French wheel s...t tanks

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Hyina #41 Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 54704 battles

Agreed with views above, the key here is the skill cap; it has low skill cap in that any beginner can get in it, press W and gain the aforementioned benefits, as well as insane high potential in a capable player. I don't understand why anyone would want to play any regular t10 scout when you can play the EBR, apart from maybe the t100 low profile.

If experienced t10 players struggle to hit one, imagine the poor t5 and 6s trying to hit them at the lower tiers.

Wheeled tanks aren't killing the game through their game play directly exactly, it's killing the game through killing diversity and nullifying a lot of roles of other vehicles (lights, TDs, heavies, and even meds).

HunterXHunter8 #42 Posted 29 June 2019 - 05:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35416 battles

View PostHyina, on 28 June 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

Agreed with views above, the key here is the skill cap; it has low skill cap in that any beginner can get in it, press W and gain the aforementioned benefits, as well as insane high potential in a capable player. I don't understand why anyone would want to play any regular t10 scout when you can play the EBR, apart from maybe the t100 low profile.

If experienced t10 players struggle to hit one, imagine the poor t5 and 6s trying to hit them at the lower tiers.

Wheeled tanks aren't killing the game through their game play directly exactly, it's killing the game through killing diversity and nullifying a lot of roles of other vehicles (lights, TDs, heavies, and even meds).

wtf lol how is it nullifying other roles??

you still can't carry games in it, if you do spot people you gotta cross your fingers and hope your team isn't special needs and actually shoots your targets 

_Pacfren #43 Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 56291 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

EBR=Need for speed

Team with EBR crapspeed car won the game in 2 minutes and its almost impossible to kill that craptank.Maybe we do need more those type of tanks ingame and make some kind of need for speed WOT mode.

Space_Vato #44 Posted 30 June 2019 - 12:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2666 battles

View Post_Pacfren, on 29 June 2019 - 02:13 PM, said:

EBR=Need for speed

Team with EBR crapspeed car won the game in 2 minutes and its almost impossible to kill that craptank.Maybe we do need more those type of tanks ingame and make some kind of need for speed WOT mode.

You have the prem EBR...?

Pretty OP isn't it?

Oldewolfe #45 Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 521 battles

Just bought my EBR105 yesterday....     This'll be Fun....   :)

Eviscerador #46 Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13244 battles

They are fun tanks. I can do much better with any of the same tier light AMX tanks, but the armored cars are just more fun to use.

I'm currently in the Hotchkiss car enjoying my grind towars the Lynx, I miss having more speed on reverse but so far it is amazing. The gun is awesome on the move (on par with the AMX lights) and I love that they gave this class usable HE for facing other lights and flanking mediums or TD.

Now to be honest I haven't found any problems on killing them, the only ones with enough speed to be a nuisiance are the tier 9 and tier 10 ones, but at those tiers both the lights and the mediums have APCR as standard so they are easy to hit. Of course at long ranges it is a bit harder specially if the EBR is taking evasive manouvers, but that is the idea of the class right? skill is rewarded.

Hyina #47 Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:18 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 54704 battles

View PostHunterXHunter8, on 29 June 2019 - 05:50 AM, said:

wtf lol how is it nullifying other roles??

you still can't carry games in it, if you do spot people you gotta cross your fingers and hope your team isn't special needs and actually shoots your targets 

Nullifies lights through their high capacity to scout, 1) in reaching bush locations faster 2) in evading enemy shells - how many times do you see the southern spawn in Highway get a huge advantage if a skilled EBR just drives in circles in the middle near the ridhge, get everything spotted and shot, whilst evading most if not all the return shells.

Nullifies TDs for the aforementioned reasons - almost all the t10 TDs have massive guns with long reload, poor aim time, and crap camo, fire and miss (which is highly likely given the nature of the EBR) and get spotted.

EBR vs heavies - do I need to say more?

The only class they have contention with are mediums, and even that is highly situational.

Somnorila #48 Posted 13 July 2019 - 12:28 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 57675 battles
Top tiers need view range nerf.

Oldewolfe #49 Posted 13 July 2019 - 10:42 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 521 battles

Reaching the Bush if you can't See thru the Branches is kinda Moot, don'tcha think....????

Mobility is what they Have, and even that is Limited by their Inability to Steer Well at Speed....     They Bounce on any little Rut in the Ground Badly, and heaven forbid you Smack a Rock....       Confimed Spaces are their Bane due to the Limitations in their Mobility as well provided you don't NEED to Turn or for that matter GET Turned....     

Their Key to Success, Do NOT Stop, Ever....     They are a Distraction, Spotting Red Tanks and getting them Turned Around the Wrong Way and keeping that Attention solely Locked on Them....      If you're Focusing on the EBR's, you're NOT Focusing on the Other Tanks they're Spotting for....       Works both Ways... 

As for the Lynx, it's a Blast, MUCH Better than the Hotchkiss....      3 Workable Guns seperated only by Ammo Preferance and Reload Time....    The Stock 75mm and the Top 90mm are 2mm Different in most Penetration Stats if I recall....     Biggest Difference is Base Damage and again, Reload Time, but Both are very useable....     Marked my Lynx on the Test Server 1st Battle in 1.6 on the 75mm which I wish I could Carry Over to my Regular Garage....     lol

Lynx also Doubles as a Great TD because it's Quicker to Duck Back and has Better Camo than most TD's do, you're just not gonna Spot for yourself...     It's Slower than the EBR's after it making it Easier to Drive, but it Steers like a 3 Legged Cow at Low Speed...       

I set my Lynx Up around the Guns with Rammer, Vents, and Stabilizer....     Because if their Speed I set my EBR's around their Mobility by Dropping the Stabilizer and going with the Enhanced Suspension for the Extra 50% Suspension Health...    The Exception being the Tier 8 Autoloader, the Stabilizer stayed on that because Lack of a Rammer....     Full Repairs on the Crews too will be a Must about the 3rd Skill or so....

I can't wait for More of them to hit the Tech Tree's...     They're Interesting to Drive if nothing else and put somenof the Fun BACK into the Game....     Those Brit Lights in 1.6 look Interesting too, but I have yet to try them...

AzoreanOutkast #50 Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10486 battles

I read alot of players that use the WV saying how bad they are...

But i go check most of their stats and see they play nothing else but their WV alot, with great sucess...

So if they are that bad as u paint them, why u play them so much?

Yeah! right... :(

reklakazala #51 Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:58 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22477 battles
  • [V-S-B] V-S-B

View Postalruir, on 02 March 2019 - 05:08 PM, said:

Which donkey introduced French wheel tanks? They f...ck everything in the game.

because zhy want old players stop playing WOT

why? all players older than 3 years already have at least 3 tanks in garage and not buying premiummtanks

Think

.wheel tank is antithesis to tracked vehicle) in game)

they have thin armor and lots of HP

they dont suffer ground resistance or all problems whit wheel when you get of the road

they are smaller than really are 

they had bigger guns that they have ( for example panther tank cant have 88 mm gun because diameter of turret is not sufficient enough )

they use forbidden aim bot 

every wheel vehicle have steering mechanism and wheel have certain angle between ( and when you have all wheel drive that angle is very limited, its way less than one axle drive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users