight a light tank can not win in an open field, it just can't. The wheeled vehicle has speed and ludicrous HE that can cripple a light tank in a single shot with all the module damage.

They also have way better gun handling

Wheeled vehicles need a serious HE pen nerf and a gun handling nerf.

So that light tanks aren't completely out classed from their own class.

Noo_Noo #31 Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:13 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22560 battles

View PostDraqutsc, on 06 March 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

In a 1 on 1 fight a light tank can not win in an open field, it just can't. The wheeled vehicle has speed and ludicrous HE that can cripple a light tank in a single shot with all the module damage.

They also have way better gun handling

Wheeled vehicles need a serious HE pen nerf and a gun handling nerf.

So that light tanks aren't completely out classed from their own class.

not so sure about that. A few LT's have an autoloader remember. Plus both have mobility. 

I do concede that they do and will need careful balancing to make sure they remain unique and do not make LT's obsolete. 

Also tagged with wheeled vehicles, poll, vote

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users