mines maps bug glitch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ville67 #1 Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22921 battles
  • [-NPS-] -NPS-

A few days ago, I played a battle on Mines, it was an encounter battle and I spawned on the Northern side. I was playing in the IS, for anyone who is curious, and it was a battle with tier V-VII tanks. I didn't have battle recording on, so I have to explain this bug with words. I drove up to the place where both teams can go to the central hill, and there is a big boulder (on the right side, from my perspective) that provides good cover, and you can shoot the tanks pushing for the hill. I drove there, but I noticed the boulder had a weird hitbox. Not the usual WG troll hitbox, but this was massive. I tried to shoot an ARL 44 that was making it's way up to the hill, but the rock blocked all three shots, even though I was over 15 meters away from it. I had to get so far away from the rock in order to shoot, that the enemy artillery started bombarding me. All the enemies could shoot me like the rock had a normal hitbox, but I couldn't shoot at any of them. I didn't see the enemy outlines, and the bug barrel acted like I was aiming at the boulder. This only happened in this ONE battle, and I didn't have any internet or PC issues. I've been in this spot countless times, and the boulder has acted normal in every other game, except for this. Has this happened to anyone else?

As you can guess, the game didn't end well for me.

Boy_with_Apple #2 Posted 23 March 2019 - 09:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1784 battles
  • [LOBBY] LOBBY

View PostVille67, on 27 February 2019 - 01:24 PM, said:

A few days ago, I played a battle on Mines, it was an encounter battle and I spawned on the Northern side. I was playing in the IS, for anyone who is curious, and it was a battle with tier V-VII tanks. I didn't have battle recording on, so I have to explain this bug with words. I drove up to the place where both teams can go to the central hill, and there is a big boulder (on the right side, from my perspective) that provides good cover, and you can shoot the tanks pushing for the hill. I drove there, but I noticed the boulder had a weird hitbox. Not the usual WG troll hitbox, but this was massive. I tried to shoot an ARL 44 that was making it's way up to the hill, but the rock blocked all three shots, even though I was over 15 meters away from it. I had to get so far away from the rock in order to shoot, that the enemy artillery started bombarding me. All the enemies could shoot me like the rock had a normal hitbox, but I couldn't shoot at any of them. I didn't see the enemy outlines, and the bug barrel acted like I was aiming at the boulder. This only happened in this ONE battle, and I didn't have any internet or PC issues. I've been in this spot countless times, and the boulder has acted normal in every other game, except for this. Has this happened to anyone else?

As you can guess, the game didn't end well for me.

Can you please add a video or photo of the area?

Also tagged with mines, maps, bug, glitch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users