Need help with translation!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Silverwarg #1 Posted 02 March 2019 - 01:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36958 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK

So I contacted support today to ask if they could convert the premium day I got to gold since I won't be able to play for ~90% of its duration, and got this reply... And I have no idea what it says, can someone translate this into English please?

Dear Silverwarg,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Customer Support regarding your request.

We would like to inform you that we can not do such a change process. Unfortunately, one you got the premium days, you should it and this action is starting automatically.

We are sorry that we couldn't help you much.

Thank you for your understanding!

If you have more questions to ask, feel free to contact with us again.

MeetriX #2 Posted 02 March 2019 - 01:29 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22238 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE
It says No!

Homer_J #3 Posted 02 March 2019 - 09:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 31416 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
It says you should have won the free premium day when you could make best use of it and there is no alternative prize.

Silverwarg #4 Posted 02 March 2019 - 12:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36958 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK
Well, I guess this will go into the factoring process when they want me to buy a new premium.

Jigabachi #5 Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:08 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSilverwarg, on 02 March 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

Well, I guess this will go into the factoring process when they want me to buy a new premium.

Because they refused to turn the free stuff you got into something else. Ok. Then you could buy some common sense instead. That would then tell you that your question was quite silly. Imagine every other player wants them to do that:

"Oh, hi WG. I'll go shopping tomorrow, could you please turn that premtime into gold?"

"Dear Wargaming, would you please send 0,65€ worth of gold to my account? I'll now go to sleep and can't use your service for 8,5 hours."

Quite silly, don't you think?

Edited by Jigabachi, 02 March 2019 - 03:09 PM.

Silverwarg #6 Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36958 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK

View PostJigabachi, on 02 March 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

Because they refused to turn the free stuff you got into something else. Ok. Then you could buy some common sense instead. That would then tell you that your question was quite silly. Imagine every other player wants them to do that:

"Oh, hi WG. I'll go shopping tomorrow, could you please turn that premtime into gold?"

"Dear Wargaming, would you please send 0,65€ worth of gold to my account? I'll now go to sleep and can't use your service for 8,5 hours."

Quite silly, don't you think?

Or... Oooor... It was my last game of the day, and I KNEW I'd be occupied for the next at least 20 hours. Ended up 22 hours to be precise. So I had about 2 hours left. I have invested quite a lot of money into this game and opened a grand total of three tickets during this entire time I've played (about 5 years to be precise). So yes, their crap service of not doing this very simple thing for me when I give them my money to run this game will in fact be taken into consideration when I contemplate my next investment.

Not sure why this seem strange to you, but but you do apparently live only inside your own head, so I guess I shouldn't ask too much of you.

MeetriX #7 Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:54 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 22238 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE
Next time when you KNOW that you can't play 24h don't buy premium time.

Jigabachi #8 Posted 03 March 2019 - 10:09 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSilverwarg, on 02 March 2019 - 11:37 PM, said:

. So yes, their crap service of not doing this very simple thing for me when I give them my money to run this game will in fact be taken into consideration when I contemplate my next ininvestment.

You don't give them money to run this game, you give them money to get stuff back.

And again, what you ask for would be special treatment that would require them to hire hundreds of new support workers.

Block Quote

Not sure why this seem strange to you, but but you do apparently live only inside your own head, so I guess I shouldn't ask too much of you.

Quite ironic to say that when you obviously lack the common sense to understand that your demand is rather questionable.

Silverwarg #9 Posted 03 March 2019 - 11:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36958 battles
  • [WRECK] WRECK

View PostMeetriX, on 02 March 2019 - 10:54 PM, said:

Next time when you KNOW that you can't play 24h don't buy premium time.

I didn't buy it, I won it. I stopped buying premium when they started introducing OP premium tanks.

View PostJigabachi, on 03 March 2019 - 09:09 AM, said:

You don't give them money to run this game, you give them money to get stuff back.

And again, what you ask for would be special treatment that would require them to hire hundreds of new support workers.

Quite ironic to say that when you obviously lack the common sense to understand that your demand is rather questionable.

What? Them running the game is the "stuff I get back", not sure you understand economics, but digital goods are unlimited by nature sine you can copy-paste as many new "products" as you'll ever need, so once you covered the cost of development and production of the first model, everything else will be spent on salaries and server upkeep. So yes, I buy their premium time, gold and premium tanks so they can run the game and keep their staff.

If the staff is reluctant to help me, I'll be reluctant to part with my money to their benefit.

I didn't demand anything, I asked them a question. But again, you live inside your own head and make up events as you just assume happened, so I'm not surprised.

And you'll have to substantiate that claim of "hundreds of new support workers". And if that argument include "... if everyone ..." I'll just dismiss it.

If i can't trust you with the little things, how can I trust you with the big things?

Jigabachi #10 Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSilverwarg, on 03 March 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

What? Them running the game is the "stuff I get back", 

Sure. But you don't give them your money with the intention to keep the servers running and the breadbaskets filled. You simply want their stuff. 

People always make it sound as if they were benevolent donators.

Block Quote

I didn't demand anything, I asked them a question. 

They answered your question and you draw really silly consequences, that's just like a similarly silly demand. It doesn't even matter what it is, it's just silly. 

The whole concept of premium time is stupid and shady moneymaking, but expecting them to do something like that and getting all butthurt when they don't is just silly.

Block Quote

And you'll have to substantiate that claim of "hundreds of new support workers". And if that argument include "... if everyone ..." I'll just dismiss it.

Let's assume that 5% of the active players regularly buy premium time. Now imagine 20% of those would contact the support once per week to freeze their premium time for a day.

How many additional support tickets would that be?

qpranger #11 Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:27 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 36336 battles
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
Sue them.

eekeeboo #12 Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:17 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46437 battles
Aaaand forum rule violation boop. OP you should know better and not attacking the people trying to help you, thank-you! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users